The "V" Word

Secracy and Truths Revealed

"Shiney." Violet teases as she rubs Tom's now bald head.
"You can't do this!" he says irritated as he stands up and whips away, "When I have dreads you guys make fun of me, when I shave them off you make fun of me even more!"
"Yeah," Gerard grins, "Because its fun."

"Hey, Gerard, you're free tonight right?" Violet asks as she flops on his bed with a comic book she picked off his night stand.
"Yeah."
"Wanna catch a movie then? The Paladone is having a three dollar deal tonight." she rambles.
"Sure, what's playing?"
"Escape to Witch Mountain." she replies.
"That looks crappy."
"So does sitting around your house with you're brother on a Friday night." Violet replies, "C'mon, we'll throw popcorn at the people in front of us."
"I'd love to join you but I gotta go to work." Tom says sarcastically, "Which reminds me, I asked Alyssa to meet me here."
"Oh umm okay." Gerard yawns as he shoves Violet to the edge of his bed so he could sit down.

"Violet!" Gerard's mother calls, "Your Mom's on the phone for you."
"Urgh." she groans as she heaves herself off the bed tossing the comic as she goes.
"Maybe you and Violet should hook up," Tom says carelessly as he pokes at a fossilized bat paper weight on Gerard's desk, "You really need a uhhh uhhh uhhh," he air humps, "girlfriend."
"I uhh like someone else," Gerard says scratching the back of his head.
"Oh yeah, who?"
"Doesn't matter."
"Fine be a bitch."

The door bell rings loud and clear throughout the house.
"They're right upstairs." Gerard's mother says followed by the sounds of someone walking the staircase.
"Hey guys." Alyssa says with a small wave.
"Hey." they says in unison.
"So we should be off." she says glancing at the clock on Gerard's dresser, "Earl's been on everyone's case lately."
"Uhh yeah." Tom groans, picking up his backpack, "I'll go get changed." he drags his feet as he leaves the room.

"So Gerard," Alyssa says peeling off her jacket revealing the restaurant uniform consisting of a black skirt and white shirt, "You think I could see your drawings?"
"Uh yeah." he stutters as he gets up and heads to his desk, "Here's what I've been working on lately." he grabs a folder and opens it so she can see.
"These are wicked awesome."
"You think so?" he asks sheepishly.
"Yeah, I'd kill to be able to draw like this."

Tom walks into the room in his uniform and wraps his arms around Alyssa.
"Ready to go?"
"Yeah." she smirks as she turns her head to kiss his lips. This small innocent action was enough shock the hell out of Gerard, "I was just looking at Gerard's drawings."
"Told you he was an amazing drawerer-like-person." Alyssa just laughs, "Later man."
"Later." Gerard says quietly as they leave the room.

"My mom was on my case about crap." Violet mutters as she walks back into the room, "But yeah, movie starts in half an hour."
"Yeah." Gerard says grabbing his jacket off his chair.