‹ Prequel: Deadly Perception
Status: October 10, 2011: Hey everyone :) Its been a long time, huh? shameful face. anyway, expect an update tonight. FINALLY :D

Beautiful Deception

I Really Wanna Take You Down

Brian was right, for once, about not being able to sit still. I was all jittery, like I needed to move. To dance. To do something. Futhermore, I was strangely happy like my mind had been clouded over, shutting off all rational senses. I wanted Brian back, really badly. Or maybe I just wanted anyone really. Anyone to share this wonderful new feeling with me.

Even Nick.

Nick. Nick. Nick. I want to do what we'd done earlier again. It had been amazing. Imagine how great it would feel now, now that I already feel so high. Sex would probably feel like pure ecstasy right now.

I have to laugh aloud at that. Ecstasy, that's what I'm using right now. I wonder if that's how it got its name? You know, since it makes you feel so fucking good. I hope Brian comes back soon, I'm praying that he will. I need someone, I need to do something. If Brian doesn't walk through that door in twenty seconds, then I'm walking out. I'll find someone to hang out with me, I will. Even if it's a stranger on the street. Maybe I can find some of Brian's E and share it with them. It'll be a fucking party!

As if I summoned him with my mind, Brian came waltzing through the door not ten seconds later. He must've noticed the smile that seemed permanently etched on my face, the way my eyes lit up when I saw him. Now, that he's here, I wanted him closer. The way his thin pink lips pulled into a smirk...

"You need something?" He teases me, seeing the desire well up in my eyes. I don't know what it is, but the ecstasy is making me crazy with desperation. Is it the ecstasy, or is it really just what I've always wanted?

I stumble up out of the chair, a little unsteady on my feet. My legs have this numb, 'on air' feeling yet I still feel the urge to move. I trip my way over to Brian, giggling slightly at how silly I must look trying to walk in my state. Brian meets me half way, looking delighted as I fall into his arms. He supports me with two strong arms tightly around my waist. My own hands grasp at his biceps as I look up at him.

"I... I don't know," I mumble, not exactly knowing what I really want. I want to dance. I want to kiss Brian. I want to go further than just kiss Brian. His hands rubbing circles just above my hips only enforces this desire.

"You want to dance?" Brian asks me, reading right through me. I nod eagerly as he tugs me over to his desk. He fiddles around with his computer for a bit while I fiddle with my hands. I can't stay still, I'm even moving from side to side, shifting weight on each foot.

A low, seductive noise fills the room, like a bunch of violins. I feel the music pulse through me from my feet to the very strands of my hair. Brian notices and comes over to take me into his arms just as the singing starts.

Here we are, all alone in this room

The beginning words of the song and Brian's body pressed to mine makes me flush red with delight.

"Take You Down by Chris Brown," Brian whispers in my ear, his breath ghosting across my skin. I shudder. I've never heard of the song, but I vaguely recognize the artist's name.

I'll take my time
We'll be all night, girl
So get ready, babe
I've got plans for me and you


At the bridge, the song starts to pick up the pace, causing Brian and I to grind a little faster against each other. It's funny how we're dancing seems to fit so perfectly with the words of the song. How our whole situation seems to.

It ain't my first time
But, baby girl we can pretend
Hey, let's bump and grind
Girl, tonight will never end


Brian and I start doing just that, grinding even harder against each other as the chorus comes on. I can feel him getting hard against my hip, clearly I'm not the only one who's all hot and bothered right now.

Let me take you down
I really wanna take you down
And, show you what I'm about
When I take you down
Your body (body)
Move your body (body)
Up and down


Everything within me was starting to unravel as Brian and I dance, almost dry humping to be honest. I forgot about everything with the help of Brian and the Esctasy. Even Nick, especially Nick. Nick who?

So don't stop
Girl, get it!
Quit playing with it
Can't wait no more
I wanna take you down
I really wanna take you down


By the start of the second verse, I was practically panting with need for Brian. I certainly knew what I wanted Brian to do. The E coursing through my veins certainly knew too.

Pretty girl let's take it off in this room

"Brian... please," I whimper desperately as I cling to him.

"Please what?" He says with a smirk. He's got the look of a cat about to devour a canary that had gotten out of its cage. The look of a predator having finally trapped its prey right where he wants it. I should find it dangerous, a warning. But, due to the Ecstasy, I find it a serious turn-on.

"Touch me," I beg.

"Here?" He asks tauntingly, placing his hand on my cheek. I shake my head vigorously and crinkle my nose in frustration. He chuckles. "You're so lovely. How about here?" He places his hand on my throat.

"Brian...-" I whine, knowing he knows what I want him to do.

"Hm," he pretends to be seriously considering what I want. His hand trails down between my breasts, and I arch into his touch. "What about here?"

I nearly give a little cry of frustration as his hand rests on my stomach. Was I gonna have to do everything? I grab his hand, taking matters into my own hands, and put it between my legs.

"No, touch me here."
♠ ♠ ♠
So, guys, before we all decide to hate Riley for what she's doing, remember, she's really fucked up cause oft he drugs.

So, anyway, song credit/ title credit goes to Chris Brown. I won't lie, even though I'm not into that style of music, I love his stuff. And, the song used in this chapter is my absolute favorite.

Anyway, I was so happy with the amount of feedback for the last chapter. Think we could do that again *hopeful smile*