Blood Candy

The Killing of Zram

A month later, pack Darkfire is standing in front of Elijah Road.

“Stay here, everyone, except Rafe and Rukia. You two come with me.” Canisiro commands, looking at the rest of the pack before looking at the two.

“All right.” Rukia says, nodding her head.

“I’ll need you two to transform into humans to talk to the vampires, because they cannot speak with wolves. We can understand them, but they cannot understand us.” Canisiro explains before the three of them walk into Elijah Road. Gabriel and Kanashii meet them at the door.

“WOLVES!! KILL THEM!!” a couple of the vampires standing around shout as soon as they see them.

“Vampires, shut up. Oh, hello, Kuchiki.” Gabriel says, going from growling at the vampires to grinning at Rukia, who transforms into a human.

“Rukia. Hi.” Kanashii says, waving one of her hands back and forth in front of her as she grins. Rafe also transforms into a human while Kanashii is talking.

“We are here to ask you to join us in the decimation of the Zram Village of fox and wolf people.” Rafe says in a diplomatic voice while keeping eye contact with Gabriel the whole time.

“They HAVE frequently been invading us…” Gabriel says, thinking over the proposal. Kanashii grabs his hand and squeezes slightly.

“The annoying bastards. We’ll kill them.” Kanashii says as her eyes flash red.

“So you’ll join us?” Rukia asks in a hopeful voice. Gabriel looks directly at her with a serious look on his face.

“Gladly. The wolves and vampires of pack Darkfire and Elijah Road are now allies.” Gabriel says in a voice that doesn’t allow questioning his decision. Rukia smiles and takes Rafe’s hand, and holds it tightly.

Later, in the Zram Village, the Darkfire pack and Elijah Road clan arrive at the village. A large black fox and a smaller brown and white fox appear.

“Who are you?” the small brown fox questions, looking at them with an alarmed look on her face.

“I am Kanashii Abarai of Elijah Road.” Kanashii says as she steps up next to Gabriel, who’s standing in the front, along with Canisiro.

“NO.” the smaller brown fox says, eyes going wide. Kanashii looks at it with confusion clearly written on her face.

“It’s me. Kayame.” the fox says with a smile.

“Kayame!” Rukia shouts, excited as she prances toward the front of the group to stand next to Kanashii.

“Rukia? Rukia!” Kayame says with a smile as her tail wags slightly.

“You know her?” both Rafe and Gabriel question Kanashii and Rukia, who look at them like they’ve lost their minds.

“YES!!” both Kanashii and Rukia shouts before looking at each other. They both shake their head.

“WHATEVER!! LET’S GET KILLING!!” Zoe shouts from somewhere in the group. She pats her pregnant stomach and laughs.

“Killing?” Kayame questions, looking at Rukia and Kanashii with her head cocked to the side in a clearly confused manner.

“Kayame, darling, run and tell the others.” the larger black fox commands while stepping in front of Kayame in a protective way.

“Yes, Aiden.” Kayame says before turning, and running back into the village.

“You wish to fight us? Very well, but we shall fight back.” Aiden says as he bares his fangs at them. Kayame runs back out and stands her ground behind Aiden.

“That’s…that’s my friend, Kayame.” Rukia whispers into Rafe’s ear with a sad note to her voice.

“Friend?” Rafe questions, looking at her in confusion.

“Well, yeah….” Rukia says in an unsure voice.

“We’ll fight you to the death, and we’ll win.” Kayame says as she bares her fangs at them.

“But we must fight each other.” Rukia says with a sad note in her voice and on her face. The vampires, wolves, fox, wolf-humans and fox-humans fight. Kanashii gets Kayame underneath her.

“Kanashii!! No!!” Kayame shouts, wide eyed as Kanashii digs her nails into Kayame’s fur, and sinks her fangs into her neck. “NO!” Kayame shouts before Kanashii bites down even harder, and drains Kayame’s blood, killing her.

“KAYAME!!!” Aiden shouts as he turns to see her fall to the ground in a lifeless heap.

“Oh my god…” Rukia mutters in horror as she looks at the scene that had just played out.

“Go, Kanashii!” Zoe says with a grin. Gabriel is silent, but he turns to look at Kanashii. Then his eyes go wide and his mouth drops open.

*Already? She’s the quickest I’ve ever seen!* Gabriel mentally says in awe. Kanashii’s eyes are pitch black with red flecks in them. Her fangs are so long that they are forcing her mouth open. *I suppose it’s because she’s part wolf.* he mentally decides as he watches her.

“GABRIEL!! SHE’S REACHING PEAK!!” Zoe shouts, her eyes a look of worry as she looks at him with a slightly impatient look.

“Relax, Zoe. Let her kill. She can do this all on her own.” Gabriel says as he leans up against a tree as he continues to watch her just in case.

“All right, fine.” Zoe says with a sigh. She watches as Kanashii goes and kills the whole village on her own.

“Holy shit.” Rukia mutters, looking at Kanashii with amazed eyes. After Kanashii kills the whole village, she turns her eyes on Rukia and Rafe.

“No, Kanashii.” Gabriel says in a stern voice. Her eyes turn back to normal and her fangs shrink. She looks at the dead fox, wolves and fox-wolf, Kayame, of Zram village.

“Holy shit!” Kanashii says, her eyes growing wide.

“You reached Peak! Good job!” Zoe says with a smile as she comes up, and slams Kanashii in the back.

“Peak?” Kanashii asks, turning her head to look at Zoe.

“Peak. It’s when your powers overcome the strength of your body, and they burst out. It usually takes hundreds of years for it to happen.” Zoe says with a shrug.

“Not hundreds. More like a hundred and fifty years, usually. But Zoe’s 153 and she hasn’t reached Peak yet.” Gabriel says with a grin on his face as he watches her grow irritated.

“Shut up, Gabriel!” Zoe shouts, smacking him on the arm.

“Has Gabriel reached Peak?” Kanashii asks, looking between Gabriel and Zoe.

“Of course.” Gabriel says with a grin on his face.

“The only one who can help Elijah Road’s vampires get out of Peak is Gabriel.” Zoe explains patiently.

“But who stops HIM when he’s in Peak then?” Kanashii asks, looking at Zoe with interested eyes.

“Well, no one. He can get HIMSELF out of Peak.” Zoe explains with a smile. Kanashii eyes Gabriel warily.

“Really?” Kanashii questions, not convinced.

“No. Zoe, no!” Gabriel says, shaking his head.

“But…” Zoe goes to begin, only to stop when she sees the look on his face.

“YOU are the one who can get me out of Peak. The ONLY one. My mate.” Gabriel says, looking at Kanashii intently.

“Gabriel…” Zoe goes to begin again, only to be stopped by Kanashii this time.

“I can get you out of Peak?” Kanashii asks, looking at Gabriel with a raised eyebrow.

“Yeah…..” Gabriel says, scratching the back of his head.

“Thanks for the help, vampires.” Rukia says, breaking up the teaching session that was going on.

“Not all vampires you meet will be like this. Just to let you know.” Gabriel says, turning to look at Rukia.

“Thanks.” Rukia says, nodding her head.

“No, out! Leave us be!” Gabriel says, baring his fangs at everyone.

“oh….kay…” Rukia says, shocked at Gabriel’s sudden change of attitude.

“NOW!! LEAVE!!” Gabriel says, turning to Rukia only to bare his fangs right in front of her face, causing her to take a step back. She quickly hides behind Rafe.

“Rukia, they can’t understand you unless you’re a human! They probably thought your growl of thanks was a threat!” Rafe says, looking at Rukia with intensity in his eyes. Rukia quickly transforms into a human.

“I wasn’t threatening you….I was just-“ Rukia begins.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the next chapter in this one :3 hope everyone likes!!
Peace!!
RyK & KcA