Status: Inactive.

Moonstruck

Babysitting

"Okay, so have them in bed by 8:30; they can have their snack at 7:30 and at 8 they start to get ready for bed." I explained as Jill pulled me towards the door.

"Matt, I think she knows what she's doing..." Jill giggled.

"I'm just making sure... watch whatever you want. 800 channels I'm sure you'll find something you want to watch," I chuckled as I was pushed from our home.

"C'mon. Let's not worry about our kids for the night. You have me, you have a dinner planned, and you have a show planned for later. Maybe we can go to a club or something after. Might as well take advantage of the night off while we can, right?" she smiled as she got in my car. I got in the driver's side.

"Yeah, might as well. Kiss?" I asked, smiling cutely at her. She giggled and quickly pressed her lips to mine. I started to drive, not being able to help but look at the house in the rearview as I drove away. Something told me that this wasn’t the best idea we'd ever had... It wasn’t that the boys were bad behaved or anything, but we had never really left them with someone else. The occasional sleep over with one of the guys, but nothing extreme.

"Matt... Stop thinking about them...! They'll be fine!"

"Who said I was thinking about them? I think you're the one thinking about them," I chuckled.

"I know that look. It's that I'm-worried-about-my-kids look." She knew me too well.

"Well I can't help it now can I? I'm a dad, that's what dad's do!"

"Mhm... and Dad's also do their wives..." she giggled playfully.

"Yeah. After dinner and after the show," I winked at her.

"I love you Mattie," She smiled, taking my hand.

"I love you too, Baby girl."

+
I held Jill's hand as we stumbled up the walkway of our home. It was only one or two in the morning, but we had gone to a club after the show. She had decided we should head home and send the babysitter home so we could have the rest of the night together, and who in their right or wrong mind would pass that up?!

"Sshh! You're gonna wake the kids!" I chuckled as she jiggled the doorknob loudly.

"Who the fuck locked us out of our own house?!" she said, giggling. The door opened, revealing Tracy, the babysitter.

"Welcome home. The kids are upstairs sleeping soundly. How was the show?"

"It was great! Matt really knows how to charm a lady," Jill giggled. I rolled my eyes, though blushed uncontrollably.

"Well... I should be going..." Tracy slipped her shoes on.

"Okay, thanks for watching them." I pulled out my wallet, getting out a fifty and handing it to her. "They were no trouble, right?"

"They never are, Matt. Stop worrying about them so much," She chuckled as she left. I closed the door and locked it before turning to Jill. She smirked at me and raced up the stairs, me following closely...
♠ ♠ ♠
Well... It's a new one :)
I have not posted on here in a while! Tell me what you think, please.