Status: Semi-Active

You Can Only Hold A Grudge For So Long

Chapter 4. Part 2

I am at Jac's house with Audrey and feeling pretty unwelcome. First thing that happened was Jac's little brother shoves his face in my woman's boobs. That made me mad on so many levels. So many. But what's worse than that is that when Audrey and I were walking up, she pointed out Jac's naked self perched atop her bed. And I don't think she just so happened to be there. It doesn't bother me that they were going to have sex. I'm sure they've done it many times before.The only thing that really bothered me in this situation was the fact that it was Ross. It just makes me feel less of a man to know that he can do it and I can't.

"Bren-Bren. What are you thinking about?" Audrey giggled. She always took me from my thoughts. But this time, I didn't mind.
"Nothing." I smiled. We were sitting on the couch downstairs watching Finding Nemo because that's what Jac's brother, who's name I found out to be Buddy, wanted to watch. This just so happens to be my favorite movie, and I may or may not have bribed him to pick this one...
"If you say so." Audrey said. She knew when I didn't want to talk about stuff. It was almost like a super power.
"Shhhhhhhhhhh!" Buddy instructed.
"Sorry!" I wispered.

***

"So do you guys want to watch another movie?" Jac asked after Ryan had put Buddy to bed. I feel bad for the kid. Jac doesn't even really like him and Ross always hangs around him. Poor, poor kid.
"Yeah, sure. Can we watch a grown-up one though? Not that I didn't like watching talking fish." Audrey asked. Jac laughed.
"Of course we can." She said. "Let's go down and pick one out." We all walked downstairs and went over to the movie rack.
"I want to watch The Notebook." Audrey said taking it out of the rack. Then Ross took one out too, compulsing me to do the same. I don't even know which one I picked.
"We are going to watch this." He said taking it out of the box.
"Um. No. We're watching this." I said taking whatever movie I had out of it's box.
"No, I got mine first! This is what we're watching!" He yelled stepping towards the TV.
"Hell no. You're not getting your way. So we're watching this!" I also telled grabbing his shoulder and spinning him around.
"Get your hand off of me bitch!"
"Oh, I know you didn't just call me bitch." I said dropping the movie on the ground.
"Really? Because I think I did." He said also dropping his movie on the ground.
"If you did, I think I'd have to do this." I yelled punching him in the face. His hand immediatly went up and he punched me back! That little........
So we ended up on the ground punching and clawing away at eachother.

"Ry! Stop!" Jac yelled.
"Brendon." I heard Audrey say. I didn't care. I hate this kid.
"GEORGE RYAN ROSS! STOP IT RIGHT NOW!" Jac yelled again. He kept going, so I did as well.
"Brendon Boyd. Stop it right this fucking secong." Audrey yelled in her I'm-not-fucking-kidding-voice. That voice is not a good sign. So I stopped. Bad things are yet to come when she uses that voice.
"Haha! Whipped!" Ross laughed, standing up.
"Shut the fuck up. At least I listen to my girlfriend." I defended.
"Well at least I actually f-" He stopped. The look on his face was like somebody had just clenched their fist around his windpipe and twisted it.
"At least you what?" I asked. I swear to God if Audrey told him...
"At least I-I fight better than you." He stammered. Why don't I believe him? Oh yeah, it's Ross that's why.
"I think it's time to go." Audrey suggested.
"I agree." Jac said. "No offence." She added.
"None taken. Come on Brendon." Audrey said taking my hand and leading me upstairs. This was not a good day. Not a good day at all.