Tripled Manic State

Chapter 21

"Why did you feel the need to continue doing that?" Rebel asked her sister as they sat in the Pirate Bar waiting for everyone else.

"It was fun." Angel shrugged before wincing as she tried to cross her legs.

"No wonder you're in pain." Rebel laughed.

"Shut up." Angel giggled, pushing her sister off her seat.

"Hey!" Rebel laughed as she fell off her seat and hit the floor.

"Loser." Angel muttered as her sister just swore at her before lying down and making herself comfortable on the floor.

About ten minutes later everybody else walked into the Pirate Bar to find Rebel still lying on the floor and Angel sat cross-legged on her seat in obvious pain.

"I don't think I'm gonna ask." Knoxville said, shaking his head as he walked in and sat down on the chair Rebel had been pushed off.

"Get off my chair, Johnny." Rebel said from the floor without opening her eyes.

"Make me." Knoxville taunted.

"Linde...Bam..." Rebel whined still without opening her eyes.

Linde and Bam forced a pouting Knoxville off the chair before Bam went over to see if Angel was okay (I mean - she had redone the Fire Hose Rodeo quite a few times because she wanted to - and it has to hurt) while Linde just sits down on the chair Knoxville had just 'vacated'.

"So..." Ville said into the silence.

"Hmmmmmm..."

"What's next?"

"Dunno - haven't thought of anything yet." Bam said looking at Knoxville.

"Me neither."

"So..."

"Why are we all down here?" Rebel asked, turning so that she was lying on her stomach and looking at everyone. "We could be sleeping or something."

"Hmmm..."

"Angel...are you meditating again?"

"Yesss..." Angel said making everyone laugh.

"Well...if we aren't doing anything..." Ville said as he stood up and left the room.

"We'll do the next whatever-we're-doing tomorrow." Knoxville said as he left as well.

"See you later." Bam said as he helped Angel to stand up and walk out of the room.

"I do not need to know what they're getting up to." Rebel muttered, putting her head in her hands.

"Ewww...gross." Linde said, shaking his head at her as she laughed at him.