Sequel: Dear Katy
Status: READ THE SEQUEL!

Katy's Summer

I Wanna Breakout From The Chain

"I'm so proud of you,sweetheart.", mom embraced me in a hug.

"Thanks mom.", i mumbled as i pulled away. the sun shines away above Towson, Maryland. i just graduated from Dulaney High as a valedictorian. i was always known as a neutral kid, i hung out with everyone. the cheerleaders and i were "bffs" and i helped the geeks in classes, so i would be counted as popular with friends.

The bomb of this school was our alumnus, Alex Gaskarth, Jack Barakat and Rian Dawson, since they were the famous All Time Low. girls squealing when they saw their yearbook in the library, all i could do was roll my eyes.

Mom kept me like i'm a jewel, she told me that i'm her precious daughter, but all i want to do is live life. i never went to a party or even go out at friday or saturday night, all i do was focusing to go to a great university, and i did it. i got into New York University and majoring in music producing. when she thought she could tie me down this summer, she's totally majorly wrong.

"Come on, honey.", dad wrapped his arms around my shoulder and led me to the car. my family was loaded, and the haters said that i'm a brat. i want to show em' that i'm not a brat.

When dad pulled up at our driveway, i got out and rushed into the house, taking off my toga and slid open my closet. tonight would be the turning point. my best friend, Sara, will be taking me to the hometown show of All Time Low. she had an un healthy obsession with them.

"Dad, i'm going!", i shouted when i ran out to the front door. Sara's brand new Range Rover already sitting outside my curb.

"Katy!", she called out from the opened window. "Come on, or we'll be late!"

I rolled my eyes and ran to the passenger seat door. i got in and before i could buckled my belt, Sara already stepped on the gas pedal and the car launched forward.

"You know, Towson town hall is only 20 minutes away.", i chuckled as i watched her drove.

"Katy, i want to be in the front row! Alex Gaskarth is extra hot!"

"Sara, Alex is our upperclassman. well, technically."

"Look, this is the last summer before college, maybe we were popular, but Kate, you missing out every fun thing on high school!"

With a little more chit chat, Sara parked the car on the town hall parking lot. the crowd were already lining up in front of the building and i quickly rolled my eyes. most of the crowd were girls with thin or short clothing. pft. when we were on our way to the line, i bumped onto a girl.

"I'm so sorry!", i exclaimed.

"Nah, it's okay. my bad.", she smiled. i saw the laminate, hung around her neck. she must be something. "You're here to see All Time low, right?"

I nodded. "Yeah, but my friend's the one who go gaga over them."

"Ha, it's hard to resist em', right?", she winked and we giggled.

"Sorry i'm forward, but are you their...someone?"

Her eyes widened and she giggled. "Serena.", she stuck her hand out and i shook it. "I'm Matt Flyzik's girlfriend and Zack Merrick's sister."

Now, my eyes turn to widened. "Katy. oh my god."

"What?"

"No, it's just...", i pulled out my hand. "I never thought."

"I'm just human, not the president daughter.", she laughed. "Anyways, do you wanna go backstage?"

Sara showed me the pictures of All Time Low and enlightened me about them at lunch time, and i have to admit that Alex Gaskarth is one hot guy. "Yeah, of course.", i choked out.

Serena grinned and took my hand, pulling me away from the line of crowd and to the back of the town hall. she showed her the security her pass and we walked pass through the hallways, with crews saying hello to her. we turned right on the corner and i could choked on my own saliva. Jack and a girl that looks really like him.

"Rena!", Jack exclaimed without taking his arms off the girl. "Aubrey were naughty!"

"Hey, you stole my PopTart, jackass!", Aubrey wrestled out of his arms.

"Guys, meet my new friend.", Serena pulled me forward. "This is Katy."

I waved shyly and Aubrey squealed, jumping skipping towards me. "Hi! i'm Aubrey Barakat."

"I'm Katy. you're Jack's sister?"

She nodded. "Yeah. the toughest job after my summer job."

"What's your summer job?"

"Being merch girls with me and Dexter.", Serena answered. "Come on, let's meet the rest!", she pulled me into the dressing room and the smell of guys quickly filled my nostrils. "Guys! this is my new friend, Katy."

"Hi Katy!", the others exclaimed. Serena sat down on the couch and she patted the spot next to her. i shyly sat down and scanned the guys. Alex was peeking me. i looked down and the pink burst crept onto my cheeks.
♠ ♠ ♠
first chapttteeeerrrr! hope you guys like this! and i made a change to this, Alena=Dexter