Status: Inactive.

Moonstruck

Bombarded

We worked for about an hour before Jill called us in. the kids scrambled out of the snow, cheering wildly. I chuckled, looking up at the house. We had done a pretty good job. Santa with reindeer on the roof, dangling ice crystal lights around the roof, random candy cane lights along the walkway…it just looked great. Rubbing my hands together to warm them, I walked up to Jill.

“Hey beautiful,” I smiled at her.

“Hey baby.” She smiled back, hugging me and feeding me a warm cookie.

“Mmh!” I ate it happily.

“How does it look?” She asked as I pulled my boots off.

“I think it looks good. We may need more lights,” I teased.

“Why? So we can be seen from space?”

I nodded excitedly, “Do you know how awesome that would be?!”

“Mattie, that’s too much! It would be too bright! Sunny all day and night!”

“We’ll wear sunglasses!”

“Your sexy sunglasses?” she laughed.

“My aviators, yes!” I chuckled.

“I wear my sunglasses at night…” she sang softly, giggling.

“So I can, so I can-“

“Mumma, can I have a cookie?” Matthew tugged on her shirt.

“Of course, baby! Come on.” She took his hand and led him into the kitchen. The phone started ringing, I ran over to answer it.

“Hello?”

“Matthew! How are you?” It was Jill’s mom.

“…Good, how are you?” I asked politely.

“Wonderful! Just wonderful! There is something I must tell you so you know.”

…Do you want to talk to Jill?”

“I trust that you’ll tell her. Your father and I,” she chuckled, “Are leaving tomorrow because it’s supposed to get very stormy and bad weather is predicted; We want to make it for Christmas, so what’s another week going to do?”

“Er…okay, so you’ll be here tomorrow…?” oh. Wonderful.

“We’ll call before the plane lands! See you tomorrow!”
♠ ♠ ♠
uh oh!
hehe i found the paperrrrrrrrr and now you have your update. you should definitely go read the story "Don't Ever Play With Guns" for me. its on my list. please?