‹ Prequel: Turn Right

Into My Arms

Very Content

“Nick, stop poking me,” I laughed as I laid next to Nick on my bed with my sheets covering my body, tucked in by my chest.

I was holding his hand on top of my stomach as I played with his fingers and he was poking my side with his other hand. Then I smacked it as I laughed and he did too. I looked back at his hand I was playing with but I knew he was watching at me with a big smile. Nick and I had sex. That thought was still rattling inside my brain. I couldn’t help but think if we should’ve stopped…if we shouldn’t have gone all the way…but then all the good thoughts entered my mind. It was amazing. It’s as simple as that. I lost my virtue to him…and he lost his virtue to me…and I wouldn’t have wanted it any other way. I’ve heard many stories about girls saying that their first time is horrible and so suckish…but for me? Not quite.

“What are you thinking about?" his voice interrupted my thoughts. I turned my head to the side so I could look at him.

“I’m thinking about how amazing you are”
“I was thinking the same thing”
“Awe you think I’m amazing?" I questioned sarcastically.
“Actually I was just agreeing with you…I was thinking about how amazing I am too,” he said and I slapped his chest with my hand as I rolled my eyes at him.

“I guess I shouldn’t really wear this anymore,” he said as he looked at his ring.

“I think…you should continue to wear it”
“But…”

“You once told me that the ring is a promise saying that you will respect women and treat them right…are you breaking that promise? Are you going to disrespect me and treat me badly?" I asked.

I didn’t want him feeling guilty about anything so I did my best to word everything right. “I would never,” he said as he looked deeply into my eyes.

“Then I think you should keep it on,” I said and slid it on his finger.

Then I looked at the clock and saw it was 4 in the morning. We’ve been just sitting there, talking and laughing for about two hours or so.

I yawned. “Go to sleep,” he whispered.
“I’m afraid to,” I admitted tiredly as I shut my eyes.
“Why are you afraid?" he asked with concern.

“I’m afraid that if I fall asleep, when I wake up you’ll be gone…I don’t want you to leave me…it’s always what the guy does,” I said, still with shut eyes.

“I would never even think about leaving you, you know me Rea” he said. “I know…but I never know with you, you’re so bi polar…you promise?" I sighed deeply.

“Promise,” he confirmed and kissed my forehead.

“Besides…it’s my house so I really cant go anywhere else and leave you alone in this house by yourself” I smiled lightly and that was the last thing I remembered of the wonderful night I had with the guy I wanted to be with forever.

My POV

I watched as Rachael slept. I played with some of her hair. I couldn’t believe we just had sex…but I was so happy we did. She really is the one I want to be with forever, I don’t know how else to explain it…she’s the air I breath…and I’m not whipped.

Rachael’s POV

The next time I woke up, I kept my eyes shut, feeling Nick’s arms around me was comfortable and feel safe. I opened my eyes slowly and saw my face was buried into his chest and his head rested on mine. He kept his promise…and last night was real. Holy crap!

“Nick…are you up?" I whispered but he didn’t respond. I saw it was 11:00. “Nick…Nick get up,” I whispered but he still didn’t respond.

So then I kissed him and suddenly he kissed back and then I pulled away with a smile. “Good morning,” I said.

“Good morning,” he replied.
“You know, I could really get used to waking up next to you like this” I commented.
“Oh really? You have no idea how glad I am to hear that” he said.

“I have to get up now though. I’m meeting Demi in an hour to do some hanging and we’re meeting up with Miley” I said as I got up and I used his sheet to keep wrapped around my body.

He gave me an are you kidding look. “I thought we would be hanging today” he gave me the infamous Jonas pout.

“I’m sorry. They got to me first…" I started to say as I got some of my clothes from his closet.

“Fine. But tonight I get you to myself and we’re going out to dinner”

“Okay bossy” I said and kissed his lips before heading into his shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Demi and I met up at Starbucks at the mall and we chilled there for a bit. “Okay I have to tell you something. I cant hold it in from you”

“What is it?” she asked. I looked around. Then I texted her. She read it.

“You what?! Are you lying to me?!”
“Why would I lie about that!”
“Oh my god…” and the conversation took off from there.

We were laughing a lot and just gossiping like the girls we are…we may not be the girliest girls around but we have our moments. When Miley met up with us, we kept our mouths shut. One person knowing was enough considering it just happened last night.

Hanging out with Miley and Demi, though, felt great. I’m home now for a while and I’m done with making movies for the year. I’ve made three this year and I cant exaggerate enough about how great it feels to be home. The next big thing coming up is the tour and I’m taking advantage of my time off. We got home from our wonderful dinner date and I laid beside Nick in his bed. I've been using my phone to take some pictures of us because that’s how bored we actually were, believe it or not. We had the night off and we had the next morning off and we were taking advantage of our time together. Trying to make up for the past months.

"Okay so the options are...All Time Low, We The Kings, Boys Like Girls, Honor Society, Justin and Demi"

"And Demi's on the same night as Justin and Honor Society but Honor Society is during the day" I said and he nodded.

"Ugh! This is so hard!" Then I snickered.
"That’s what she said" we both said, with him reading my mind.

"Awe okay...so how about...you and me go golfing really early, then we chill with Justin, then go to Honor Society during the day and then Demi at night"

"If that's what you want to do" he smiled.
"It is" I sang.

"Then there we go" I smiled brightly and he leaned in to kiss me but I turned my head and got on Twitter with my phone. His jaw dropped.

ReaReaLewis_x2 my boyfriends the absolute best! Going to see @honorsociety, @ddlovatox2 in concert Friday after chillin wit @justinbieber. Text me dude!!!!!

"So not cool Rachael. It's the kids choice awards all over again" he joked and I laughed.

ReaReaLewis_x2 awww poor Nick is upset cause I won't kiss him. He compared it to KCA’s!!! LMAO! Poor. You.

He made a frustrated noise as he looked to see the tweet that was sent to his phone. I laughed.

ReaReaLewis_x2 haha! Now he's mad tht I keep tweeting...so guess what I'm gonna do...;D

He groaned and then attacked me with tickling. "Stop!" I laughed. Then I fell off the bed. "Stay away from me!" I laughed and went to run away but Nick was quicker so he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back onto the bed.

He pulled me close so I was smushed into his chest. I relaxed in his arms. "Oh!" I said jumping up and over to my computer. "I promise the fans I would go on forum spring sometime today"

And you pick now?"

"Yes. Cause if we get comfortable, I'm never going to want to leave your side. So I might as well do it now so we can just lay down later" I smiled.

"Fine" he smiled and went on his phone.
"You gonna answer questions too?" I smirked, signing on.
"Might as well" he joked and we went to it.

So many questions were being asked and they were mostly bout Nick. 'How are you and Nick doing?', 'Will there be anymore duets between you and Nick in the future?', 'Are you and the Jonas Brothers going to go touring together again?!', 'Did you and Nick have sex?' 'Are you still friends with Miley and Taylor?', 'What's up with the feud between you and Selena???' 'You inspired me to pursue music! I think you’re so great an fantastic, will you follow me on Twitter?'

"Have you ever gone out with Joe?" I read aloud and then laughed and noticed Nick looked up to smile at me but I didn't look over at him. I began to type, ‘oh yes, we were secret lovers, don’t tell Nick ;D....hahaha JK! Nahh Joes my big brother. I love him to death.’ Rumors get so ridiculous sometimes.

Heyy how r u and Demi? She's like ur sister for life. Isn't she just so friggin amazing?!?! ;p, I read to myself and laughed at Demi's comment. 'Hellz yea she is! I love her! She's my true secret lover', I posted it. Seconds later I got a text.

From Demi:

Hey lover ;D

I smiled and texted back.

To Demi:

Bout to go to bed with Nick. He's getting cranky and restless. Hahaha

From Demi:

Typical Nick. As impatient as ever. We're still hanging tomorrow though right? I'm taking u to set?

To Demi:

U bet! Just text me when u come to pick me up

From Demi:

Yea I rlly would rather to NOT interrupt w/e it is tht u&nick do when ur alone ;p
I rolled my eyes.

To Demi:

Ha. Ha. Ur hilarious. Really -.-

From Demi:

Lmao love u ReaLove

To Demi:

Yea yea love u too DLo Xp


I got another message but it was Demi tweeting our conversation. I laughed.

JoeJonasX2 I rlly would rather not hearing about wut my sister and my brother are doing -.-

I cracked up.

NickJonasX2 why r u all tlking about me when I'm right here

I looked over at Nick.

ReaRealewisX2 @nickjonasX2 does it annoy u tht we don't include u in our convos bout u

NickJonasX2 oh yes. U caught me Xp

ReaRealewisX2 @nickjonasX2 and tht is why we do it ^-^

DdlovatoX2 @rearealewisX2 @nickjonasX2 exactly! :D

JoeJonasX2 okay now IM being ignored!


...and the conversation continued. We all went back and forth. This is what us superstars did for fun...it's exciting I know. Haha. Then Nick ended it.

NickJonasX2 okay I would really appreciate it if my girlfriend would come to bed now

ReaReaLewisX2 ok ok I'm comming! Geez. He's so impatient and cranky when he's tired...but I gotta love him. Love u all! ^-^

DdlovatoX2 awe no! My Rachael is being kidnapped by HIM...guess I'll have to settle for MY HIM...he'll do :)


I laughed and then spun around and sneered playfully at him. Then I rushed to him and jumped into the bed with him as he quickly wrapped his arms around me and put his head in the crook of my neck and he kissed it. I pulled away to look at him and kiss his lips. He turned off the lamp and the darkness took over. I relaxed once again on his arms and I slowly drifted off to sleep, very content and happy with my surroundings and my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
<<333