Status: Inactive.

Moonstruck

Blatant

"Ooh...sounds like I get the best gift of all..."

"What...!?" I faked a pout, pulling away to look at her.

"To get my Mattie's dick? Covered in wrapping paper?! Like I won't know what it is. I'll pretend to be surprised!"

"Why is that the best gift?! Wouldn't giving you my heart be a better one?"

"I already got that!" she giggled, "And you only let me borrow your dick..."

"I can't give it to you, Baby. I'm sorry," I chuckled.

"Awe, okay. But what did you really get me?"

"I can't tell you. It's a surprise."

"Aww, okay. Are you ready for everyone to get here...?"

"...Huh?" I raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"...Matt, I told you four times that my family was coming...and so are the guys! I told you to invite your family too!"

"Oh...! Right, I invited them, sorry!!" Oops, brain failure...

"... Babe, it's bad enough you lied to the cop, don’t go lying to me as well..."

I shook my head, "Baby Girl, I'm really not lying to you. I just forgot when they were coming...I'm sorry..."

"It's okay. But you need to be ready. This house is going to be packed...! Better stock up on beer...and apple juice. Ash's little girl drinks it as much as she pees," She giggled.

"Yeah really. I swear that it came out of her-"

She slapped a hand over my mouth, "Don't..."

"...Which would explain why Johnny enjoys them so much!" I finished instead.

"Anyways... we also need to decorate. Maybe you and the boys can go out later and do the lights on the house...? And we can go get a tree?"

I nodded, "Anything you'd like, Baby Girl. Plus, I wouldn't mind seeing Johnny on the roof again." There was an incident involving him and a snowbank the year before. He was just lucky that he didn't break anything.

"I meant our little boys, Matt. We don’t need another incident...!"

"...It was funny though!" I smiled innocently.

"Johnny didn't think so!"

"Johnny shouldn't have climbed up on the roof in the first place! But yes, I will take the boys out and decorate the house with them." I smiled.

"Do you want some cookies...?" She asked, kissing me gently.

I kissed her back, gently squeezing her ass. "Oh, I'll take some of your cookies," I snickered against her lips.

"Mattie!" She giggled, squirming as I tickled her sides and kissed her neck. "You know what I meant!"

"Depends...are they good cookies?" I continued to tickle her.

"They are the cookies you eat every Christmas... I hope you like them!"

"Fine, gimmie your cookies." I winked at her playfully, resting my hands on her hips.

"Okay." She said as she pressed her lips to mine deeply, her hands moving my own to rest on her ass.

I kissed her back just as deeply, squeezing her ass again. Footsteps met my ears, however, making me quickly move my hands back to her hips.

"Mumma, Daddy...gross." Midnight complained.
♠ ♠ ♠
hehe update :)