A girl that is having trouble with love

the fone call

X Shakirra’s pov X
I was on my way home from school just listening to my ipod and I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, so I pulled it out and saw that it was Shane, “hello” I answered, “hey Shakirra…what ya doing??” he asked, “not much...just walking home from school what about you??” I replied, “oh fun aye…I just got home and thought I would call you and see if you wanted to come over for a little bit to hang out??” he asked, “um…I don’t know sorry… I have to ask my mum first and then ill ring you if you like?? I replied, I knew I was aloud to go over but I wasn’t sure if I should or not, “oh that’s cool if you want we can just make it another day if you like??? We could always talk on msn tonight if you like??? He asked, “ok sure…um could you ring me in like 20mins so I can get your addy?? I asked, “Yeah sure… well I better let u go and finish walking home so you can get on and talk to me… I can’t wait…talk to you soon bye bye Shakirra” he said, “bye Shane talk to you soon” and then he hung up, omg I feel like im in love with him and I have only known him 4 almost a day!!.

X Shane’s pov X
I called Shakirra and she didn’t know if she could come over…so I guess that is alright though aye….at least I can talk to her on msn….if she rings me…if she doesn’t ill call her…cause I really wanna talk to her. I miss her so much at the moment. Hmm what can I do now. I go get some clothes and take a shower to waste some time. I came into my room dressed and bored so I put some music on. Then I go over to my computer and turn it on…while the computer was loading my phone starts ringing so I answer it and its Shakirra. “hello” I answered, “hey here is my msn addy…cornybitch_watchout@hotmail.com” she said, “oh cool ill add u when my computer finish’s loading” I replied, “ok that’s cool…hey um Shane….I have um something to u-u-uh tell u” she said stuttering, “ oh what is it Shakirra??” I replied, “um…I u-u-uh..um………….

Authors note: sorry its short....dont have much of an idead...have a bit on writers block atm...so hope u like it as far as it is...comment please..this is my 1st story and id like 2 kno wat u think of it