Status: Slowly but surely

Learn to fight

The Zack cave

The ride to Zack’s house was quiet but it wasn’t uncomfortable, it was actually nice, because it wasn’t that we didn’t had anything to say it’s that we didn’t wanted, we didn’t need to.

The car came to a stop and we made our way inside

This is it – said Zacky stretching his arms

I give you the Zack cave – He said while doing a small bow.

You’re a dork – I said shaking my head and laughing loudly, he just couldn’t help it.

We reach his room after a set of stairs, some more laughter and two doors and a hall to the right. What his colour wall was? I couldn’t tell you, he had so many posters of bands, movies and CD shelves that I literally couldn’t see his walls.

Odd at it seems, his room reminded me a little of myself, I was so focus on only letting people see what I wanted them to see that I was actually forgetting who I was, the walls I had built around me where becoming the only thing I could see while everything that laid beneath was left to forget.

I had lied for so long to myself saying that I was fine that I was starting to believe it; but at the end of the day it was just that; a lie.

I don’t know what my face looked like while I was standing there at his room door but soon I felt Zacky’s arms around me in a tight hug.

Maybe it was because I didn’t want to be rude and pushed him away, maybe it was because he felt so warm against me, or maybe it just was that I was too comfortable to move but either way as his arms made contact with my body mine instinctively wrapped themselves around him as my already tear stained face rest against his chest; he couldn’t possibly now what I had been thinking but to him my face gave away my emotions and even thou he didn’t knew it, this was exactly what I needed.

And as I was standing there with him still holding me tightly I realized it was also exactly what I wanted.

I started to laugh for some reason and I felt his body shake with laughter too, we just stood there laughing like crazy for some minutes and eventually we let go of each other.

I think you’re going crazy – Zacky said once our laughter had ceased

Yeah, I think I might be bipolar, but you’re not staying far behind - I said with a small laugh and shaking my head.

Yeah but is because I’ve been hanging around you too much – he said with a smirk.

Maybe – I said laughing again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi! ^_^ 8th chapter, finally!!!, the next one will be out sooner, I'm writing it right now so maybe I'll post it later or tomorrow, either way thank you for reading and please rate and comment :)

Love<3
Sole.