‹ Prequel: Turn Right

Into My Arms

Forgiveness

When the conference was finished, we walked outside to our limo. “How…” I started to say but I was at a loss for words.

“I had to mention you…you’re the whole reason for me not letting my diabetes get me down…”

“I’m not the whole reason” I protested.

“Pretty much,” he argued and I rolled my eyes at him, nudging him slightly before getting into the limo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got to the white house and I changed into a very polite and appropriate black dress with sleeves covering my shoulders, Anna and Denise were wearing elegant, respectable dresses as well and the guys were wearing suits. The president and his family arrived and I was nervous as hell…and I was so jealous (yet admired) of the fact that Nick was so calm. I met the president, his wife and his kids gave me hugs. We were invited into the big room to eat dinner before we put on a small concert for the girls and their friends. We were trying to waste some time, waiting for the girls' friends to show up. They were all so nice and Malia and Sasha were so sweet. I sat down with Nick on my right and Malia wanted to sit on my left…yea, like I was going to argue with the presidents daughter.

“I really like your shoes,” Malia whispered to me, almost like she was shy.

“If you tell me what your show size is, I could always get you a pair…although, I don’t think you’d need my help to get you a pair of shoes,” I joked lightly and she laughed quietly so I smiled.

“Daddy, since Rachael and I are done eating, can I show her to my room real quick, please?” she begged.

“Malia, we have guests”

“It’ll take just a few minutes,”

I guess he saw the looks on all of their faces showing that they were happy and didn’t mind me leaving for a few minutes, so he agreed.

She smiled brightly, grabbed my arm and started pulling me along as I almost tripped a few times, just to keep up with her.

As we went down the hallways, it was as if there were secret agents everywhere we turned…watching our every move. “Don’t you feel weird sometimes…?” I asked. “You get used to it,” was all she replied with, before we got to her room.

She invited me in and we both sat on her bed. She started asking me questions and we just got into a regular conversation. I was having a conversation with the first daughter! I noticed some magazines and cds from me, Miley, the guys, Demi, Selena…She asked me a question about Miley…and Nick…and I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out…lucky for me, Nick, Joe and Kevin came through the door with Sasha and they all got to talking as I excused myself and walked out into the hallway. I took out my cell phone as I began to pace back and forth.

“I should call her…I have to call her…should I forgive her so easily though…well I did forgive Nick…” I started mumbling to myself. I looked up at two security guards in front of a door.

“What are you two looking at?” I scowled.

“Nothing at all maim,” one said.

“What do you think I should do?” I asked as I lightened up a bit.

“We think you should call her and make up maim,” the other said.

They didn’t even ask about what I was talking about…of course they know.

“I agree,” a voice said. I turned and saw it was Nick. “Making friends with the secret service?” he assumed.

“Just getting second opinions…okay, I’m gonna call her,” I took a deep breath. I scrolled to her number as Nick watched me with a smile. “Well I cant call her with you all staring at me like that,” I said.

“Okay okay, I’ll be back in five,” Nick said and walked back around the corner as the two agents turned so their backs were to me and I laughed lightly as I hit the call button and it started ringing.

“Hello?” she said on the other line. Her tone told me that she was shocked and confused and nervous.

“Hey Miles,” I said lightly.

“Oh my God, Rachael!” she squealed. “You have no idea how I’ve been feeling lately about you and me, I’ve been going through hell, I’m such a bitch and I shouldn’t have…” she started to ramble…and I knew she would go on forever…but I didn’t let her…

“Miley! It’s alright, calm down…I forgive you,” I said carefully and she cheered. “I’ve missed you so much,” I cooed.

“Same here! As soon as you get back, we’re hanging out, you’re sleeping over and we’re doing something,” she said.

“Cant wait,” I laughed.

“Speaking of…you are definitely giving me details of this whole thing”

“Of course…but when I get back…I have to go though cause I’m in the White House,” I whispered.

“No way! Shut up!” she exclaimed.

“Yea! But I just had to call you…I’ll text you later,” I promised.

“You better” she said.

“See ya later Miles”

“See ya Rea” she said and with that I hung up and as if on cue, Nick came out.

“Everything alright?”

“Better than alright…come on,” I said. “Buy guys,” I sang as the agents both gave me thumbs up before turning back around.

Nick and I walked back to the room and we saw both Joe and Kevin sitting in two tiny chairs, playing tea party. They had funny hats on and were pretending to sip from cups and everything. I burst into laughter and Nick quickly mirrored my action as Joe and Kevin just gave us strange looks before laughing themselves and soon Sasha and Malia joined in as well. I was holding my stomach because of the ache I got from laughing so hard and I smiled brightly at Nick as he smiled back…a smile that I would die for.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay now that, that is done
ur gonna have to wait for me to come up with some other stuff
i just needed to get all that out of the way before i started thinking of some new stuff.

<<333
comments help my writers block!