Status: Inactive.

Moonstruck

Burnt Out

By the time Jill got back, the house was spotless. We cleaned the windows, the floors, got the crayon off the wall, and dusted everything. I put laundry in at the same time. Matthew was a big help too. We met Jill at the front door, helping her with all the gifts and stuff, bringing them into the living room where they would need to be wrapped before we went to bed.

"Pst..." I whispered through the dark, hugging my half-asleep wife to me. "I love you..."

"I love you too..." she sighed into my shirt, hugging me tightly.

"Want me to take it off...?" I teased lightly, kissing the top of her head.

"No, you're comfortable..." she whispered.

"Where's 'Night...?"

"Sleeping in the car..." she giggled.

"...Are we going to leave him out there?" I chuckled.

"No... but I didn’t want to bother him..."

"I'll go get him... go up to bed..."

"I can't, I need to wrap them..." she looked up at me sadly.

"Bed first." I kissed her cheek, "We can take care of it first thing in the morning."

"No... I wont sleep if I know I have to do that..." she went to walk into the living room.

I grabbed her wrist gently, pulling her back to me. "Baby Girl...I'll help you sleep..." I pressed my lips to hers in a deep kiss. She kissed me back, her hands rubbing up my neck. My thumbs traced her hips gently as I mumbled against her lips. "Go upstairs...we'll take care of the presents in the morning."

"Okay." She kissed me one last time before turning to go upstairs. I went outside, getting Midnight from the back seat. He rested his head on my shoulder, still fast asleep. I chuckled to myself, walking back into the house. Sometimes, I really loved having sons... I set him in his bed, tucking him in before closing the door quietly and went to my room. Jill was fast asleep on the bed, one arm draped over the bed.

Laughing as quietly as I possibly could, I walked up to the bed and tucked her in. So cute... Leaning down, I placed a loving kiss on her cheek before heading back downstairs. I could surprise her by wrapping the rest of the gifts. I could clearly tell the gifts apart; they were all wrapped and tagged before something finally hit me. We didn’t have a tree! Oops...! Shit, it wasn't like I could go grab one now... Perhaps we could managed to snatch one in the morning...before her parents showed up. But then it wouldn’t be decorated... fuck! what were we supposed to do...?

Wait...what if we went with her parents, and the kids helped decorate it? Sighing, I took the gifts and set them on front of the fire place. What else was I supposed to do?

The lights were set out, the gifts were wrapped, the house was cleaned...

...Her parents better be fucking thankful!
♠ ♠ ♠
okay...dunno what the lack of comments are...
when i don't get comments, it usually means no one is reading it...
if you read it, please just leave a simple comment so i know I'm not doing this for nothing and wasting my time. please.

check out my other story "Don't Ever Play With Guns" as well. its good. i update it every day along with this one...
its a Matt story, if that helps...