Status: Wedding Special and Sequel will be out soon!!

My College Roommate is a… Jonas!?!

Seeing Frankie again!

Joe’s P.O.V

Watching Billie bounce around in the car made me laugh. She was so excited to see Frankie that I felt she might burst. Sure he knew we were coming, but we purposely told him that we wouldn’t be there until it was almost Christmas. Christmas, this holiday was going to be special for me.

These last six months have been the best months of my life. I want to be able to have these months for the rest of my life, so I am doing something I never really thought about doing before. I had gotten everything I needed to make this the best Christmas ever. I knew that my gift to Billie was going to surprise her, make her cry, and hopefully give me the answer that she feels deep within her heart.

“We’re almost there,” she whispered, smiling wide.

“Frankie’s going to be so excited to see you,” I commented as I pulled into his school parking lot.

“I can't wait to see him either, you know I always wanted siblings, and because of your family, I have three of them,” she said as she looked at me with a small smile.

“And what am I?” I asked with a sly smile of my own.

“You are my soul-mate,” she answered, taking my hand into hers and squeezing tightly. I loved that answer, made me feel important, lucky even, because I had a girl that should have never forgiven me for all the pain I had put her through.

Billie's P.O.V

I smiled at the pleased look Joe was giving; he really was my soul-mate. I loved him so much, that words were never enough to express what he does to me. His face suddenly changed and I knew what he was thinking.

“Hey, stop that,” I said pulling his face so I could look into his eyes.

“Stop what?”

“Joe, I love you, I don’t like that you keep beating yourself up over something as stupid as college. We were both young, and stupid, and I for one, am glad that we are old enough to over come stupid college antics,” I said in a soft tone.

“I love you too,” he whispered as we heard the last bell ring. My smile widened and I leaned in to kiss Joe. He smiled into my lips and then slowly pulled away. “Frankie’s waiting,” he said smiling a little. My eyes lit up and I hopped out of the car, waiting to see the youngest Jonas.

“Billie,” he called happily as he ran to me. I laughed and wrapped him in a tight hug.

“Frankie, I’ve missed you!” I exclaimed.

“I’ve missed you too,” he said as he pulled away. He then looked over at the car, “Joe,” he yelled running over to his brother, Joe laughed as he stepped out of the car, and embracing his brother. We then all got into the car and drove off. Surprising Frankie was fun and exciting.
♠ ♠ ♠
So the next chapter will be the last, and then there will be a Billie and Joe special that will be posted sometime after the last chapter is posted. I will be asking some questions and getting some votes in the next chapter, and after that chapter is posted you will see why, and I am sure that the last chapter will give you an idea of what the special will be about.

I have no idea how long that special will be -- whether it is a one shot, or whether it is a little longer then that, but it will not be a whole new story. After the special is posted I hope to do a sequel, which I have started writing, but I have no idea how I want that story to go. So please feel free to place your ideas, or talk to me if you really want to see something happen. I like getting new ideas, so don't be afraid to talk to me!!

whenwewere;;inlove -- I am so glad that you LOVE! this story so much!! I enjoyed writing it!! -- There will be a sequel, but first before the sequel there will be a special, yet you won't know what that special is until the next chapter. Then there will be some things that you as the fan will get to vote on, for that special! You'll know more then!
piihuu -- I'm glad that you love it, and I try to update as often as I can... or remember!!!