Status: Inactive.

Moonstruck

Breakfast

I was up early the next morning, Matthew Jr. and Midnight up early for breakfast. I made them French toast as they told me about the evening they had with Tracy.

"Dad, do you ever make mommy get naked?" Jr asked, watching me cook. My jaw dropped and I was lucky I wasn’t swallowing anything at the time.

"W-Why...? Where have you heard anything like that?" keep your cool, Matt...

"Well, me and 'Night were watching TV with Tracy last night, and there was a guy and he ripped his girlfriends clothes off! Then he gave her a spankin'..."

"Yeah! Like this!" Midnight ran over to him, spanking him and thrusting his hips at his brother.

"STOP THAT!" I exclaimed in horror, my eyes the size of the plates that were on the table. Tracy...let my kids watch porn!?!?

"What...? I's just showing you..." he said, looking down at the floor.

"It...It’s not you..." I mumbled, running my hands over my face, "Just...err...whatever you saw last night, never ever repeat it, okay?"

"Never ever?" He asked, going to sit at the table.

"Never ever," I repeated.

"What about for Mommy?"

"Especially not for Mommy!"

"Mommy doesn’t like those things?" he asked as I set a plate in front of him.

"Look...Kiddo, those are adult things. And only adult things." I cleared my throat awkwardly. "Be careful, that is hot," I warned before going to look up the stairs toward the bedroom. What the hell was I going to tell her...?! Either way...Tracy was in for it...

"Baby...?" I shook my sleeping wife gently, kissing her cheek to try and wake her.

"Mh...what?" she asked sleepily, but kept her eyes closed.

"Wake up...I've got to talk to you..." I murmured, kissing her lips gently. She smiled, sitting up with me.

"About what?" she hugged me tightly.

"Err...something happened last night...when Tracy was watching the kids..." I hugged her back, biting my lip ring.

"What is it!?" Her eyes went wide, "Are they okay?!"

"Well...they now know what a sexercise is..." I murmured.

"...What?!" she started ripping at the blanket trying to get it off quickly, "Did she bring her boy over here?! I'll fucking-"

"Jilly, stop..." I pulled on her arm a little.

"I will not!! What did she do!?!?"

"She watched porn, I don't know if it was hers or not..." I shook my head.

"...Isn't all your porn up here anyways? And if it was pay-per-view then it will show up on the bill...! But she was watching porn with my kids?! What if she raped them?!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter for you. Let me know if you see any mistakes... and a comment...? please?