Status: Some updates may take a few days due to other work commitments =[ but I shall try hard to keep it flowing! =]

Problem Child

A Night To Forget

At 6pm the next evening, I was sat on Grace's and Jonathan's bed as Grace did her hair at the dressing table. I desperately didn't wana be alone with Billie Joe that night. God knows what might happen.

"So how long are you guna be gone?" I asked fiddling with the zipper on my hoodie.

"We'll most probably be back around 9pm." Grace answered. "Perhaps you and Billie Joe could watch a DVD together." She offered as she gave her hair a coating of hairspray.

"I'll probably just hang out in my room." I mummbled. Grace turned around and shot me a disapproving look.

"Oh Summer, it's not healthy for you to keep locking yourself away in your room like that." She said as her expression softened. 'If only I COULD lock myself away' I thought to myself. And I sure felt that staying away from Billie Joe was a pretty healthy choice.

"I just don't feel like watching a DVD okay?" I said getting frustrated. Grace rolled her eyes at me before standing up.

"What's so bad about spending time with your new brother?" She asked. I shuddered as she refered to him as my 'brother'.

"Look, Billie and I get along fine now, so I really don't see why I have to spend every minute of the day with him." I said also getting up.

"Well that's not true, you hardly EVER spend time with him." She pointed out. 'Yeah, there's a reason for that!' I thought. Before I could reply Jonathan appeared at the door.

"Are you ready?" He asked Grace. She smiled back at him.

"Lets go." She said. I walked out of the bedroom with them and watched as they made their way down the stairs. I stayed at the top because Billie Joe was down there.

"Now there's food in the fridge but if you like the two of you can order a pizza." Grace said as she put her jacket on.

"Sure." Billie Joe answered like the perfect Son.

"Okay, see you later." Jonathan called up to me. The three of them all looked at me. Once they'd left a sudden dread rushed over me. Billie kept his eyes fixed on me.

"Aren't you coming down?" He asked. I stood still for a moment, then I decided to return to my room. I sat at my computer waiting anxiously for him to come in. I wondered how long it would take. After about a hour I heard slow footsteps making their way up the stairs. My heart started racing. I felt sick. He knocked on the door and I held my breath. I stood up. The door slowly opened and he walked straight in. "Don't you think it's a little rude to leave me all on my own?" He asked. I swallowed hard.

"I thought you liked being alone." I said quietly.

"Not when YOU'RE here." He smirked moving closer to me. I backed up until I was against my bed.

"Billie Joe I swear if you try anything I'll scream." I threatened getting panicked. He frowned.

"Hey, what's with all the paranoia? I'm not guna TRY anything. Although...if I WAS going to try something, this sure would be the perfect oppertunity don't ya think?" He teased. I clenched my fists tightly getting ready to defend myself. He laughed as he saw how tense I was becoming. "Relax! Don't get so worried." He said pushing me. I fell back and landed on the soft surface of the bed. He eyed me up and down.

"Billie..." I started. He smirked at me once again with that disturbing smile. I'd hate to think what was going through his warped mind at this moment. I decided to make a break for it. I lept up but he caught both my wrists and pinned me back down on the bed. I couldn't even scream like I'd promised, I was in shock.

"Don't fuck with me or I swear to god you'll be sorry." He said, his expression turning darker. I prefered it when he was just making pervy comments and smirking at me, that I could just about handle. But when he was like this, I feared for my safety. His fingers dug into my wrists as he gripped them tighter ensuring that I couldn't get away. "Can I kiss you?" He asked smirking and studying my face. My eyes widened.

"W...what?" I stammered. He pushed his lips against mine with force. I squeezed my eyes shut. He tried to put his tongue in my mouth but I managed to turn my head away. "Get off me!" I yelled. He let go of one of my wrists and slapped me hard across the face. I laid there utterly terrified, my face stinging.

"You see what happens when you get me angry?" He snapped, his face was so close to mine he was practically kissing me again. I tried to push him away with my free arm but he grabbed it back. "I can do whatever I want to you whenever I want. You know why? Because you're weak, and I'm strong." He said as if he was on some sick power trip.

"Billie please!" I begged with tears forming behind my eyes. He lent back in and put his mouth to my neck and sucked on it hard as I tried to struggle free. After a few seconds he stopped to admire the mark he'd left on me. He smirked and looked into my eyes.

"Just a little something to remind you." He sneered before quickly letting me go. He stood up and I remained still, completely frozen in fear and shock. He walked out closing my door behind him. I curled up into a ball, tears streaming down my face. Now things were getting serious...
♠ ♠ ♠
Nasty Billie...but this is just a sign of things to come =] liking it so far? ^^