‹ Prequel: Can You Hear Me?
Status: Working on it :)

Can You Believe In Me?

Stay And I'll Rape You

“You’re going to stay here. You’re not going to leave me. You’re going to stay here and I am going to rape you.” I told him pulling him tighter in my arms.
“Baby, I have to go. The Central Deaf Institute of D.C. doesn’t have an ex-singer to study and I want to help people in the same condition as me. They deserve to hear! What if I still couldn’t hear you?” Mason reasoned.
“I would still love you and be married to you and I would still rape you almost every night!”
“It’s not rape if it’s willing Jess,” he said.
“You can stay until the morning and you know it. The plane doesn’t leave until six thirty tomorrow morning! I want you to stay here and rape me,” I ordered.
“You’re the one who wants to have sex so it would be willing.”
“I will want to until we’re doing it then decide I don’t want to and let you overpower me. Because I’m the size of a 12 year old and it would be easy,” I said. Then I slowly wrapped my arms around his head and kissed him between words saying, “You…know…you…want….to…”
“Jess, I- you know what, I’ll stay. I can’t stand to make you sad right before I leave for three months…”
“There’s your chivalry again…” I muttered.
“What’d you say Jess?” Mason asked.
“Oh, just thinking out loud. So. About the rape. How do you want to do this?” I asked. I grabbed his hand and started to pull him to the dark purple and grey bed.
“It seems like I’ve been in this situation before,” he said.
“Yeah, our first time. Do you want me to do the sexy pose again?” I jumped on the bed and stretched myself out with my hands on my hip and holding my head up.
“You don’t need to try to be sexy. You just do it without any help,” he whispered in my ear. He moved over so he was over me. “Hi there.”
“Hey,” I muttered. I was feeling a little drowsy. I yawned. Mason started to pull my shirt up with a hungry look in his eyes. He leaned down and kissed me. He started to deepen the kiss but I pushed his face away. He looked hurt.
“What’s wrong? Oh yes, you wanted to be raped.”
“No. I just realized that I don’t want my last memory of you I have for the next three months to be dirty. I don’t want to feel dirty and then you’ll be gone when I wake up. It would make me feel icky.”
“I’ll try not to be gone when you wake up. But I don’t know. So, we should hang out instead I guess?” He said. He rolled off of me and sat up on the pillows. I moved so I was right next to him.
“We should watch a movie. Have you seen New Moon?” I asked looking over at him?
“The one with the Edward guy and the werewolves?”
“Yeah. Will you hate me if I make you watch it with me?” I was poking his chub over and over with both of my index fingers.
“No, I can’t hate you. That would be immoral. We are married and married people don’t hate each other… okay, that’s a lie. But I don’t hate you.”
“Well, that’s a relief. I’ll get the movie,” I said happily as I got up and went over the TV hutch and put my overused disc of New Moon into the DVD player then hopped back up to the bed.
We sat there for the whole two hours cuddled up with barely any talking other than the occasional “How could Edward leave like that!?” from Mason. I guess we were just enjoying being with each other. And when the movie was over, we fell asleep with our lips close enough to kiss if we moved at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sequel!!! Yipee!
Tevinayya helped a little in this one too. And Kelsea too.
<3 Kelsey