‹ Prequel: Turn Right

Into My Arms

Knew You'd Come

“You guys have been such an amazing crowd tonight! You’ve all made my birthday so special, for my last song, I want you all up and moving and singing along…put your hands up for my best friend, Demi Lovato!” I yelled and cheers were followed as the music started as Demi came running out, clapping to the beat and I started to sing.

I go ooh ooh, you go ah ah
lalalala lalalala

I can't lie lie lie lie lie lie
I wanna wanna wanna get get get what I want
Don't stop

Give me give me give me what you got got
Cause I can't wait wait wait any more more more more
Don't even talk about the consequence
Cause right now you're the only thing that's making any sense to me
And I don't give a damn what they say, what they think think
Cause you're the only one who's on my mind
I'll never ever let you leave me
I'll try to stop time for ever, never wanna hear you say goodbye


Demi joined in as we walked down the catwalk.

I feel so untouched
And I want you so much
That I just can't resist you
It's not enough to say that I miss you
I feel so untouched right now
Need you so much somehow
I can't forget you
Been going crazy from the moment I met you

Untouched {she sang}
And I need you so much {I sang}


Demi started to sing as I ran back to the stage and I started to run around and dance around the band.

See you, breathe you, I want to be you
lalalala lalalala {I sang}
You can take take take take take time time
To live live the way you gotta gotta live your life
Give me give me give me all of you you
Don't be scared
I'll see you through the loneliness of one more more more


I started to sing as I got to the top of the stage.

Don't even think about what's right or wrong, wrong or right
'Cause in the end it's only you and me and no one else is gonna be around
To answer all the questions left behind
And you and I are meant to be so even if the world falls down today
You've still got me to hold you up up
And I will never let you down


Fire blew into the air as I dropped down a trap door. I was strapped to a harness for the second time that night and I was lifted into the air and I started “flying” around on the stage and out above the audience. The crowd went wild as Demi and I continued to sing.

I feel so untouched
And I want you so much
That I just can't resist you
It's not enough to say that I miss you
I feel so untouched right now
Need you so much somehow
I can't forget you
Been going crazy from the moment I met you


Then as the backup singers began to sing, Demi was lifted into the air as well and I started to do flips and tricks in the air as Demi was laughing at me so hard I could see her tears forming.

Untouched, untouched, untouched, untouched, untouched
Alalalala alalalala
Untouched
lalalala lalalala


We were both lowered back to the stage, onto the bridge and she was almost laughing so hard that she wasn’t able to sing but I continued as I smiled brightly and she managed.

I feel so untouched
And I want you so much
That I just can't resist you
It's not enough to say that I miss you
I feel so untouched right now
Need you so much somehow
I can't forget you
Been going crazy from the moment I met you

I feel so untouched
And I want you so much
That I just can't resist you
It's not enough to say that I miss you
I feel so untouched right now
Need you so much somehow
I can't forget you
Been going crazy from the moment I met you

Untouched, untouched, untouched


We ended and the crowd went wild as Demi and I took hands and bowed. Then we went around the stage to say good bye to the fans from all directions. Then we ran off the stage and I ran into Nicks arms as he spun me around and Demi went to Joe.

"I knew you’d come," I whispered.

Well of course. No way was I missing your 18th birthday...now go back out there and give them an encore" he told me as the music was still playing and the crowd was going crazy.

I kissed him for a long hard moment before running back out with Demi.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nick what's the rush? I'm so tired," I complained as he was holding my hand, pulling me toward the five star hotel.

"Well I think you’ll have to hold out for a few more hours," he told me as we got inside and we got to two big doors off to the side.

"What are you..." I started to say but stopped when he swung open the doors to reveal a bunch of familiar faces staring at me with big smiles.

"Surprise!" they all yelled.

I looked around at all of the directions and I saw the huge five layer chocolate cake that was now in the shape of a guitar with chocolate covered strawberries besieging it. Nick took my hand to lead me in and he shut the doors. The faces I saw included everyone who was at the concert...but then I saw Jonathan, Alex, Luke, Francesca, Kayla and Brittney and I ran over to them.

"I can't believe you're all here," I cooed and was about to tart crying but didn't.

We all started talking but then Nick started to escort me around the room to say hello to everyone else. Friends I made in Texas (through Nick) were here too. The room was packed. Once I got to Denise, Paul, Frankie and dad, they all agreed to leave to their rooms upstairs but Big Rob stayed, along with two other security guys. There was a DJ and a huge dance floor and we were all dancing. Nick stayed close and I made Nick dance with me for most of the night...at first he was a little resistant but he had no problem with granting my wishes. We shared kisses as much as we could and we got as close as we could get to each other.

After a bit, he said he was going to go get a drink and I nodded. He left but only to be replaced with Demi, Joe and Miley and Liam who immediately came over to dance with me. I looked over at Nick though and saw Maya stole him and they started dancing together. I couldn’t help but laugh at his care-free spirit as he danced. It’s been very rare that I see it because he’s Nick Jonas and all.

After a while though, I needed a break too and I went over to the cake and stole a strawberry. "I saw that" Nick said, coming over to me and kissing my lips.

He looked at his watch. "Its time" he whispered and at first I thought he was talking about the cake...but then he took my hand and began to lead me to the back of the huge room. He opened the door for me and it led to outside onto a small patio. He put his jacket around my shoulders.

"I’ve been doing my homework and I've been watching the whether for the past two weeks and it's perfect because today...well you'll see" he babbled a little.

"Nick what the hell are you talking about?" I laughed lightly.

"Wait...do you smell that?" he asked with a bright smile and for some reason I saw ourselves being eleven again.

I stared up at the sky as I felt my cheeks begin to turn pink. One small flake fell on my face and then it began the down pour of white flakes. "Snow," I smiled big.

"Melissa is really watching over you Rea," he said, grabbing my hand and I looked at him.

"I know," I murmured before looking back up at the beautiful dark, star lit sky being filled with snow flakes.

"So how was your birthday? Not bad right?"

"Not bad at all...and it's because my wonderful boyfriend is amazing," I wrapped my arms around his neck and stared into his eyes.

"Wow, I’m wonderful and amazing? How wonderful and amazing am I?" he smirked. I smirked back and kissed him passionately.

"Wow I'm pretty damn wonderful"

I laughed.

"Hey you two, it's time for cake. Joes getting restless," Demi said.

"We're coming," I smiled and she smiled too before walking back inside.

Then Nick took my hand and I followed my best friend back inside. I took a good look at the snow falling before shutting the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Untouched-The Veronicas

<<333