Status: Wedding Special and Sequel will be out soon!!

My College Roommate is a… Jonas!?!

A Surprise Gift

Billie's P.O.V

One week later it was Christmas Eve, Frankie had convinced his parents to allow everyone to open on present, so we were all sitting around the tree. I was sitting snuggly into Joe’s arm.

“I have a special gift that I want you to open later,” he whispered, holding me closer to him. I looked up at him and saw a teasing gleam in his eyes.

“What is it?” I whispered back.

He just shook his head and whispered, “Later.” I smiled. The one thing that I loved about the relationship that I had with Joe was that we didn’t seem to mind the little secrets. Most women would be mad, upset, or even jealous of the secrets their men kept. But I honestly believed that people were entitled to their secrets. Granted Joe and I did not keep much from each other, but we were completely honest with each other. We sat there in each other’s arms, enjoying the time that we had with this family.

I was in a semi-deep sleep when I felt something hard under my pillow brush against my hand. I groaned sleepily as I sat up to look under my pillow. Pulling out a small square box, I looked at it closely. I gasped as I fumbled around looking to turn on the light, and once my room was lightly lit, I gasped again.

In my hand was a ring box. Seeing that no one was in my room, I slowly opened the box, discovering a beautifully simple ring sitting in satin. “Oh-my-god,” I whispered, pulling the ring out and fitting it onto my left hand. I quickly got out of my bed, trying not to wake Frankie up. I ran quietly down the hall and straight to the room that Nick and Joe where sharing. I slowly opened the door, and ran right onto Joe’s bed. I landed right onto Joe and gave a low key squeal. He opened his eyes with a smirk.

“Do you like it?” Joe asked as he sat up slightly, taking me into his arms.

“Joe, oh Joe I love it,” I whispered kissing him square on the lips.

“So then, you’ll marry me?”

“Only if you ask properly, but if you get down on your knees, I’ll kill you,” I said with a laugh.

“Billie May Johnson, will you give me the greatest honor, and become my wife?” Joe asked as he laced his fingers with mine.

“I would love nothing more then to become Mrs. Joseph Adam Jonas,” I replied. Joe smiled and I took his face into my hands, kissing him soundly. This was it, this was going to be the start of the rest of my life, I was going to become Joe’s wife, and I knew that I wanted nothing else.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is the last chapter, but surprise!!! I've got some things in the works.

First thing first:
I am going to be posting a Wedding Special! It will be called, "The Wedding to a… Jonas!?!" and I'm not sure it if will be a one shot or a very short story. I've been working on it for weeks. So hear is what I need. I want you, the readers to vote on the look for Billie's Wedding Dress. I've put together three looks (one I created and two I found.) So I will post the link for each look (marked Look 1, 2, & 3) and you place a vote in the comments about which look you like better. I will allow 5 votes per account, so please do not place your vote more then 5 times. The one with the most votes by... let's say... until my birthday, which is on the 18th of June. So you have about two weeks to cast your vote for the look you like best!!

Second:
I will be doing a sequel. It will be called "The Man I Married is a… Jonas!?!" and it will be out sometime after the Wedding Special. So keep a look out for it! Also please feel free to comment and let me know what you want to see in the sequel. I have not gotten far (since I've been working on the Wedding Special) so if you really want to see something happen, then, more then likely I can make it happen!!

Thanks to:
polkadottedgiraffe15 -- I'm glad you've been enjoying this story! I've enjoyed writing it!!
ibelievemyself -- Thank you so much!! I really have enjoyed telling this story!
mama-val -- I know, I wasn't very happy with the last chapter myself. I think when I wrote it, I was going through a block. And by the time I posted it, I realized that it could have been better.

Alright, now for the links, for the votes!!!
Look 1
Look 2
Look 3

So take a look at the links and let me know which dress you like best!! Remember **JUNE 18th** is the deadline!!!