‹ Prequel: Can You Hear Me?
Status: Working on it :)

Can You Believe In Me?

Making Puddles On the Phone

I set down the book I was reading to yell at Amy and Trace in the other room.
“I heard that!” I heard Amy giggle and Trace chuckle.
“Sorry.” They both replied. I snatched up my iPod and ear phones, I attached them to my head. I picked up the book, This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen. I started to read again, but my thoughts started wandering. How much does Remy love Dexter? I think I would be Dexter in this case. Mason would be my Remy. He puts up with my issues like Remy does with Dexter’s. It’s actually sort of cute. I rolled over and set the book down.
“Little fetus, do you think Mason will like you?” I poked the bump. Then with a little voice I said; “Yes momma, daddy will love me.” I rubbed it. “Are you sure baby fetus?”
I looked at it. “Of course, daddy loves everything about you and I’m a part of you.” I sat up in bed and crossed my legs. “Well, I guess that’s good. I can’t wait until we see you!”
“Are you talking to your stomach and answering for it?” Amy was at the doorway. Trace was behind her.
“Yes I’m reassuring myself everything will be okay.” They both shook they’re heads.
“It’s good that Mason will be home in four hours. She’s going farther into insanity.” Trace smiled at me. I ran over to them both and stretched my arms around them.
“Oh god. You need to shower! You stink, go on or I’ll get in trouble for not grooming.” Trace teased. I pouted.
“I still have four hours, I can pee on the floor right now and he’ll kill you.” I replied walking toward the bathroom and stopping to pull some clothes out of one of my drawers. I stuck my tongue out at them and I closed the door behind me. I set my clothes on the grey marble counter. I looked at myself in the mirror which stretched almost to the ceiling and took my hair out of the tiny little pony tails I had in up in two days ago. My black hair stuck up every where. I turned on the water and got ready to get in.

I dropped down on the couch with a tall glass of water in one hand and Betrayed By: P.C. Cast and Kristen Cast in the other. Trace was sitting in a chair across the room from me. Amy just left for work an hour ago. He was watching some movie on TV. I smiled viciously as I held the cup out in front of me. I tipped it a little. A bit of the clear liquid pattered on to the carpet. Trace turned his head extremely quick toward me.
“ Opps. That was an accident, I’m sorry.” I got up and walked toward the kitchen three steps. “I’ll get a towel. Why am I so clumsy?” I took another step and fake stumbled spilling some more. He stood up and took a step toward me. I took a few steps away and then took off farther in to the house. Spilling water as I went. I soon fond myself back in the living room with no water. Smiling at all of the puddles on the floor. Trace followed behind me.
“You did not just do that, ten minutes before Mason will be back!” He gaped throwing his arms around for the full effect of I’m angriness. I gave an innocent look
“I’m sorry, Trace.” He stepped toward me. I backed into the sofa. He stood over me with a red face. He slowly pulled his hand back. I cowered under him in hysterics. I almost burst out into tears. He started laughing at me and went to go sit in the chair in the corner. “Why are you laughing? Why did you do that? You scared me, Trace Dempsey Cyrus.”
“Yeah Trace, why?” As I heard the voice my head whipped toward it just to make sure I heard what I heard. I wasn’t sure it was him, but his voice was different. I got up from the couch and hesitantly took a step before running over to him. I threw my arms around him as our bodies collided. I kissed him really fast as he dropped his bags and pulled his arms around me. “I’ve missed you so much, Jess!”
“I’ve missed you too!” I kissed him again before he held me at arms length.
“You look different.”
“You sound different.” He spun me around and stared eye boggling at the place where my hair would be if it wasn’t pulled up in tiny pigtails. “You got a tattoo?”
“Are you made at me?” I asked afraid he would because he didn’t have any himself, he wouldn’t want me to have them if he didn’t want one himself, right?
“No, no I can be made at you.” He answered and turned me back around. “There’s something else different though. I’ll figure it out later. Are you sure you still love me after I did that to you?”
“I’m positive.” I spoke without thinking until Trace started laughing.
“Positive,” He chuckled. “She’s positive!” I gave him a death glare. He stopped and started toward the door. “I’m gonna leave now. I don’t want to burst Jessica’s bubble, opps, I meant water.” He chuckled. I kicked him as he left. He closed the door behind him.
“What was all that about?” Mason asked curious. I put my hand on his chest.
“Mace, remember in that letter how you said that one thing?” I started off.
“Um, I wrote a lot of things in that letter.”
“The part about you wanting a baby?” He went into deep thought. “You said you plan on reproducing with me. That that our babies would be midgets. Have huge Italian noses and dark wavy hair.” He smiled and wiped the thought off his face.
“Ahh… Now I remember. So when are we going to, um, get around to that?” I gave him a tiny smirk.
“Anytime you want, but, um you don’t have to try hard because there’s already one there.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hahahaha. Cliffhanger. Hehe.
So yeah, I'm on a roll.
GAH!
XD
<3 Kelsey and Tevin