To The End

Nothing lasts an Eternity

It can't be true, I know it isnt. I can't bring myself to believe my dad can be dead. She must be lying to me.

"But, he can't be, how can he?" I begged desperately refusing to process anything.

"Why would I lie about someting like this boy!" She burst out quickly.

"What happened?"

"He was on his way home from work, found him in an alley. There were no marks or signs of voilence. The doctors say it was some kind of panic attack that killed him. The police are working into a full investigation right now."

"Maybe I could ask him, when he appears as a ghost and then I could help him move on." I insisted, but I could see the anger rising inside her.

"Frank there are no such things as ghosts! Stop being such a little stupid boy, grow up for once." She doesn't believe me. I relied on her trust to believe me but I now realise she is just like everyone else.

I've had enough, I can't take any of this anymore. I want to be normal, like everyone else but that must be too much to ask for. I stormed out of the house leaving her alone and just walked. There wasn't a specific place, I just needed to be by myself. I carried on walking and walking until I sat down under a run down bridge. I was just so angry, I felt hot tears running down my cheeks, but I didn't bother wiping them away.

"Frank?" I heard his voice in front of me but I didn't look up.

"Get lost!"

"You're not safe here."

"I don't care anymore, I want to be alone," I begged. But he just bent down next to me.

"You need to come with me, or you will be killed." He lifted me up from the floor like I was just a feather in his hand. I started feeling drowsy and I passed out in his arms.

- - - - - - - -

I awoke looking up at a beige ceiling. Where was I? I sat up and found I was in a bed with the covers draped across me. I looked around the room and saw the ghost stood in the corner looking at me. He walked over and sat down next to me, lifting his hand and gently stroking my cheek sending shivers and joy down my spine.

His long hair fell from behind his ears and covered one of his glistening eyes. I couldn't believe how pale he was. Everything about him was so welcoming and calm. His lips so plump and mysterious. He led down next to me and the light shined down in him, he was so beautiful.

We just gazed into each others eyes, our fingers laced together like they were designed to be together forever. I wanted this to last an eternity, the two of us, forever. But I knew it would soon end, I was so happy that I couldn't put it into words how I was feeling. My lust for him growing increasingly fast, and he was so warm I could feel it radiating off of his body.

I knew I couldn't live without him now, even if he didn't want me. We were so close I couldn't bare it, lips inches apart. I had to restrain myself, in fear he would go away and leave me again, I couldn't deal with that.

Everything about him was so perfect. And I had so many guestions to ask that needed answers. Earlier's memories started filling my mind once again, ruining the moment and peace it created. But I need to know what's going on, I went ahead and asked my most important question.

"What happened to my dad?" He looked away from me and focused on the framed artwork on the wall.

"They got to him before I could save him myself" I felt the regret and pain in his voice as he spoke.

"Who are they?"

"I can't tell you, you will find out when the time comes. But you are safe from them now."

"Wait, what about my mum, will she be okay?"

"She is fine, I have sent some others to watch over her."

"Good."

We sat in silence for a long time after that, there was no need to speak anymore. Questions were still haunting my mind but I banished them for the time being. I needed to relax for a little while even if it seemed impossible. I also needed to prepare an apology for my mum even though she doesn't deserve it. But I can only imagine how she feels right now, losing the love of her life. But now my thoughts were only capable of thinking about my protector. I didn't even know his name, I broke the silence and asked him.

"Can I ask you what your name is?"

"I do not have a name, only an assigned number I was given to be recognised when needed. I only have the name I was given in your world when I was alive."

"Well, what was that name?"

"My name was Gerard Way."

Gerard Way, the moment he spoke those words it me feel as if I knew him, like they had released something in my memory that just needed the boost to be set free. And then I noticed he had the same last name as Mikey, and the more I thought about it, he looked a little like Mikey too...
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun dun duuhhhhh!!!! So we have a name, even though it was totally obvious =)
I made this chapter a tinsy bit longer and I am proud of myself...
please leave a comment!!!
Hoped you like this chapter by the way <3

*Chelsey*