Therapy

trois.

"How Alex and I met, well, that's an interesting story."

"How so?"

"I was working at a record store at the time and he wouldn't stop stalking me."

"I wasn't stalking you," Alex interjected, "I was looking for a New Found Glory record."

"That I told you we didn't have but you insisted on coming in every day to ask anyways," Addison replied with a small smile on her lips. "Anyways, he stopped in every day to ask the same question and spent the rest of his time pretending to look around while really checking me out when he thought I couldn't tell."

"I was not ch-"

"Yes you were. Anyways, one day he rustled up enough courage to come talk to me about something other than the New Found Glory record and we hit it off pretty well, surprisingly."

"She was totally into me," Alex smirked, leaning back on the sofa, folding his arms over his chest. "It's my natural charm, works on every woman I've ever met."

"Oh please, you stumbled over your words like you couldn't properly speak English. You're lucky I found it adorable rather than sickening."

"So I kept coming in to see her-"

"And he asked me out to dinner-"

"And she said yes-"

"And the rest is history."

"It happened that quickly?" The psychiatrist nodded with a small smile on her face. "Interesting."

"She had me hooked the minute I saw her."

"He swept me off my feet as soon as he could form proper sentences."

The psychiatrist laughed softly as she scribbled away furiously on her clipboard. "How fast did your relationship progress?"

"Fairly fast. He asked me out on a few more dates and I was pretty much smitten."

"And you aren't now?"

"I don't know."

"Hm, what about the time you first met each other's families?"

"Oh God," Alex exhaled a loud breath, "This one will take a while.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much to all the wonderful people who have subscribed so far!