Status: active-ish

London Times

Chapter Seven

I'd gotten over Aaron within the next ten minutes and was now watching Take Me Out while Katie was on the phone with Dougie! I couldn't believe this girl, and she wanted me to break up with Danny. That girl is such a hypocrite. Katie let out a giggle and I couldn't help but to stick my tongue out at her. Danny still hadn't called...

"Girls, why aren't you ready?" Tammy asked us. Katie and I looked from each other to her.

"What do you mean?" Katie was clearly just as confused as I was.

"Ellie didn't tell you? We're going to our new British friend's house today!" Tammy perked up. I can't believe I had forgotten! Katie shot me a look.

"No, Ellie didn't tell me." She said with narrow eyes and through clenched teeth.

"Well, I was kinda on a certain date-boyfriend, subject, thing thank you very much." Katie rolled her eyes and turned to Tammy.

"I canceled plans with D-Jessika to help out Ellie, I can't just bail out on her again. She'll think I'm avoiding her." Dougie said something and I think I heard her say, "I'll explain later."

"Well, Katie Bug, Jess can deal with it, tell her you'll see her tomorrow."

"Jessika, I got to go. Apparently someone made friends." There was some words that came from Dougie, clearly confused, but it did make her blush. "Bye." She quickly hung up the phone.

"Well, get ready!" Tammy motioned us to get out of bed and get dressed.

When we walked into Linda's room I thought I was going to crap myself.

"They're everywhere." I whispered to Katie. I looked at the ceiling, yep, they were there too. McFly posters covered every inch of her walls.

"Sorry about the mess guys," Linda apologized. "I haven't had anyone come over in a while. Sit, make yourselves at home."

"So I see you like McFly?" I asked her casually.

"Yeah, I love them!" She laughed.

"Have you-uh-ever met them? Who's your favorite?" Katie slipped the questions in.

"Yeah! They're so cool, and down to earth. Danny for sure." Oh no she didn't. "Danny and I are great friends. Between you and me, I think he's about to ask me to be his girlfriend." She giggled.

"You are so full of--" Katie's hand flew over my mouth before I could finish the sentence. As if! Why would he want to date some psycho, obsessed, sixteen year old?

"Hey, Danny." I answered after I pried Katie's hand off my mouth.

"'Ello, love." Danny said back.

"Danny?" Linda raised an eyebrow.

"No, not that Danny. . . my uncle Danny." I covered quickly.

"Isn't a bit early in the relationship to start role-playing?"

"You're right Uncle Danny, some people are perverted!" I smiled at Katie, who was now shaking her head. "Well hey I got to go, I'm at a new friend's house, yeah she's in love with this band McFly," I heard Danny's breath catch in his throat. "especially Danny Jones, which is who she thought I was talking to. Anything to say about that?" Silence. "I thought so. I'll call you later, kay? Bye." I hung up the phone. "Ugh, my uncle is so--"

"Obsessive?" Katie interrupted with a smile. I narrowed my eyes at her. Danny is not obsessive.

"No, I was going to say. . ." I racked my brain for the right word. Maybe obsessive was the word. "protective" I rolled my eyes.

"Right, Danny--"

"Uncle Danny." I corrected her.

"Saying uncle Danny is protective is like saying Lois Lane hated Superman. . ." Did she really use comic book characters to describe me and Danny. . . does that make me Superman?

After Linda told us everything she knew about Danny, Tammy finally came in the room and said it was time to leave. "I'll see you guys later?" Linda called after us as we stepped into the car.

"Of course!" I lied. She waved us good-bye and we drove off. "Can you believe they were everywhere?" I asked Katie.

"I know! What's up with that? I mean, we loved the Jonas Brothers, but were we really that bad?"

"Yes," Tammy interrupted. "yes you were. You may not have had their posters all over your wall, but you were just as bad." She was massaging her temples. "By the way, we are not going back." She lied her head on the back of the taxi seat.

"You didn't have a good time either?"

"Oh, I had a good time, until she brought out her three-year-old son." Katie and I choked back laughter. "Remind me to tell your father to get surgery." She directed at Katie. Our eyes nearly bulged out of socket.

"You got it mom." Katie about died of embarrassment.

"Did you mom really just say. . ." I whispered to Katie.

"Uh-huh. . ." She nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long! you know, busy, busy, busy! Thanks for reading!

comment? subscribe?
thanks!
~Katie