‹ Prequel: Can You Hear Me?
Status: Working on it :)

Can You Believe In Me?

My Last and Worst Secret

“My parents were killed when I was seven along with my older brother, Elliot and baby sister, Isabelle. A man broke in to our house during the middle of the night. He had my little sister in his arms when Elliot found him. Isabelle was three, he killed her first. Dropped her out the third floor apartment we where living in. Elliot he was eleven, was next, he slit his throat when he screamed. He walked across the hall to my room, the victim he was actually looking for. My dad came in with a bat. He took a few swings while my mom came to investigate. My mom was shot by him then my father as they pled for mercy as he had me by the hair with a knife at my neck. I was crying and asking the man to stop. When he finished with my family he raped me and that’s when between my pleas I saw who he was. My teacher, my fucking third grade teacher.” Mason hugged me not knowing what to say to that. I had been crying this whole time, but I continued. “The cops found me under him no clothes on either of us. They arrested and took me to a new family the week after. It took a week for them to do their tests and bandage me. Fix me the best they could. A month later I was at the court, I couldn’t stand being there, but Cindy told me it would help his go away forever. So I stayed, they showed him a picture of my family. All of us smiling. They asked, ‘Mr. Cotter, can you identify these people?’ He laughed and responded, ‘No I don’t know any of them.’ They switched to an awful picture of my father lying in a pool of his and my mother’s blood. A hole in his forehead. ‘That’s Mr. Robert Flegal after I shot him and his wife in his daughter’s bedroom.’ The picture shifted again to my mother’s body. ‘Mrs. Connie Flegal, killed her right after Mr. Flegal.’ They turned it again this one was of little Isabelle mangled on the grass. ‘Isabelle Flegal, she was an accident.’ Then it was of Elliot on the pink carpet of Isabelle’s room with a red tint to it. ‘Elliot Flegal, he screamed.’ Then this last one terrified me the most. Seeing myself, bags under my tiny eyes, scratches all over my skin, a bright red mark on the pale skin of my neck, dirt and blood darkening me slightly. The whole court gasped, except for Cotter who licked his lips. ‘Prosecutor Daniels, that is the most exquisite seven year old I’ve ever seen. Where are you hiding her I want to rape her again? Where is my little Jessica? She was my favorite. Better then Ellie, Kimberly, Tracey, Morgan, Margret, Jamie, Lynn, Anna, Samantha, or Gina.’ They obviously found him guilty and sentenced him to death also linked him to the rapes of ten other seven year olds in the school area. He was killed, but I used to have a feeling that he was watching me. That he was going to get me again.” I finished pulling myself under a blanket them inviting Mason in, He followed me and got under. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled myself closer.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehehe. ANOTHER cliffhanger. I'm sorry. :(
Not.
<3 Kelsey and Tevin