Status: In The works an update should happen soon.

No! I Won't Fall for Him! (I Hope Not...)

Chapter 8

“Jordan I just wanted to say thanks” I said.

“Thanks?” He questioned.

“Yea, for telling my mom off the way you did. I mean, I wish I could’ve done that and you
wow!” I said.

“Okay, but you know I only told her off like that because she was talking about you. No one talks about you like that, no one!” He said.

“Jordan it’s okay. I’m thanking you and that made me feel really special. But just relax so don’t worry.” I said.

“Relax?! I can’t possibly relax no I can’t. did you hear the way she was denying everything she said. I mean she was oh my god, Lana she’s unbelievable”

“Jordan it’s okay now. Please let’s just forget about her we have each other forever. She’s the idiot okay. She doesn’t realize how great you are.” I said calmly.

“Lana the point is look at what she said about you! I mean you’re her daughter! Seriously it’s not right! Okay that’s it I need to calm down! Really! I’m going to shave this thing off my face.” He said and practically stormed out.

I decided to follow him and he was trying to shave and I could tell it’d end bad if he kept going at it.

“Jordan please it’s okay relax you’re going to hurt yourself” I said.

“Lana come on! No I won’t I can shave my face on my own!” He said.

“Baby, no you’re shaking just put the razor down” I said.

"Jordan, please let me shave it for you." I said.

"No, Lana I can do it myself it's perfectly fine." He said.

"No, it's not okay. You’re having trouble and you're shaking way too much. so please let me shave it for you" I said with a slight pout.

"Okay fine Lana, you really know how to make me give in" He said.
I went over to him and took the razor out of his hand and told him to sit down on the toilet seat cover.

"Okay now Jordan relax and just close your eyes" I said.

"Alright," He agreed and his eyes closed.

I took the shaving cream and gently spread across his face and dipped the razor into warm water. I didn't want to burn his face and I didn't want it to be too cold either. So I started to pass the razor lightly and it wasn't really doing much. Man, Jordan's hair grows really, really fast. I love Jordan and all but, this playoff beard thing not good for him. I know it's for a good cause but Jordan and beards and are like the sun and the moon. They are both great but never at the same time.

"Lana that feels really nice" He said.

"it's suppose to feel good." I said.

"Yea, Lana you always make me feel good no matter what" He said.

"Oh Jordan" I said in a laughing tone.

I loved doing this to Jordan; it was so relaxing and such a romantic feeling between the two of us. Through doing this for Jordan I felt a connection that I enjoyed more then almost anything. It was the intimate thing between the two of us that needed no words it was our bodies connecting in a non-sexual way but in a loving romantic way. This type of connection I believe a lot couples don’t get to experience and the fact that Jordan and I do, it’s a prize in itself.

“Lana are you almost done?” He asked.

“Yes why?” I asked.

“Oh just love this feeling don’t want it to end” He said.

I placed a soft kiss on his lips; to you know keep the feelings going.

"Mm" Jordan mumbled on my lips.

I smiled against his lips and just kept kissing him. He slowly and passionately made his tongue graze my bottom lip, and I playfully yet passionately denied his entrance. I know as much as he'd never admit it, he liked it when I teased him. I mean, how could he not? I was just so good at it. I knew he wanted to get into my mouth so badly, because he let his tongue graze my bottom lip once again. And I denied his entrance. I mean, I didn't want to go ahead too fast. I guess he really wanted his way tonight; he picked me up and grabbed my ass. That caused me to gasp, and he pushed me up against the wall lightly and rammed his tongue into my mouth. Within seconds, his tongue was going around to every single spot in my mouth. Gosh, I loved it when he did that. I mean, Jordan was such a pro at frenching, and I'm fucking glad, I was the girl he was sharing his amazing talent with. Jordan kept thrusting his tongue stronger and stronger as the seconds ticked by. The harder he went, the more I was enjoying it.

“Jordan.” I moaned as he slowly pulled away from me.

“Yes baby?” He asked.

“I love you.” I said.

“Oh, I love you too Lana.” She said.

I smiled and placed my lips on his once again, this time; it was my turn to explore his mouth. Sure we’ve kissed before and there’s been tongue and a whole lot more. It’s just that this time, something about this kiss was so much more romantic and loving. I think maybe it was really about what this kiss meant. Sure, we were celebrating the cup win and his goal, but we were also celebrating marriage and commitment. I think this time it was just going to be all the more special.

I slowly put my tongue into his mouth; I still wanted to tease a little bit. I mean, no matter how romantic and special, I still had to be, me. I made my hands go down his sides and I slowly removed his button down without breaking the kiss. I don’t mean to brag, but hey, I do have skill. I slowly started to roam his mouth with my tongue. It felt so good to know that this mouth was all mine. I knew Jordan was liking this too because he kept letting out little moans from the back of his throat. Damn, those little sounds were really making me get more into it. Our tongues massaged each others for a while and damn it felt good. Our tongues then began to battle for dominance. After about twenty minutes of some serious battling with out tongues, he finally won and I pulled away.

“So how are you feeling, Mrs. Staal?” He asked.

“Hmm, like the most amazing girl in the entire world.” I said.

“Good.” He said.

He slowly opened the door to the bathroom and made his way to our bed. Gosh, I loved saying that‘our' bed! Sometimes, I just couldn't even believe that Jordan and I are getting married! It's a huge deal, Jordan is a big time athlete and he's settling for a down to earth low maintenance girl. I'm happy about that.

"Oh Jordan." I moaned as he started kissing down my jaw line to my neck.

He started nip and suck around leaving little hickeys all over my neck. Oh did I love when he left those amazing little "love bites" everywhere. I knew this was just a tease, Jordan always did this. He'd tease me thinking oh something amazing is coming next and then he'd just stop. So I expected nothing less this time. But, hey that was Jordan and I couldn't change that part of him. In fact, I don't think anyone could. Instead, he did surprise me a little He actually put his hands under my shirt and slowly removed it. Well, unless Jordan just wanted to be a little tease we were actually going to make love before the party.

This would be our very first time making love as a engaged couple, I guess you could say.
Jordan's hands began to roam my upper half and it felt so amazing. His hands were slightly callused but I loved the feeling of the slight bumpiness. His hands roaming my body it just sends an immense wave of pleasure and happiness throughout my entire body. Jordan was just a master with his touching. God, I couldn't be happier right now. His hands made their way to the clasp of my bra and like usual he'd always have trouble opening it. You'd figure after all the times we've been making love for the past three years. But nope that's Jordan! So I guided him agin and he got it undone in a second. Once my bra was off it hit the floor and I was exposed. No matter how many times we'd go through this, I'd still get shy once my bra came off. I tried to cover my breasts once again. Before I even got close

Jordan's hands enclosed around my wrists and he put them down.

"Baby, is it possible, stop that I've seen them so many times before." He said. while kissing the right one softly.

I let out a soft purr and ran my fingers through his hair as the kiss turned into a slight suck.

"It's just that, I wish my boobs were bigger." I said sadly.

He released his lips from it, kissed me and looked into my eyes.

"Stop with that please, I love your breasts ok, and I want to make love to you right now. I just won the cup and we're going to be married and going to party. Please just let me make love to you." He pleaded and went back down to my breast.

"Okay, I want to make love to you too baby." I said.

His lips were now around my right nipple and he gently began to suck and boy it felt fucking great. I loved how Jordan and I could make love so over the top and wild sometimes but we could just make sweet passionate love to each other at times. It was such a nice balance with the two of us. We both liked to try new things but sometimes just classic worked for us. I'm glad that tonight is just sweet passionate love and not any of that naughty and wild stuff we do.

His sucking was getting a lot more rough and I loved it. No matter how rough he was sucking all that was rushing through me was passion. He then started nibbling on it and Jordan didn't do this very often. But when he did oh fuck did I love it. He kept sucking harder and harder and it felt so good. I couldn't get enough of this feeling. His tongue swirled around the tip of my now hardened nipple and he bit and tugged at the sensitive flesh a little. I whimpered a little. He slowly removed his lips and moved onto the left one. It was about time that, my left breast got some needed attention. He started to rub the tip and it felt nice. His cold hands running along the feeling of my warmed up nipple. Who knew cold on hot could feel so good?

His hands started moving at much quicker pace and damn, there was a moan that seemed trapped in the back of my throat and I wish it were just going to come out. Honestly, I couldn't wait until he was inside me. How I had longed for the feel of big, nice and juicy cock inside me. I needed to feel that again. It had been much to long. Just the thought of that, made me get wet and I felt that burning sensation in my lower abdominal area.
How will I manage to last this entire time that he's going to not actully be in me? I don't think I can but at the same time, I don't want just straight to the sex either. Oh this is such a hard state of mind to be in. I mean it's a great one but at the same time it can make your mind go in loops.

"Oh Jordan." I moaned.

He removed his now freshly put lips from my breast, and he now slowly made his way down to my pants. He slowly undid the button to it and slid them down my legs slowly. God, I wish he would've disposed of them quickly like he did with my bra.

"Jordan why are you still wearing clothes?" I asked.

"Well, you didn't take charge or even try to remove my clothes." He said.

"I didn't exactly have that chance now did I?" I said with a little pout to my lips.

"No maybe I didn't give it to you, but you could've taken charge like I said." He said and kissed me.

I took that as my chance. I slowly unzipped his pants and ripped them off before he could even realize what I was doing. Once they were off I let me hands roam his body for a little and he smirked into the next kiss. I steadily removed his shirt without breaking the kiss. Our make out session was a very heated one to say the least. We broke apart for much needed air.

He was still in his underwear as was I. As if almost on cue we removed each others underwear and the touching began. Have you ever been fingered while giving someone a hand job? I know I haven't, that is until now at least.

Well this was going to be intense. Jordan started out with one finger and he was rubbing nice and slowly and it felt so good. He knew where all my major pleasure spots were and I found it cute that he was taking him time to find them this time around. He was rubbing up and down in small circular motions and it felt really good. As he was doing that, I was gently rubbing his nice and juicy and large cock. I wanted to do that whole teasing thing but then I figured nah, might as well get right to the rubbing. I made my finger tips rub the head of his dick for a little period of time and he shuddered underneath my hand and that added to the wetness going on down below. Speaking of the wetness down below Jordan was still at it but he was picking up his pace a little bit and damn did it feel good! Jordan was a man of many skills and pleasuring me was most defiantly one of them. He suddenly rammed a second finger inside me and I thought I was going to fucking yell just at the thought of how good it felt.

I decided I needed to match Jordan's intensity so I began to rub him at a my super sonic speed. He kept holding back his moans and that was getting me a little frustrated. I wish he'd just let them out, I honestly don't know what holding them in really does for him. That was it, he was moaning out loud now. Who knew that all it would take was was my hand to fondle his balls a little for them to release.

"Oh baby that's good, keep it up Lana." He moaned.

"Jordan, please keep going faster and faster." I moaned back.

I don't know what was with me tonight at all, I was already completely drenched, in more ways then one.

"Oh Jordan that's it, right there Ahhhh-" I yelled as I came all over his hand.

His slurped up all of my juices from his fingers and smiled.

"Lana it never misses you taste better and better with every time." He said and kissed me.

"Mm, I can taste myself on your lips a little, I did in fact get better tasting." I said.

During this period of time I still hadn't stopped giving him hand. I knew he liked hand more then head. Yes go figure? He said once hand was better because we could still kiss and he could see my gorgeous face. I guess that was a sweet thing to tell me. But, whether it was hand or head I knew I loved giving it to him.

"Lana that's it, that's it, I'm cumming baby it's coming right now." He panted.

As if it were timed he came and it felt so beautiful all that white goo all over my hands. Yum! Couldn't wait to get all that in my mouth. Jordan was just a very tasty man, I loved eating his cum. I mean, sometimes I'd rather eat that then some of the food I eat on a daily basis. Yea that is how good Jordan tastes to me. Hell yea, I know what you're thinking, couldn't I be eating that. Well guess what ya can't! Why?! Well Jordan's ALL MINE!

I took the cum off my fingers in seconds and had it in me.

"God Jordan it's just fucking so good! I don't get how something so gooey can taste that amazing!" I yelled.

He just smiled and laid me down on my back and got on top of me.

"You ready baby?" He asked getting into position the tip merely touching the lips to my already soaked pussy.

"Yea babe, please I want it in me NOW!" I panted.

With that he was in me and it was like I just bought a ticket into pleasure town. Jordan was in me and it was heaven. He was pumping that dick of his inside me at such a soft yet powerful speed that I couldn't take it anymore. I needed him to going faster and I wanted all of him in me not just a little.

"Jordan baby, I need all of you in me and go faster babe." I moaned.

"Anything you want Lana." He said.

He pulled out completely and thrust all of his massive dick back inside me. Oh this was what I wanted and needed was Jordan and it's exactly what I got. It felt so good to have him in me and me just sitting back and enjoying this ride. We were making passionate love right now, and I couldn't be happier. This was celebration sex, that's what I had to call it. Celebration sex. But it was also the combination of two bodies becoming one for good and forever.

Jordan kept this super sonic thrusting going for about twenty minutes and as great as it felt I did want to ride him just a little before we came. I think he knew when I started to buck my hips a lot more then I was before. He slowly pulled out of me and I went on top of him and I began to ride him. I didn't want to go slow at all so, I went fast from the start.

As I was riding him for about ten minutes I realized I was almost at my peek so I kept going faster and faster as the minutes ticked by.

"Oh Lana that's it, I'm almost there." Jordan said.

"Oh babe me too, I think I'm about to right now!" I yelled.

In the next couple of seconds we both hit our peeks and it felt just amazing. We rode our orgasms out and he slowly pulled himself out of me. He pulled me close to his body and whispered "Mrs. Staal, you're the most beautiful woman in the world."

I thought that was the sweetest thing anyone could ever say to someone and it was just so beautiful. He always made me feel like I was worth living and I'm so happy about that. I love Jordan more then anything.

"I Love you baby." I said and kissed him.

"Love you too, but babe we gotta get ready." He said.

"Oh shit yea, well tonight how about we celebrate even after the party?" I asked with a wink.

"That sounds pretty damn fantastic to me." He said.

"Perfect." I said we kissed once more and got up.

Getting ready was always the fun part but the one that took the most time. I wanted to look really pretty going to the party and I had plans on wearing this really beautiful dress. I was so excited about it, I was gonna look so hot in it. Then Jordan comes along and tells me it's a really casual party so I had to change my idea for clothes.

I decided to ask Jordan what he was wearing so I could look good alongside him. He told me, I'd look good wearing anything but I still wanted to kind of match his look.
Jordan was going to be in a black and red checkered button down shirt, a nice pair of light wash regular tone blue jeans and finally an amazing pair of black shoes with a white and black striped rubber. Oh and I can't forget the Stanley Cup championship cap.

Trying to match him a little I decided on a basic black tube top with a lovely red belt. I decided to go with a cute pair of skinny jeans. I believe that skinny jeans can be both casual and a little fancy depending on the shoe it's being paired with. To 'spice' up my look I went with a sexy red pump that had a black heel. I felt as though the shoes just tied the look all together.

"Hey baby you ready to go?" Jordan called.

"I will be in a second." I said.

"Alright babe, I'll be in the car." He said.

"Okay," I agreed.

I was actually having second thoughts about my outfit of choice. There was a part of me that was saying I didn't look good enough to be along with everyone else at the party but another part said I looked fine. It was such a heated debate. The whole man vs. himself conflict thing going on in my head. Jeez, I couldn't stand when that would happen to me. It was the most annoying feeling in the entire world!

I finally decided that it would do and I left the house. Oh, I was so excited to be celebrating this win with Jordan. For him and I though it was more then just the Stanley cup victory. We were celebrating us finally making the final step. That leap of faith, that I was just so scared to take. With time I realized that I needed to take it otherwise Jordan might meet someone else.

"Oh Lana, you look so amazing." Jordan said as I got into the car.

"Thanks Jordan, you look great too." I said.

He put the keys and was about to start driving, but before he did he kissed me. The kiss was so sweet and passionate. How I loved these cute little kisses we'd share.

---

We finally arrived after a nice and long drive. I can't complain because it was Jordan and I in the car and he was just the most amazing man in the world.

"Hey Harper!" I yelled as I walked in.

Of course no matter how pregnant or not Harper always had to have that little sexy thing going on. Sheesh, Sidney was one lucky guy to have a girl like Harper. I have to hand it to her, no matter what this girl had style. I loved to go out shopping with her because I'd always leave with someone so hot and sexy. Now that I'm with Jordan I can put a couple of those pieces to use.

"Hey Lana!" She yelled and hugged me.

When we broke apart I examined her outfit damn she looked to good. She was wearing this really cute beige top with a brown chiffon overlay with a really classy print. She had on a really cute jean skirt it was quite short though. Well she did have leggings on so it makes it okay. Finally she paired that all off with a pair of like four inch black pumps with a black bow on the tip. I also loved how Harper would pick out Sidney's clothes. He was in this awesomely cool printed top. There were so many colors and cool designs and I loved it. I have to say Sidney looked really good in it. He was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans and converse shoes. Oh and he had the Stanley cup championship ring.

"Wow Harper you look amazing." I said.

"Thanks but you're the one who looks absolutely fabulous." Harper said.

"Awe thanks! I have one question." I said.

"And what would be what exactly?" She asked.

"How do you manage in those shoes and being like eight months pregnant?" I asked.

"Well it's not that hard, they're pretty easy to walk in and I put a little extra padding in the shoe. Oh and they have to have good support of the foot. And half the time Sidney is worried I'll fall that he makes me lean on him. So yea it works." She said.

"Oh wow Harper just wow." I said.

"What it's true, and when I wear heels like these it seems to get Sidney a little more turned on." She said.

"Your sex life again? Speaking of which when are you celebrating?" I asked.

"Well we celebrated before coming here and we are when we get back home!" She said with a blush.

"You sex craved beasts," I said.

"You mean to tell me you and Jordan didn't sleep together after today's events?" She asked.

"Well yea, we did." I said.

"Exactly, so don't comment. " She said.

"Okay sure, whatever you say. You pick out Sid's outfit?" I asked.

"Yup, I saw that once and I had to buy it I knew he'd look fucking hot. Guess what?! He does!
Damn, when I get my hands on him." She said.

"Harper there are people here." I said.

"Okay fine I'll shush." She said.

I couldn't help but giggle. Harper was just really funny sometimes.

.....

I have to say I was really enjoying this party, it was great to get to talk to some of the guys here on the team.

"Hey Kris," I said.

"Hey Lana, long time no speak." He said.

"I know what have you been up to?" I asked.

"Nothing much still living the single life I guess." He said.

"Oh umm you know I've got this friend if you'd be interested." I offered.

"Um sure give me her info sometime and I'll give her a call." He said.

"Oh great!"

This was going to be a fun thing, I'm about ninety-five percent sure that Rose would like Kris and that Kris would like Rose. That would be so cute and fun you know a triple date.

"Yea, so you really think I've got a chance with her?" He asked.

"Of course I do even ask Jordan, he'll tell you yes in a heartbeat." I said.

"Oh, awesome thanks so much Lana. I honestly can't wait to meet her." He said.

"No problem Kris and speaking of him where is Jordan?" I asked.

"He's umm, he's over there by the bar." Kris said.

I turned my head and my heart sank. There was some little blond slutty bitch that had been checking out Jordan from before and he told me not to worry. He said she was nothing and she was probably checking out Kris or Max or someone near by. Well low and behold who was he talking to right now, that stupid little blond slut bag. Her and her fake lips, fake boobs mounds and mounds of make up. Ew she was sickening and I can't believe he was actually talking to her. I was getting furious as I began to take steps toward him, I could see how close she was to him and it drove me crazy.

"Jordan what the fuck?!" I asked angrily.

"Jordan here was telling me how he wants to fuck me hard tonight," She said with a slur.

"Oh and I'm Virgina by the way." She said while putting her hand out to shake.

I could tell this chick was both high and drunk and I honestly don't know how she even got in here.

I was furious that I didn't even look or think about shaking her hand. I wanted to punch her really. I couldn't believe that Jordan was going to do this and to my face too. He's suppose to be my husband and what the fuck he's going to fuck another chick tonight. Well I guess that he and I won't be a couple anymore.

"Jordan a word?" I said.

"Lana what's the matter?" He asked with worry in his eyes.

"What's the matter?! Oh I don't know telling Virgina you're going to fuck her tonight." I said.

"What the fuck?!" He yelled.

"Yea that's what she told me." I said.

"Oh really and you believe some slut who told me her name was Stacie?" He asked.

"Huh? Jordan I'm confused," I said.

"Look you said her name is Virgina and that she said that I was going to fuck her hard right?" He said.

"Yes that's what she told me." I said.

"Well this bitch told me that her name was Stacie and that all she dreamed of was me fucking her hard." Jordan said.

"Oh and what that makes it ok?!" I yelled.

"Um no Lana, it makes her a liar and I turned her down." He said.

"Did you really??" I asked.

"Of course you're the only girl I'm going home with ever again. She's a bimbo and why the fuck would I give you up for a girl as amazing as you?" He said.

"Awe Jordan, I love you." I said.

"I love you too baby. Now how about we put this behind you and I and we celebrate with everyone?" He suggested.

"Yea that sounds about pretty great!" I said and took his hand in mine.

"Hey everyone!" Jordan called.

Everyone turned around and started cheering. I love how everyone cheers for like no reason at all. It's just so funny.

"Alright well today is a special day for all of us. First and foremost we're celebrating our Stanley Cup victory against the Detroit Red Wings. Secondly, we're celebrating the amazing come back we made throughout the season. Today I'm celebrating the love of my life saying yes and promising to me married to me. Today, we're all celebrating for more then one reason. Today we all should forget our troubles and just focus on how far we've all made it in life. Today should be a day about love and friendship. Today is the day where we get to be the best! Today we've also gained bragging rights! So let's take our drinks and celebrate!" Jordan said.

Everyone began yelling and cheering! It was such a beautiful speech that Jordan gave and for some reason I had tears in my eyes. I didn't know Jordan was that great of a speaker and it was just so nice to see. Everything he said was true. We were all celebrating together for whatever reason, we were celebrating together.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to update! I hope you enjoy it! :)

Pictures!

Lana's Clothes:
Top
Belt
Pants
Shoes

Jordan's Clothes:
Top
Pants
Shoes
Cap

Harper's Clothes:
Top
Skirt
Leggins
Shoes

Sidney's Clothes:
Shirt
Pants and Shoes
Ring