Status: Inactive.

Moonstruck

Beguile

His eyes widened. "Does he now?"

"He has to be potty trained and bathed sometime...!" My face turned red.

"Are you sure those are the only times?"

"Yeah...He doesn’t like when I pee on the floor..." Midnight looked down at the floor sheepishly.

"...Anything else?"

"I don’t think so."

He straightened up, "I think I have everything I need."

"Okay. Thanks for stopping by," I sighed. Good. Leave.

"Good bye," He said shortly. Clicking off his flashlight he headed for the door.

Jill waited to make sure he left before walking to me. "Matt...I don’t think that went well..."

"Did we do something wrong?" Midnight asked, biting his lip.

"No buddy..." I knelt next to him. "You didn’t do anything wrong. You either, Jr." I looked over at him.

"Then...why did the coppa come?" Coppa...? God that was the last time I let them play Cops and Robbers with 'Uncle Johnny.'

"Well... Tracy did some bad things last night..."

"She dinat touch us where our undies are." Midnight pointed to his pants, shaking his head.

"Okay. Good." I picked him up hugging him. "How did you like breakfast?"

"Yummy. But Daddy, you told the coppa that she did!" He frowned.

"I know, buddy. I thought she did." Please buy it...

"But...you told the coppa..." He looked confused.

"I told him because I thought that's what happened last night, 'Night."

"But...you didn't ask us!" Matt Jr. interrupted.

"I thought that's what happened, Matt...!" Jesus, get on my case why don’t you!

"But-"

"Kids, why don't you go watch TV or something? Mommy and Daddy need to talk..." Jill was quick to come to my rescue.

"Okay." I put Midnight down and watched the two run from the room. I looked over at Jill. She opened her arms a little. I took my hint and hugged her tightly.

"...Why did you lie to him?" She whispered in my ear.

"I didn’t know how else to take care of it... I didn’t want to leave you..."

"Matt, if he thinks that you're touching the kids inappropriately, he'll be back...and he'll take you."

I shook my head, "I won't let it happen. The only one who's going to get arrested is Tracy."

"Okay... I hope so..." she rested her head on my shoulder. "I love you..."

"I love you too, Baby..." I kissed the top of her head, rubbing her back. "We'll be okay...I promise."

"...You know, Christmas is in a couple weeks..." she whispered sweetly.

"Mm...I know...what'd you get me?" I teased, kissing her ear next.

"I can't tell you...unless you tell me..."

"...I'm going to wrap my dick up." I snickered. "And put a pretty bow on it."
♠ ♠ ♠
hehe here you go :)

enjoy