Tripled Manic State

Chapter 47

"Hi... I'm Johnny Knoxville... and this... is The Bear Trap!!" Knoxville said as he put his hand towards the trap, he also started singing.

The best of times is now.
What's left of Summer
But a faded rose?
The best of times is now.
As for tomorrow,
Well, who knows? Who knows? Who knows?


Knoxville then shoved his hand in the trap, "Owww... fuck... get it off!!" he yelled.

Then the set behind them parted and a stage had been set up behind them, the gang took off their hoodies to reveal tux's underneath. They picked up canes from the floor and got into rows and started dancing and singing.

The best of times is now.
What's left of Summer
But a faded rose?
The best of times is now.
As for tomorrow,
Well, who knows? Who knows? Who knows?


Preston and Wee man slid down a huge slide on the stage and hit a pile of barrels.

Next the camera swung over to Ehren (he was dressed up as a builder) and he started dancing with paint pots.

So hold this moment fast,
And live and love
As hard as you know how.
And make this moment last,
Because the best of times is now,
Is now, is now.


The camera swung around again to show Angel, Rebel, Stev-o, Knoxville and Chris dancing (in builders costumes) with hammers, as soon as they had finished their dance they jumped up and whacked their hard hats.

The camera cut to Knoxville, Chris and Stev-o lying on the floor.

Because the best of times is now,
Is now, is now.


The camera cut again to show Angel and Rebel running on the top of a cement mixer... both fell off after a few seconds.

"Owww... fuck... my ass!!" Angel yelled.

The camera cut yet again to show a load of girls and Stev-o wearing swimming costumes, one by one they jumped into the swimming pool. Then Stev-o emerged in a hoop... he was slowly lifted up in the air while he was singing.

Now, not some forgotten yesterday.
Now, tomorrow is too far away.


Suddenly the hoop caught fire and Stev-o fell off screaming.

The camera cut again (yeah I know... I just don't know what else to say lol!) to show Chris in a model building that was on fire, (he was dressed as a woman) and then he started singing.

So hold this moment fast,
And live and love
As hard as you know how.
And make this moment last,
Because the best of times is now, is now.


Chris then stripped off and jumped into a trampoline held by firemen at the bottom of the building... he managed to land safely but as soon as he got off the trampoline he was attacked by a fire hose.

The camera cut again to a load of can-can dancers including Rebel and Angel ... they parted to show Bam, Knoxville and Dunn dressed as cowboys (and girls)

Next to Bam and Dunn was a horse.

They all started dancing.

So hold this moment fast,
And live and love
As hard as you know how.
And make this moment last,
Because the best of times is now,
Is now, is now
Is now, is NOW!!


Knoxville slaped the horses ass, Bam and Dunn were tugged off the set as they were tied to the horse by their feet.

Angel and Rebel run off stage laughing.

Knoxville stood in front of the house and danced... suddenly the wall gave way and nearly landed on him, but he ended up going through the space where the window was. But then he got hit by a demolition ball!!

Rip Taylor wandered on "Ohhh Jackass 2... urgh... you wonder why I drink... I drink to steady my nerves... I was soo steady I couldn't move last week... I had Vodka and prune juice... it's called a Pile-driver... ohhh... I'll be okay!!" then he wandered off laughing.

The End