Status: Active

Love Is Our Destiny

Chapter One

I walked down the corridor of my high school holding my books into my chest trying to protect myself from the world. I had loads of friends and a boyfriend called Jared who I loved. However my best friend Zette wasn’t at her locker like she always was so I started to wonder where she was. I walked up to my locker which was next to hers and leaned against it waiting for her. I could tell that this was going to be a long day.

I saw my crush playing around with his friends opposite and I sighed. I knew I had a boyfriend and it wasn’t good to crush on someone else but this guy was perfect. He had blonde spiky hair, a lip and nose piercing with amazing hazel eyes. I was kidding myself; this guy would never go near me because of who my boyfriend was.

My boyfriend Jared was the school jock, he was popular and I hated every single one of his jock friends. They always picked on the nerds which made me want to hit every single one of them. They were assholes in my eyes. The only thing was Bam; Jared’s best friend was my best friend’s boyfriend. He was an asshole when it came to bullying. I always warned her that things would most likely go wrong because he was suspended for beating up Gary, one of the computer nerds and I didn’t want him to hurt her.

I shook my head returning to reality knowing that Zette was probably with Bam right now probably fucking in the bathroom. I shuddered at the thought and looked towards the opposite lockers seeing David scratched into one of them. I laughed shaking my head, he was in my math class and I knew he always forgot where his locker was so our teacher suggested he scratched his name into the metal of his locker so he knew which was his. I sighed as that day replayed in my head.

-Flashback-

David came rushing into the class with his books in arms “Sorry I’m late, I forgot where my locker was.” The whole class started to laugh. David turned to look at us and smiled feeling happy with himself for making us laugh.

Mr. Sawyer shook his head in disbelief “David, how many times has this happened?”

“I’m sorry sir; you know what its like to be me. ADD and all.”

“Actually I don’t know and I don’t think I want to know.”

David laughed realizing his humor “Thanks for your support.”

Mr. Sawyer nodded his head towards David’s seat “Sit, you’ve disrupted the class once so sit.”

“Sorry sir.” With that said David sat in his seat twiddling his pen around in his fingers staring into space.

I got hit in the head with a piece of paper when the professor has his back turned. I sighed and unscrewed the piece of paper seeing Jared’s messy hand writing on it. I sighed as I noticed what he had written. It was about sex obviously. That’s all he ever was about, sex, sex and more sex. I rolled my eyes sending him back the note with my reply on it. He looked at me and smirked.

Mr. Sawyer turned around and looked at David “I think you should engrave your name into your locker so you know which one it is.”

David looked up “Huh was that to me?”

“Yes it was. Then next time you won’t be late for my important class.”

David snorted mumbling “Important my ass.”

“Just do it Mr. Desrosiers.”

“Fine.” He mumbled.


-End of Flashback-

I smiled at the flashback but was surprised by a pair of lips colliding with mine. I tensed up not knowing who it was but when I realized it was Jared I relaxed. My arms wound around his neck as one of his hands pressed up against my locker and the other was softly placed on the side of my neck. I moaned softly as his tongue darted into my mouth massaging my tongue with his.

When we pulled away I looked at his appearance. His blue eyes stood out behind his long brunette side bangs. He was wearing black baggy jeans, blue t-shirt, some sneakers and a Montreal Alouettes jacket.

“Hey baby.” He smiled showing his perfect white teeth.

“Hey.” I placed my lips on his again once.

“How’re you?”

“I’m fine-” I looked up at him “-But you never called me back you jerk.”

He pouted “I’m sorry, I fell asleep. I was doing that stupid English assignment and fell asleep on my desk.”

I laughed “You’re lazy.”

“I am not, not my fault you kept me up the night before.” He smirked.

I raised my eyebrow “Jared!” I yelled as I realized what he was talking about.

“Not my fault it’s true either.”

I rolled my eyes “Yeah yeah.” With that he put his arms around me as I put my head on his chest. I sighed taking in his pheromones.

“I’m sorry to break up the party, but I’m here now.” I knew that voice anywhere and I knew instantly that it was Zette. I pulled away from my boyfriend and smiled as I hugged my best friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)