Status: Inactive.

Moonstruck

Buffaloed

"...Corsets aren't western, Mattie! At least, not shirts with those. Corset dresses are western."

"...We need to improvise! This will work!" I insisted.

"No, Mattie. Something else," She chuckled, shaking her head.

"Please?" I pulled her to me, kissing her neck. "Please?"

"No! Stop it." She pushed me away, chuckling, "Not with my parents here, Babe."

"I can't help it... you turn me on..." I whispered in her ear as I pulled her back to me, grinding my hips with her ass.

She pushed me away again, "Well you're going to have to use your hands until after Christmas, Babe. We can't with my parents being here."

"Ah! I don’t think so...!" I chuckled, pulling her to me once more. I just held her to me, smiling.

"Okay, this I don't mind." She hugged me, chuckling softly, "But keep it to yourself, Mattie."

"But I can't... I need you to help me! Three weeks is too long..." I pouted.

"We can't." She kissed my lips gently, "You know that."

"Please?" I begged.

"Maybe later, Mattie... we need to find me a costume then get ready for everything... I don’t know..."

"Just relax...see, we definitely should just so you can relax." I smiled.

"Not now. I need a costume...!"

"So let's go out and get you a costume!" I chuckled.

"We don’t have time...! My parents are here!"

"Babe, I really don’t think they'd mind!"

"But..."

"And they need costumes too. I don't think your parents dress up in western themes too often. And if they do, I don't want to know about it," I laughed.

"...And if they don’t want to go?"

"To the party?"

"Yes, Matt," She sighed. "To the party."

"Then...they stay here while we go?" I shrugged a little, "But they could always come with us to look for something. Or they could chill here with their grand kids."

"I don’t know... come on, before they think we're fucking..." she sighed again as she pulled away and started to leave the room.

"...OH BABY!" I shouted before laughing and following her out.
♠ ♠ ♠
next chapterrr
im running out of "B" words for the titles. they take forever to think of..

like this one; buffaloed. lol Matt was buffaloed when he moaned oh baby to Jill.

XD
COMMENT