Status: Completed

You and Me Could Write a Bad Romance

A Day With The Boys

Looking over my shoulder then back up the hall, I bit my lip before I turned the door knob on the bathroom door. Pushing the door opened, I held my breath as I peeked in, making sure it was still my fiance that's in the shower. When I saw that it was still her, I shut the door behind myself and locked it.

"Hallie?" I whispered.

She gasped with shock then stuck her head out of the frosted clear shower curtain, "What are you doing in here!?" She snapped in a hushed whisper, "If you get caught in here we're both dead."

"I know," I smiled evilly, "Isnt it great?" I tugged my shirt off before discarding my underwear and PJ pants.

"Cory, no." She shook her head but there was a smile on her face that told me she didnt really mean that no. I got in the shower with her and smiled more as I hugged her wet, naked body to me.

"This is so bad," I muttered as I kissed her deeply, "It's kinda hot, huh?"

She reluctantly wrapped her arms around my neck and nodded, "Yeah it is," She agreed then kissed me again. I pressed her back against the cool tiled wall, pinning her between my body and the wall. She looked at me and shook her head no once more, "I'm letting you shower with me, I'm drawing the line at sex. Cory, baby really." She whined cutely, "We're supposed to be making a good impression so my Grandparents will come to our Wedding."

"I dont want them there," I muttered as I moved one hand down onto the small of her back, "Can we find the invitation we sent them and take it back?"

"No!" She giggled, "I mean it, La Quay." She pointed her finger at me, "Dont you do it, I'll scream rape."

I took the tip of her index finger into my mouth, swirling my tongue ring around it. She whined, "That's not fair!" She snatched her hand away, "This is called peer pressure. Pressuring me into sex isnt nice."

"I'm not making you do anything," I pointed out, "I'm convincing you."

She sighed, "Well it's working."

"How about we dont actually have sex so we're not actually breaking the rules," I insisted.

She looked at me innocently, "I'm listening."

I smirked, "Well, I could go down on you, that's not really having sex. If you think about it, it really is just kissing."

Hallie let out a lovesick sigh then wrapped her arms around my neck once more, hugging me. I gave in, not being able to resist her when she does this to me. I try to be a sleaze and get my way with her but she always wins.

"You shouldnt be in here, any form of sex is going against everything. My Dad talked her into letting us sleep together, I dont want to ruin that because you know that the second she thinks we're sneaking around it's separate rooms again."

"Fine," I kissed on her bare shoulder before moving to her neck, "When do we get to go to Portland?" I muttered, "So I can make love with you freely?"

She pushed me away just a little so we were face to face, "I was thinking on your birthday," She nodded cutely, "Or the day before your birthday so we can be up there and actually celebrate your birthday instead of driving."

"What are do you have in mind for my birthday?"

"Well, I heard that there's bakery you can go to and decorate your own birthday cupcake. It's intended for little kids, but I think it would fun. I mean since you're not gonna get a cake, well not from me at least."

"Thanks,"

"A cake is too big for just the two of us!" She exclaimed.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. So you want me to make a cupcake?"

"Yes, then I was thinking maybe we could go see a movie, go to a nice lunch. I didnt really buy you a gift because you havent told me what you wanted, but I did get something."

"Oh?"

"You cant know until your birthday though. So, what do you say?"

"I say ok," I nodded.

"Good." She pulled the curtain back and stepped out, "I'm done, you came in too late." She gave me a cute smile, "Hurry up and get clean, I'm going to talk my Mom into taking us to the store for some cigarettes." With that she shut the curtain.

"Aw, Hallie." I sighed, "C'mon baby," I whined as I stuck my head out and watched as she wrapped her hair up in a towel before grabbing another one, drying off completely, "Hallie," I said again as I watched her pull her panties on.

"I'm ignoring you," She informed me simply before she continued to get dressed.

"Blue balls, Hallie. This is what you do to me."

"Good, it's your own damn fault, I didnt invite you in here with me." She laughed then looked over her shoulder, "Although, I must say it was a pleasant surprise." She turned back around then I watched as she put on a pair of ripped jeans then she unfolded her shirt, that was actually my shirt.

"Hey," I huffed, "That's my fucking shirt,"

"What are you gonna do about it?" She questioned, looking back at me once more.

"Spank you," Ianswered with a straight face.

"You're a fucking pervert," She laughed then took a step towards the shower, "I want a kiss, and try not to get me wet."

I raised my eyebrow with a smirk.

She growled, "Can you think about anything besides sex!?"

"Yes," I nodded, "Ok, ok, ok, I wont get you wet."

Hallie grabbed her towel then dried my lips and chin before pressing her lips to mine. Sharing a loving somewhat innocent kiss, she reached in, placing her hand on my chest, caressing my skin with her thumb a bit before suddenly ripping herself away from me, "Hurry." Was all she said before leaving the bathroom with her dirty clothes.

Once I came to terms that she wasnt going to come back in, I finished with the shower, dried myself then quickly got dressed before nervously walking to the formal living room where Hallie and I slept last night and where my bag happens to be. Putting my PJ's in my bag, I zipped it up then looked around, feeling like I'm always being watched in this house.

Hearing Hallie order her little brother around from the kitchen, something caught my eye on the other side of the living room. Moving over there, I stopped at an antique desk before picking up the envelope that mine and Hallie's invites were sent in. Examining the unopened invitation, it pissed me off that her grandparents didnt even bother to open it.

Hallie wants them to be there so bad, she's always wanted them to love her like they love their other grand children, but because her Father had young love and ran away with her Mother in order to keep their love alive, her grandmother is punishing Nate through Hallie, and Hallie is just collateral damage I suppose.

Nate's Mother doesnt like me, she seems to hate every single fiber in my being and that's ok, a lot of people dont like me. Nate's Father, hasnt even spoken to me, but I havent seen a lot of him. He was at dinner last night but other than that, I havent seen him.

"Cory?" I heard April, Hallie's Mother, call my name.

I looked over my shoulder and saw her walking to me, "What's wrong?" She asked me, "You looked like you were about to cry."

I shrugged my shoulders before showing her the invitation, "Is it me?" I asked softly, "Do they not think I'm good enough for her?"

April sighed a she took the invitation from me and looked it over as well, "it's not you, it's the whole idea of getting married before you're twenty one and having sex before you're married and 'in love'. She's not going to like you, she's not going to like the fact that Hallie is getting married, she wont show up to the Wedding, and when you two have a baby and start your family she wont have anything to do with that either."

"It hurts," I whispered as I took the invitation back and tossed it on the desk, "Not me, because I dont know them, but hallie." I made a face, "And that hurts me."

April smiled, "Dont put much thought into it, Hallie knows how her Father's Parents are. She's strong."

"I know," I shrugged once more.

"Well, I wouldnt want my daughter to marry anyone else," She smiled.

"You're lying," I laughed, "You're saying if a rich guy came along, with a steady job and the resources to provide her with anything she wants you wouldnt want her to marry him instead of me?"

"No, because she loves you, and you have the resources to provide her with what she wants, you'll need to work your ass off, but you do. Plus, I think you two are gonna make cute kids." She laughed then shook her head, "C'mon we're heading into town to just shop, and I hear you need cigarettes."

"I do," I nodded, "Badly, and they wont let me buy them."

"You shouldnt even be smoking, it's bad for you."

"Your daughter smokes," I muttered.

"I know and I hate it, it's bad. You two need to stop." She started to walk away, "We're leaving in five minutes, if you're not in the SUV, you're gonna be stuck here." She said simply then disappeared.

I made a face then put on a pair of socks before shoving my feet into my shoes. Walking out into the kitchen I entered just in time to witness my fiance hit her little brother in the head.

"Stop it!" Aaron snapped with a frown, "I'll knock you the fuck out," He added.

"Please you're such a fucking pansy," Hallie laughed then pushed him roughly, "idiot."

"You're being mean," I butted in and wrapped my arms around her tightly, not letting her move her arms.

She wiggled around, laughing, "He deserves it, that little shit is all talk." She stopped wiggling then looked at me, "Have I told you I loved you today?"

"Nope,' I shook my head, "I dont think so,"

"Well, I love you." She gave me a cute grin.

"I love you, too." I replied before kissing her lovigly.

"Ugh, get a room!" Aaron growled then left the kitchen.

Pulling away from her lips, I watched him leave then I let Hallie go. She lifted her shirt a bit and pointed to her belly button, "I want to get it pierced while we're up here."

"You want me to do it?" I asked, having pierced many body parts before, one of my best friends works at a tattoo shop and is the main guy who pierces things there, he taught me to do it properly.

"No," She frowned.

"Why waste the money when I can do it?" I asked, "I pierced your nose," I pointed out, touching it lightly.

"And it hurt!" She whined.

"Well, it's not gonna feel good."

"You got your tongue pierced properly, and your lip."

"Yeah I wanted to get my tongue pierced properly, I didnt want to fuck it up, and my lip was free."

She stared at me, "Have you pierced a belly button before?"

"One, and it turned out fine."

"Who!?" She took a step back and frowned.

"Mindy's," I said of her friend.

"Oh," she made a face, "I didnt know you did that,"

"I did it drunk too," I laughed then rolled my eyes, "If you dont want me to pierce it, that's fine go get it done. I dont care."

"Will you hate me?"

"No,"

"Ok," She gave me a cute pouty look, "Let's go." She took my hand then led me out of the house, grabbing her purse on the way out.

"Shot gun!" Aaron wailed, running across the lawn to the dark grey SUV owned by his parents, "Cory, Hallie and Ted in the back!"

At the car we all climbed in, Hallie sitting in the middle of the back seat. Sitting next to her, I buckled up then Hallie looked at me. I looked back at her before placing my hand on her thigh, rubbing slowly.

"Hallie, honey there are a few small bridal shops here, I was thinking we could go check them out," April said as she started to drive away, "Cory, would you mind taking the boys for an hour or two while we look at dresses?"

Hallie looked at me, "Please?" She smiled, "My Auntie showed me her Wedding dress and she got it at this little shop and it's so pretty. I want to see if I can go find one here, instead of up in Portland."

"Yeah, what are we going to do though?" I asked.

"There are a few places around town that the boys like, you guys can go to lunch," April informed me.

"Alright," I agreed.

"Yeah!" Ted laughed as he looked over at me, "We get to spend the whole day with you, Cory!"

"I know," I forced a laugh and smiled, "It's gonna be fun."

"Yep," He agreed then looked outside. Hallie turned her face towards me then kissed my cheek, "Thank you,"

"Yeah, go buy a dress," I raised my eyebrow, "A beautiful dress. A beautiful strapless dress."

She cupped my face then kissed my lips softly, "Love you," She muttered, "I'll thank you later," She muttered softly so her mother wouldnt hear.

"How?" Iasked, my lips still aginst hers.

"I'll let you pick." She insisted then smiled against my lips before kissing me once more.

"Ok you two, stop kissing, keep it rated G while around your brothers." April demanded.

Hallie pulled away from my lips then laid her head on my shoulder, "Hey Mom? The place in Tahoe called back, right? It's booked for our Wedding, isnt it?"

"Yes, honey. Tahoe called back and the place is booked, as well as everyones hotel room that's in the Wedding party, that includes your parents and both sets of grandparents for you Cory." She said.

"alright," I nodded, "My parents did give you the money for it, didnt they?"

"Dont worry about anything, we have it all under control."

Ever since Hallie and I announced that we were engaged and that we wanted to get married in December, our parents told us not to worry about anything, to just plan the wedding and tell them what we wanted. Hallie told everyone she wanted a huge family wedding in tahoe. She wanted the colors traditional, mainly white. It's the wedding most little girls dream of when they're little.

Hallie and I have gotten everything we wanted, minus a few things we didnt tell anyone because we feel somewhat guilty that they're paying for everything so we tried to keep it within reason.

Before I knew it, I was given the keys to the SUV by April and Hallie gave me a few loving kisses on the lips before they parted ways with me. I looked at Aaron and Ted, "You two need to promise me you wont act up, alright?"

Aaron nodded, "Fine, we'll be good."

Ted nodded agreeing with his brother before slipping his small hand into mine. I laughed then held his hand a litle tighter, this six year old loves me and always has, I dont get it.

"Alright let's walk down the street and get some food, I'm straving, how about you two?"

"Yeah, grandma burned everything this morning cause she was mad at Daddy," Ted informed me.

Aaron nodded agreeing with his brother, "She's pissed about you and Hallie."

"Of course she is," I said as I started to walk away with them towards the restaurant they screamed about when we passed it, "She hates me,"

"Dude not only that, she's convinced Hallie's pregnant and that's the only reason why you two are getting married." Aaron insisted then frowned, "She isnt pregnant is she?"

"If she was pregnant and I knew about it, I wouldnt be this calm." I pointed out, "I'd be freaking out, I dont want a kid yet. I want to at least graduate highschool before I even hear the words I'm pregnant come out of her mouth. Plus, she's on birth control."

Aaron shrugged his shoulders, "Grandma is bitter," He said simply then he seemed to have dropped the subject. I looked down at Ted and he smiled up at me, "I'm glad your gonna be my brother."

"Thanks little dude," I smiled then nodded.

"Actually, I am too." Aaron agreed, "You can teach me how to get the ladies, because they obviously like you. I hear Hallie complaining about it all the time."

I laughed, "I'll teach you," I assured then things became silent, comfortable silence as I walked along the streets of Bend, Oregon with my future brother in laws. Maybe this trip wont turn out so bad.
♠ ♠ ♠
I got my mindset on you, there's nothing you can do to change my mind about it. Inside out you're beautiful, there's nothing you can do to change my mind about you.