Tripled Manic State

Chapter 26

"So...when is she getting here?" Bam asked Ville as they walked down the spiral staircase and towards the Pirate Bar.

"Whenever she gets here - she's getting a taxi from the airport." Ville said as he opened the door and walked in with Bam following behind him.

Angel looked up from her book, saw Ville and stood up to leave.

"Where ya going?" Bam asked as Angel went to walk past them.

"To find Reb - I wanna talk to her about something." Angel said, avoiding looking at Ville as she answered Bam.

"Oh...okay..." Bam said before suddenly grinning and hugging her. "You can go now." He said as he let her go.

"Weirdo." Angel muttered, shaking her head as she walked out the door.

"So...how long's she staying for?" Bam asked Ville as he closed the door and went to sit down.

Upstairs...

"How many times do I have to tell you, Johnny?" Rebel muttered as they walked into the room she shared with Linde.

"Lots." He grinned, sitting on the bed and bouncing on it.

"Stop it." Rebel muttered as she went to the wardrobe to get clothes before walking into the bathroom to get changed (Knoxville had pushed her in the pool - again).

"Sorry." He replied as she walked back out of the bathroom in dry clothes.

"Loser." Rebel grinned before turning to see her sister in the doorway. "You alright, A?"

"She's gonna be here today."

"I know." Rebel said, hugging her sister and closing the door before pulling her sister to sit on the bed between herself and Knoxville. "But everything will be fine."

"I dunno." Angel muttered, looking down at the floor.

"Put it this way." Knoxville started. "How do you feel about Bam?"

"I love him."

"And...how do you feel about Ville?"

"I...don't know." Angel said, starting to cry.

"Angel - Bam loves you." Rebel said, putting an arm around her sister. "Ville doesn't. I don't think he ever really loved you anyway."

"He liked you, Angel." Linde said as he walked in and closed the door behind him. "He really liked you - but he loved her and always has."

"Yeah - I know - I just..."

"Find it hard to forget." Knoxville interjected.

"Yeah."

"Everything'll be fine." Rebel said again, hugging her before standing up and looking out the window.

"And if it isn't - I'm sure Reb and I can think of some way of getting rid of her." Knoxville said, grinning as Angel and Rebel started laughing.

"What are you looking at?" Linde asked Rebel as he hugged Angel and walked her to the door.

"She's here."