‹ Prequel: Can You Hear Me?
Status: Working on it :)

Can You Believe In Me?

A Million Miles Closer

To: WittleMonstaBunnie@gmail.com (Jessica Flegal/Musso)
From: the_Italian_gangsta@yahoo.com (Mason Musso)
Subject: I miss you!
Sent: 3 weeks ago
Dear Jessabug,
I think about you a lot. If I could change one thing, you’d be here with me now. Goddamn it I miss you so much. I miss you waking me in the morning, your soft touch, you folding yourself into me when you sleep, the way you say my name, your hands on you chest, your hair in my face, your lips lingering on mine, my heart pounding against my chest when we drift way, you face in my neck, the way you taste. I feel like it’s impossible to live with out you. Have you thought about the baby thing? I think it would be good to plan ahead of time. Anyway I started writing a song today. Here’s some of it.

There’s a lot you can miss
When you’re a million miles away
And you can’t reach her kiss
If I could pull you in my arms and say

I wish I could have you with me every night
Hear you whisper my name
I would hold you so very tight
If we where a million miles closer, Jessica

Wondering how you are today?
I think I’ll write to you
Dear Jess what’s it like so far away
Do you hate the feeling so cold and new

I wish I could have you with me every night
Hear you whisper my name
I would hold you so very tight
If we where a million miles closer, Jessica

That’s all I have so far do you like it, Jessabug. How are you holding up? I can’t wait until I see you again. I miss you and your craziness. Every little bit of it.
Forever is to Short,
Mace

To: the_Italian_gangsta@yahoo.com (Mason Musso)
From: WittleMonstaBunnie@gmail.com (Jessica Flegal/Musso)
Subject: RE: I miss you!
Sent: 4 minutes ago
Dear Mace,
I think about you a lot more then is healthy. Thanks for sending Trace over, he saved my life. Don’t worry I haven’t took a wiz on the floor yet. Almost a few times, but he let me out just in time. I miss all those things about you too. Amy found a boyfriend. You’ll never guess who it is and I’m not going to tell you. When you get home I am going to pull you in to the room and lock you in my closet. I’ll come too and I will not let you out. We will stay there in the dark with only each other for entertainment. Sounds fun, right? I have thought about it. That would be a good idea. I like your song a lot! What’s it called? I have a surprise for you when you get back. I hope you like it.
Miss You TONS,
Jessabug
(P.S. Do you know that I Love You? I probably have already told you that, but I’ll just keep saying that. There are no lies in those words, none of them are.)
(P.P.S. Your smile keeps me alive and for a while now I have been dead.)
(P.P.P.S. You’re the reason why I keep fighting.)
(P.P.P.P.S. I would give you my soul for your comfort, even if it would leave me in the dark and cold)
(P.P.P.P.P.S. When I hold you close, I can feel you heart beat fast and I think to myself, I’ve found that special someone at last.)
♠ ♠ ♠
Original song by Kelsey, steal DIE!!!!! I'm serious. It's going on our CD. So just don't even think about it, k? Caution: Will use the force if necessary. AKA toothpicks.
XD
<3 Kelsey and Tevin