Status: work in progress

THE PROPHECY: Nothing is ever black and white

THE PROPHECY: Nothing is ever black and white (chap 6)

I woke up Saturday morning it had been exactly a week since Mikhail the demon lord had kidnapped me. The marriage that was being forced upon me had been postponed 2 weeks in order for me to get my strength back. Ever since my little coma fiasco Mikhail has been treating me like a baby. It is infuriating especially considering that I feel perfectly fine, but no Mikhail won’t listen to me.
Today when I woke up Mary informed that that Mikhail had left for the day and he wouldn’t be back till late tonight so I decided to take advantage of his absence. It took some begging on my part but I finally got Mary to agree to show me around the palace grounds.
After breakfast Mary showed up and took me around the palace which was a lot bigger than I thought. First she showed me to the library that was so huge I’m pretty sure had every book ever made, and then Mary showed me the indoor heated pool yea that’s right I said heated pool. After an hour when she had shown me every room of interest in the house she showed outside and we decided to eat lunch in the gardens which were of course gorgeous.
After I finished eating I decided to find out a little more about Mikhail.
I looked up at Mary and asked her “So what kind of stuff is Mikhail into?”
She smiled and said “Why do you want to know” I replied “Well I just figured that I should try to get on his good side if I am gonna talk him out of this whole marriage thing.”
Laughing Mary said “you’re sure it has nothing to do with the fact you like him?”
I made a gagging noise and said “gross nooo” “I just want him to let me go so I can go home already.”
Mary stopped smiling and frowned “Elisabeth whether you like it or not you can’t go home for one thing you are no longer human and couldn’t survive out in the real world by yourself and another thing is Mikhail will never let you leave because you are the girl in the prophecy.
I cut her by saying “What do you mean I am no longer human do you mean I am a demon?”
She sighed and said “no you are not a demon you are just more than human you will have a much longer lifespan than a human and you will eventually develop some sort of supernatural power.”
There is no way out of this marriage Elisabeth you should just accept it, trying to leave would just anger Mikhail. You should give him a chance he really is a good guy.”
“Look Mary it’s not that Mikhail’s a bad guy it’s just I don’t even know him! How can I be expected to marry someone I don’t know?”
“Well I guess you better use the next two weeks to get to know him then because like it or not you’re going to have to marry I’m.” Mary said.
I sighed and went inside to the library and picked out a book to read then I went over to the seat in the window and sat down. Looking out the window I saw Mikhail out in the driveway talking to his steward.
He really is an attractive man and I guess he isn’t all the bad but he is still a demon and even though I wasn’t human anymore I just couldn’t see myself married to a demon let alone a demon lord. I went back to reading my book and before I knew it Mikhail came into the library with a frown on his face. “Elisabeth what are you doing out of bed you are supposed to be resting!” He demanded “come on get up I’m taking you right back to our room to lay down.”
He dragged me out of my comfy seat before I shook his hand off me and said “Ok you know what Mikhail I’ve had enough of this I’m not some child you can boss around. I decide what I do not you! And right now I’m decided to go for a walk because I feel perfectly fine.” “Now get out of my way because I’m going outside.”
He looked at me and said “Elisabeth I’m sorry I don’t want you to be angry with me it’s just that I worry about you, you may not believe me but I do care about you and I just don’t want anything to happen to you. When you didn’t wake up after the ceremony I thought I had lost you I don’t ever want to feel that way again.” He looked down at his feet and I said “How can you say you care about me we don’t even know each other?”
“We are soul mates Elisabeth our souls call out to each other there is no way that I cannot care about you each minute I spend in your presence I grow a little closer to you and whether you want to admit it I know it’s the same for you.”
Then he said “I spoke to Mary and tomorrow you two will begin to plan the wedding now there are certain things that will be out of your control for the sake of tradition but you will have complete control over the menu and you may invite a few people also you can choose the decorations for the reception.”
“Oh really that’s so……lame it’s my wedding one I don’t even want yet I have almost no say in it what up with that?”
“Deal with it” he said smirking
He turned to walk away and then stopped and said “Oh I forgot something”
Then he pulled me to him and kissed me with a passion I’d never felt before he pulled away and laughed at the expression on my face. He left the room and I was still frozen in one spot. I couldn’t believe he just kissed me even more I couldn’t believe I actually kissed him back! I kissed guys before but never had I liked it so much Mikhail’s kiss made my insides melt. Maybe I was going to like this marriage more than I thought……..
♠ ♠ ♠
comment plz!!!!