Status: putting story to the side for a while. sorry ^^'

Liberian Girl

A Day before we Met 2/2

"BEEP, BEEP,BEEP!"
Was the first thing Desirée hears in the morning. As she turned off her alarm, her three year old nephew, Anthony, ran into the room and jumped on her stomach. She ground a little then pined Anthony to the bed and began to tickle him. His giggle sounded across the room with every tickle.

She then picked him up and walked out the room with him into the kitchen, seeing her sister-in-law and my brother, Casandra and Jonathan. Placing Anthony in his highchair, Desirée walked over to her brother and hugged him.

"Morning But face."
Desirée said walking over to the fridge.

"Morning Loser."
Jonathan replied as he walked to the door, having to go to work.

Desirée walked over to the table where Casandra was with food to feed Anthony, who's highchair was next to the table.
As Desirée was feeding Anthony, Casandra gave her a smirk look with an eyebrow arched.

"What?"
Desirée asked still feeding the nephew.

"Nothing."
Casandra started
"I'm just gonna put the radio on."
she said walking over to the radio, turning it on.

Guess who was being played, Michael Jackson.

"Turn that off"
Desirée wined, causing Anthony to laugh.

"No, I like this song,— and Why do you hate Michael Jackson so much? You are the one having dreams about him."
Casandra joked.

"That's no way funny."
Desirée glared, knowing it was true.

"What, did you have it again?"
Casandra asked.

"Maybe."
Desirée muttered.

"Ha, what was it this time?"
Casandra wanted to know.

"Well,"
Desirée started


Desirée laid on a couch with Michael on top of her, with his lips on her neck. One of his hands traveling on her sides and the other hand on her legs. Every moan crossed the room and mainly coming from Desirée. One second they were on the couch and the next on the floor, with Desirée on top now. She ripped his shirt open and began rubbing his chest. Her eyes turned cat like and she began sucking on his neck. Michael moaned loudly as he gripped his hair in pleasure.

"Dez!"
He shouted pinning her to the floor. He began to rip her top off and play with the front clip of her bra. Each clip popped open one at a time.
"Opp's"
Michael chuckled. Desirée smiled a little and Michael attacked her neck with his lips.


"Then my dream was stopped by this little angel over here."
Desirée said tickling Anthony

"Wow, are you sure you're a virgin?"
Casandra laughed.

Desirée just glared at her then took Anthony to his room.
She came down stares back to see Casandra talking on the phone. Casandra hung up the phone and then looked at Desirée.

"What happened?"
Desirée asked

"It was your dad again."
Casandra said with a fake smile

"What did he want?"
Desirée replied.

"He want you to move back in with him."
Casandra waited for an answer, nothing came out of Desirée's mouth.

Desirée and her father never really saw eye to eye since her mother died when she was 12. When she turned 14, she was kicked out of her home because her father thought she was sleeping around and taking drugs when she didn't. She started living with Jonathan when she was 15 and when he got married to Casandra, he was 20. Now she lives with them and when they aren't home, Desirée watches Anthony for them.

"I gotta go pick up Jessica"
Desirée said walking out the house to pick her 15 year old sister from school.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Walking down the street with Jessica and into the house, Jessica runs into her room like the misunderstood child she is.
Desirée went to her room and fell into her bed, thinking about that dream she had.

'Maybe their is something to it that I need to get,'
She thought. She turned on her radio and again, it was talking about Michael Jackson. Desirée then turned it off and grounded to herself.
'Or not'
she thought again
♠ ♠ ♠
Desirée's Room, Anthony, house, Casandra, Jonathan, Jessica.

~~~~~~~~~~
this is a little random but, i would like to say R.I.P. To WWE's Umaga, you will be missed ;_;