Sequel: Dear Katy
Status: READ THE SEQUEL!

Katy's Summer

Surprises

"We're here!", Aubrey exclaimed as she jumped off the steps of the bus. i shook my head slightly, seeing her running around the bus with her hands up in the air. honestly, i think the Barakat youngest siblings were still kids. "Come on, guuuuuys.", Aubrey whined when she stopped in front of the door.

"I think we need a leash for you and your brother.", Dexter rolled her eyes. after everyone was out from the bus, we walked to the gate. oh, we were at Disney World, Orlando. Jack and Aubrey jumped up and down when Serena gave them their tickets. we walked into the park and decided that since all of us wanted to go to different rides, we separated.

I sighed, seeing Dexter pulling Zack to some rides, Serena with Matt, and Aubrey was with Jack, laughing and running to Splash Mountain. I turned around and Alex was smirking. "I guess, we're going together."

"Yup, you got that right, Gaskarth.", i grinned and hugged his side as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. we went to Mickey Mouse House first. Alex mimicked the little kids who ran around and shouted "Mickey Mouse! Mickey Mouse!" when they saw the Mickey statue. when we walked out, we could see Matt was kind of freaking out when he saw Mickey Mouse clown.

"How about the maze?", Alex pointed to the Alice In Wonderland Paint Maze. I bit my lip in hesitation. i was scared i would get lost in it. "Well?"

"Sure."

Alex smiled and kissed my temple. "I won't let you get lost.", i blushed when he said that. how in the world he knew? when we wait in the line, i looked to the people who just came out from the maze. they were covered in paint. oh god.

"I took the right, you took the left?", Alex asked, made me snapped out from my thoughts. i nodded and again, he kissed my temple and walked into the maze. i walked into it 3 seconds after him. it was weird. my heart accelerated as i rushed around. there were squealing from other people on the other side, my breath got faster, and suddenly, squirts of paint fell on my head.

"Shit!", i grunted. the pink and green paint now were all over my hair. suddenly, footsteps were heard on the corner, and with curiosity, i walked closer to it.

"Katy!", i yelped and fell onto the grassy floor. i looked up and Alex was looking down to me. His hair was covered with red paint and his flannel shirt got a big blue splatter on it. "You're cover with paint too."

"Well, it is the paint maze."

He lend out his hand and i took it, with a swift move, he pulled me up. "I think it's time to go out from this...hell hole."

I giggled and we ran around, looking for the exit. after 10 minutes of searching, there was the Rabbit statue, with his finger pointed to a direction. we followed it and there was the exit. i thanked God for that. when we walked out, some girls in the line screamed when they saw Alex.

"Oh my god, It's Alex Gaskarth!"

"Alex! Alex!"

"Wow, even when you're on holiday, there still fans.", i smiled.

"You don't mind, right?", he asked. i could tell he was sorry from his eyes. oh God, his eyes.

I shook my head. "No, go ahead. they are your fans, you don't wanna be the total asshole, right?"

"No, i don't.", he chuckled. before he walked their way, he kissed my temple, making the girls gasped. my cheeks were hot and i turned around, pretending that i had a phone call. when i wanted to call Aubrey, someone tapped my shoulder. i turned around and a girl was there.

"Can i help you?", i asked, unsure of what she wants.

"Yeah, are you one of the ATLG?"

"ATLG?", my brows twitched.

She nodded. "All Time Low Girls? it's for their girlfriends, sisters, female friends."

"I don't know...", where were Serena, Aubrey or Dexter when you need them?!

"Well, are you friends with Serena Merrick? Aubrey Barakat? Dexter Nylon? Kara Diakoulas?"

"Yeah...."

"Well, then you are one!", she grinned. "You guys are amazing, don't mind the haters, they don't know you guys."

"Thanks.", i smiled awkwardly. seriously,i thought i would get a fit, but no. that reminds me of Sara, she always mocked and dissed the ATLGs, even Dexter.

"Seriously, it's a weird name for a girl! Dexter. who the hell she think she is? i mean, come on, Dexter. and her last name?! what the fuck is Nylon?"

"Well, yeah, they are great friends."

"Okay, tell em' i say hi?"

I nodded and she walked off. "Who was that?", Alex asked. i didn't realize he's already next to me.

"She's a fan, and she asked me that am i one of ATLG or not."

Alex chuckled and pulled me into a hug. "Of course you're one of them. you're with me now."

".....What?"

He sighed and took my hand. we walked through the crowd until we were already in front of Splash Mountain. our friends were already there, already in line. we cut the line until we were next to them. "Why were you covered in paint?", Dexter asked when she scanned Aelx and I's appearance.

"We got into the paint maze."

"Radical.", Serena nodded slightly.

I rolled my eyes playfully and when we were already in the log-like boat, i quickly looped my arm with Alex's. "What's wrong?"

"I kinda scared with heights."

"Katy.", he chuckled. "Just scream or close your eyes."

I nodded and when the boat were already gone up, i closed my eyes and counted every breath i took. "Get ready.", Alex whispered into my ear. in a second, i can feel the wind washed my face and everyone screamed. after a few more seconds, the boat fell hard and i feel wet. when i opened my eyes, my white tube top turned into a pinkish color.

"See, that wasn't so bad, right?", Alex pulled me closer to him. after Splash Mountain, we went to the Space Mountain. we rode it for three times until Jack's face went pale.

"I think i'm gonna puke.", Jack mumbled as he sat down on the nearest bench. Aubrey sat next to him and wiped his sweats with a tissue.

"Can you hold it until after the fireworks?", Serena crooked her head to the side, to get a better view of Jack.

"Fireworks?"

"Yeah, the fireworks show right above the castle. it's our favorite part.", Alex handed Aubrey his Capri Sun for Jack.

After taking a gulp of the drink, Jack's face went back to its normal color. "Phew, i thought i would be dead here."

"At least, you'll have Chip&Dale in your funeral.", Aubrey exclaimed.

Jack chuckled and kissed his sister's temple. if they weren't siblings, i think they would date. they looked so cute together, but Aubrey loves him because he's her brother, and vice versa. "You okay?", Alex asked as we followed the others.

"Aubrey and Jack made a cute siblings."

"They are.", he chuckled. "The first time i saw Aubrey at Jack's place, i thought she was his girlfriend, but he told me that she was his baby sister."

"Jack must be protective over her."

Alex nodded. "He never let just any guy to be close to her. he needs to know the guy first, or he would scare him off."

"Scare him off? Jack scare them off?"

"Believe it or not. but, he did it with some help from Zack."

I giggled, seeing Jack gave Aubrey a piggy back ride. "I think they would date if they weren't siblings."

"Actually, we talked about that before."

"Really? what did he say?"

"He said that he would never date Aubrey, even she wasn't his sister. and Aubrey answered the same."

I didn't realize we're already in front of the castle. we sat around King Arthur's sword and the sky was already dark. again, i didn't realize. Alex pulled me closer and i nuzzled into the crook of his neck. i closed my eyes, inhaling his scent, which was the smell of Axe body spray. a little secret, guys who uses Axe are my turn on,ha.

When the clock strikes 7, the bright flowers brighten the sky. it was beautiful. "Pretty.", i muttered as i looked up.

"Not with you here."

I looked over to Alex and he was smiling. "Stop it."

"You're beautiful, Katy.", he took my hand and kissed my knuckles. "I want to be with you."

"No, you don't."

"Yes, i do. i want to protect you from anything. when i saw today, in the maze, lost and covered in paint, made me want to protect you."

I kept quiet, just stared into his eyes. "I'm not gonna say i love you, but i want to be with you, Katy."

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

Those words came out from Alex's mouth perfectly. i nodded slowly. "Yes, i will."

He smiled victoriously and pulled me into his arm, for a kiss. his lips were warm and nice, not like other guys' i kissed before.
♠ ♠ ♠
so, thank you and HELLO SUBSCRIBERS:D
i want comments pleaaasssee? it would make me update faster;D
thank you!