Status: Semi-Active

You Can Only Hold A Grudge For So Long

Chapter 5. Part 1

"Fyi Jac, I'm very unhappy right now," I sighed as she tied my tie around my neck. She's making me go to Junior prom with Audrey.. and him.
"Yeah Ry, I got the message, " She laughed then finished my tie and smoothed down my shirt, then kissed my cheek. "But your gonna have to suck it up if you wanna get lucky tonight," She smirked.
"I hate that when you use sex to bribe me!" I laughed.
"Well it works doesn't it?"
"Yes it does," I sighed and watched her put her shoes on, then she got up and walked to the mirror. She brushed her hair then put on eyeliner.
"Come here," She said gesturing for me to lean down to her level. "Guyliner," She giggled and put it on me.
"Thanks," I cringed and took her hand.
"Audrey's gonna be mad I didn't get ready with her," She said as I pulled her out of the house before my dad could notice we left... I really don't want pictures. I still have all of them leading up from freshmen homecoming.
"Well she'll forgive you," I sighed as we got in the car. "Where are we going?" I asked starting the car.
"Audrey's" She replied flipping down the mirror.

***
To compensate for my dad not getting the chance to take pictures, Audrey's mom took enough for everyone in Vegas to get a copy. Jac and Audrey eat that up, I swear they'll be models one day. "Can we go yet?" Brendon asked.
"Sure can Brenny!" Audrey smiled taking his hand and pulling him out the door. I gave Jac a pleading look.
"Sex, sex, sex, sex, sex," She murmured putting her arm around my waist. I took a deep sigh and tried to let those thoughts fill my head. At the "prom," if that’s what you wanna call it I really just wanted to go home. It was interesting to watch Brendon and Audrey dance, they actually danced instead of just rubbing their body parts all over each other... which is what Jac and I do. It was funny though everyone looked at them weird because of it. Brendon's Mormon they probably forbid dirty dancing. Ha-ha. After an hour, I got really sick of the dance, Jac of course was having oodles of fun socializing.
"C'mon Jackie, I wanna go!" I whined like a little kid, pretty pathetic I know. If this were any other night I'd tell her to get her own ride and leave, but I'm gonna get some so there’s no way I'm leaving with out her.
"In a minute," She said turning back to an annoying little redhead girl whose in my homeroom. "Wanna say that to my face bitch?" Jac yelled over the music to the redhead. Oh God, I really wouldn't doubt it that would Jac got in a fist fight, especially if it's over me... She's really protective.
"What, when I said I sucked your boyfriends dick last night?" She asked, I gave her a really weird look.
"Yeah that!" Jac yelled and pushed her.
"Jac stop it!" I yelled then picked her up and carried her away. "What the hell Jac, why do you let that girl get to you?" I asked.
"I don't know, I'm sorry," She sighed.
"Can we go now?" I asked.
"Yeah," She laughed and laced her fingers with mine. Then Audrey stumbled over and fell into Jac's shoulder. "Oh God she's drunk," Jac laughed and dragged her to the bathroom.
"Where'd Audrey go?!" Brendon asked coming up to me right after Jac took her away.
"Bathroom, She's hammered," I laughed.
"Of course she is," He sighed.
"Come on, lets go wait for them," I said skulking off to the hallway, this is just putting off my Jac fucking time. "Does she do this often?" I asked as we sat in the hallway.
"Not really, but when she does, it's bad."
“That sucks” I breathed.
“Yeah” he said bluntly.
“No need to get snappy, I didn’t get her drunk” I laughed.
“I know” he sighed which faded to a laugh.

***
The rest of the night ended up, as follows, me and Brendon sitting in the hallway of Audrey’s upstairs, as Jac tried to get her together. No sex for me, and well, Brendon just got a wasted girlfriend. That was a major waste.