‹ Prequel: Can You Hear Me?
Status: Working on it :)

Can You Believe In Me?

Once Upon A Time, Jessica Took Off Her Clothes

“Your… So…Amazing!” He kissed me again and again. He pulled me in to his arms. “You… Got a… Baby…In there!” He kissed me again.
“Mace-on, do you want to go to the bedroom before you get too carried away? We don’t want to break the front door or something.” He slung me over his shoulder. “Wow, some one missed me for a long time and can’t even wait to tell me why his voice is all funky.”
“They fixed my vocal chords, end of story. Let’s start a new story. Once upon a time Jessica took off her clothes, so her sex deprived husband could have her in bed.”
“I think I like this story.” When he set me on the floor I pulled off my shirt and threw it on the floor. Mason pulled me into his arms, my hands ran down his sides and down to the zipper of his jeans. I moved him to the bed as he kicked off his pants. I pushed him down and fell on top of him, I straddled him and he smirked as I pulled his shirt over his head. My lips pushed against his, trailing his fingers down my back. He turned us over and he pulled the shorts and underwear I was wearing away. I ran my tongue over his lips, and felt his mouth open slightly letting me taste the flavors of his mouth when my tongue slipped in. His hands moved back up my back, pulling at my bra (Which he laughed at because it had pop tarts on it.) as my lips moved to his neck, hands to his waist. He moaned as I began to pull at the elastic of his boxers, teasing him just a little. He pulled his mouth from mine and moved down leaving a trail. He kissed my throat, then the crease between my breast, and then right above my belly button. When he came up he kissed my lips again. He gently bit my lip, his hands traveling around my waist to meet the clasp of the pop tart designed bra. He looked at me as he let go of my lip. I kissed his forehead. He snapped it between his fingers, removing the bra and felt me up. I played with his hair and suck on his neck. I couldn’t stop a light moan against his neck, as he entered into me. He whimpered, biting down on my skin with the pleasure he needed, from being away three months. Our lips collided and I lifted my hips so that he could be father in. Our breathing had become ragged, my hands shaking on his hips as he removed himself from me.
“You are a flower, you have bloomed.” He stated as I pressed my pelvis to his, waiting for him to come back, grinding against him. I could feel him wanting it, and I watched as he bit his lip thinking.
“Stupid flowers.“ I groaned. He was still biting his lip, while I lay waiting. He stopped and then attached his lips to mine again. He pushed in again.
“I‘m never going to leave you for that long again.” He whispered kissing be hard. I grabbed his hair again and he pulled then began to go faster then before and even faster. We started to kiss each other, I than flipped us over so I was on top. I went slowly but he was impatient and began to thrust into me. I halted him there as I rolled off him. He shot me a confused look. I rested my head against his chest and I pulled his arm around me.
“I’m tired, now maybe in a couple of hours.” I answered his unspoken question and wrapped my arm over him. “Can you sing now?”
“Yes, darling. My voice is just like before the accident.”
“Accident, secret for a secret.”
“Sure, you first.” He kissed my forehead. I leaned in to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Laugh. Out. Loud.
Ooooh. Another cliffhanger. Yes, I AM mischievious aren't I. Yes, yes. Nhn. Nhn.
<3 Kelsey and Maggie
P.S. Maggie was just there when these last three were posted. She didn't help fuel ideas for them this time. She probably will later.