Status: slowly active(:

That Mouth and Those Lies

Big Plans Are Coming Undone.

My fingertips traced the black letters that had been tattooed on John O’Callaghan’s chest late the next morning.

“I really want to get a tattoo,” I told him as we snuggled together in his bunk.

“Well, why don’t you?” he asked, playing with my bleach blonde hair.

Because if I did my boyfriend would have a fit, I wanted to tell him. But I honestly wasn’t going to bring Alex up. So instead I just said, “I dunno. I’ve never seen something I really want.”

“You could always draw one up,” he suggested.

“I'm not the best artist,” I admitted, giggling a little.

“Who are you staying with?” he suddenly asked.

“All Time Low,” I told him hesitantly. “I’ve known them since high school.”

“Have Alex pick one for you,” he said. “He’s got a pretty good tattoo himself.”

“A skeleton in a skeleton costume?” I laughed. “Oh yes, what a wonderful tattoo.”

“It looks like something you’d like,” his big hands had moved to my face.

“You mean like you?” I smiled up at him.

His hazel eyes shinned and he pressed his lips to mine. I hungrily pressed mine against him, deepening the kiss. Soon enough John's hot wet tongue collided with mine cause a slight moan to rumble in the back of my throat. He smiled into the kiss and moved his tongue around in my mouth. My hands were tangled in his chestnut brown hair and his hands were moving up and down my bare thighs.

I had never felt so alive in my whole entire life. Not even when Alex first kissed me, not even when Alex first told me he loved me, not even when Alex and I did it for the first time. No, nothing had ever felt this good.

But all good things must come to an end because less than one minute later John's curtain was pulled back and someone said, “Hey John we’re—” the person had obviously noticed me and John's activities and bit his tongue.

I turned around in the small bunk, propped myself up on my elbow, and smiled at a shocked Patrick Kirch. “Can we help you, Pat?”

“Uhm n-no, I g-guess not,” he stuttered. “Sorry guys.”

I chuckled. “It’s alright. I was just getting ready to leave.”

“Sure you were,” John whispered in my ear. Sending shivers down my spine. “Since you’ve already interrupted us, what did you want?”

“Us and Nick were going to go to breakfast at Denny’s,” Pat said, still looking embarrassed, even though it’s John and I who should have been embarrassed.

“Nick?” I repeated. “As in Nick Santino? The lead singer of A Rocket To The Moon?”

Pat shook his head sheepishly. “The one and only.”

“What are we still here for?” I gasped literally jumping out of John's bed. “Let’s go, go, go!”

I didn’t know what was so funny but John, Garrett, Jared, and Kennedy (who were lounging on the bus’s couch) started laughing at me. Pat just kept his eyes on the floor, looking uncomfortable.

“Carson, you might want to put some clothes on first,” John chuckled in his bed.

I felt my face flush and looked down at my body. I was clothed only in a matching green and white polka dotted pair of underwear and bra. Thank the Lord I was not completely naked.

“No John, I want to meet Nick Santino in my underwear,” I said, sounding completely serious. “Now get your ass out of bed and let’s go!”

The guys erupted in more laughter. And John gave me a look and pulled his blanket over his head.

I grabbed the blanket, pulled it down, and leaned into the bunk. “Get out of bed, or you're going to breakfast naked.”

“How kinky,” he wiggled his eyebrows.

I backed up, found my dress and shoes on the floor, put them on and said to everyone except John, “Alright. I’m ready. Let’s go.”

“Carson,” John whined my name as we started walking away. I told the rest of the guys to go ahead while I went to attend to John.

“How may I be of service?” I asked him, smiling widely.

“Don’t leave without me,” he pouted, now out of his bunk.

I gave him a kiss which he tried to deepen, but I pulled away. “Now is not making out time, John. It is time-to-go-meet-Nick-Santino time.”

“Can we have making out time later?” He stuck his lower lip out and stared at me with wide hazel eyes.

“If you behave,” I told him, flicking his nose. “Now get your clothes on!”

~

We would have been at Denny’s faster if I hadn’t have had to do my make up and while I was trying to do that John was feeling me up. I swear Alex has never been that horny. But sure enough we made it to Denny’s before everyone had gone.

John and I walked up to the hostess booth, hand in hand. I let John do the talking.

“Welcome to Denny’s,” the middle-aged blonde woman said to us. “Table for two?”

“No, actually we’re meeting some friends here,” John told her. “I believe the reservation name is ‘yo momma’.”

I flung a hand over my mouth to contain my laughter. John squeezed my hand as to say ‘shut up, you dummy’.

The woman rolled her boring blue eyes. “Oh, those guys. I’ll take you right to them.” Obviously she had not had a nice encounter with Garrett, Jared, Pat, and Kennedy. Oh, and Nick. Who I was still dying to meet, by the way.

We followed Rhonda, at least that’s what her name tag said, to the table and found everyone there. My eyes immediately went to Nick. His flaming orange hair looked perfectly messy like it always did, and he was dressed in a gray v-neck, skinny jeans, cowboy boots, and all his classic jewelry.

“You must be Carson,” he said when he noticed my gaze. “I’m a little disappointed you decided to put on some clothes.”

My cheeks turned bright red and a shy smile played on my pink lips. “Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you.”

“Trust me, I'm not the only one,” he winked at me.

John's hand left mine and his arm made its way around my waist, as if saying ‘hey buddy, she’s mine. shut up before I punch your face in.’ Which wasn’t exactly true, because I was still Alex Gaskarth’s girlfriend of two years.

“Oh Nick,” I giggled, flicking my wrist at him.

“Let’s sit,” John pulled me to the other side of the table, away from Nick, and sat down.

Me and John had just gotten our drinks, mine orange juice with water in it, and John's a coffee loaded with sugar and creamer, when I saw him.

He was standing in the lobby, dressed in skinny jeans, a plaid button-down, flip flops, and a gray beanie. Behind him was Jack, Zack, Rian, Vinny, and Matt.

I was in deep shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
i quite like this chapter :'D

MORE FEEDBACK , EH?