‹ Prequel: Can You Hear Me?
Status: Working on it :)

Can You Believe In Me?

Just Piss on the ***ing Stick Already!

A month later when I came out of my mental “coma”. Trace had became my savior. Three hours after Trace came that first day we found Mason left his cell at home. I cried again when I found it on that counter in the kitchen. It was a dark month for me. I could so sympathize with Bella now. With my Edward gone and my Jacob, being his best friend that didn’t love me in that way. There where reminders of Mason though, he didn’t just disappear.
At the one month mark, I decided to change how I looked at things. Mason was a prize that I got after being a patient little wifey. I had to earn him, to be good and keep control of myself or else he would come home anyway and give me undeserved love. I needed to re-find myself. Even if I think I’m kind of sick. Even Trace has been noticing it. I don’t think it’s much… maybe I have the flu. Whatever it is, it’ll pass in a couple of days and my revival will be in full swing. I was sitting in bed watching House when Trace arrived and announced that he was going to make me chicken noodle soup for lunch.
“Where do you keep the cans?” He asked.
“I thought you said you were gonna make me soup?” I complained.
“I am. Soup comes in a can. How do you make soup?” he asked.
“Umm… the real way. You know, with a pot and ingredients and stuff. How do you think the people who put the soup in the can make it?”
“Robots,” he said and I burst out laughing, but my laugh quickly turned into a frown.
“I miss him Trace,” I whispered. He rushed over thinking I was going to cry. I looked up at him. “No, I’m alright. It’s just the cold hard truth of it. Missing him is killing me. He needs to get back soon.”
“Yeah. He could call…. I’m gonna go make that soup now,” he said walking out the door followed by clanky kitchen noises. “What’s this- Oh! Hey Jess come here- wait no, I’ll bring it to you you’re sick.” He ran into the room holding an envelope.
“What’s this?” I asked as he handed it to me. On the front it said “To Jessica” in Mason’s handwriting. “Oh my god.” I tore it open and read out loud:
Dear Mrs. Musso,
Hi. I’m sorry I left without saying goodbye this morning and I’m sorry if that day isn’t this morning any more. I’m pretty sure you would go to make soup eventually. You like soup. Especially ones with dinosaur shaped noodles. So. Moving on. I’m really sorry, and I hope you don’t hate me for it. I felt like waking you would be like disturbing the peace. I will call you whenever I can, and I told Trace to watch out for you because you take separation badly and I know it does bad things to you. When I get back, he’d better have you fed and watered and you’d better have grown into the beautiful flower I know you are. And he better have let you out to go piss. If I find puddles on the floor, Trace will no longer exist. (jk) Also, in case you forgot, I love you. Plus, you couldn’t ever change that. Even if we ever broke apart, I would still love you stalkerishly. But I don’t want to talk like that cause it’ll never happen and you know it. I plan on reproducing with you. You know that right? They’ll be midgets. They will be short like me and puny like you and have huge Italian noses and dark wavy hair. They’ll be so pretty, the boys will be made fun of and I’ll have to go beat some kids up. And the girls could all be supermodels. But none of them would compare to you, because you are the most beautiful thing in the world. And I plan on keeping it that way. I will hire an assassin if I have to, to keep it that way. And when I get home, we will discuss when the first one will be put in the oven. (“Oh my gosh, I just realized something!” Trace yelled. He ran out of the room so I continued in my head.) I will rape you if necessary but I hope you’re willing when it comes to us having kids. The research center has a phone number where you might be able to reach me if you can’t get my cell. It’s 1(334)867-5309. But they said that the phones are down a lot so you might not be able to reach me there. So just call my cell.
I’m already anxious to get back here,
SoMuchLoveYouExplode,
Mason Musso

Well that was so nice and sweet. It was very romantic of him to leave me- oh my cheese and crackers he left me a phone number. I got up from the bed and walked to the kitchen as fast as I could without hurling. I was almost there when Trace almost ran into me
.”Oh my gosh Jessica don’t do that to me! I could have killed you!”
“Um…okay. What’s the rush?” I questioned. He put something up close to my face close enough that I couldn’t tell what it was.
“Pee on this stick.”
“Excuse me? You can’t just tell me-“
“Jessica Marie Musso go in the fucking bathroom and piss on the fucking stick,” Trace demanded.
“Why- oh my god you think I’m fucking pregnant! I can’t..be……..holy shit. I’m pregnant!”
“We don’t know that. Go piss on the stick.”
I went and I pissed on that stick.
“Well?” Trace said for the 50th time as I walked out of the bathroom.
“It’s not done- oh…”
“What,” he said. I just stood there. “Goddamn it! Tell me!” That got me mad. I was irate. It must be the pregnancy hormones. I shoved the stick in his face.
“Happy?”
“You’re positive this is right?”
“Yeah, I’m positive all right,” I said sarcastically. That made me laugh when I didn’t want to be happy. This is a serious moment woman! Cut it out! You have produced a fetus! “Oh my gosh. What am I going to tell Mason? How am I going to tell Mason?”
“Surprise! You made a baby! Congrats! Have a cigar!”
“THE PHONE NUMBER!! He gave me a phone number!” I hurried over to the phone and dialed the number whilst Trace sang the 8675309 song.
All I got was “The number you have called is disconnected or having technical issues. Please try again later.”
♠ ♠ ♠
hehe
<3 Kelsey