Status: Ongoing

Frankie

You are, the love of my life

Adrienne just smiled as she listened to her friends and family gush about how beautiful she looked. She had been hearing it for the last four hours since she had woken up by Vero and her mother.

Today was the day she was going to be Mrs. Kris Letang. She had been waiting for this day since she had gotten engaged and couldn't be anymore happy that the man waiting for her at the end of the aisle was a great man who loved both her and her son.

There was a knock on the door, quieting the giggling women in the room. She watched as her mother opened the door to reveal Francesca carrying Baby Lucas. Adrienne smiled wider as she saw her friend and son. Lucas giggled when he saw his mother and raised her arms to take her son from her friend.

"You look beautiful," Frankie gushed and kissed Adrienne's cheek.

"So do you."

"Jordan sent me here. He said that Lucas had been calling for you. Apparently, he had been a bit of a nightmare for Kris."

Adrienne thanked her friend and kissed her son's chubby cheek.

"I should probably go, Jordan's getting antsy and Gwen's been waiting outside for awhile," she laughed and kissed Adrienne on the cheek again.

She excited the room with a smile on her face. She wondered what it would be like to get married and who it would be at the end of the aisle. The only person she pictured waiting for at the end of the aisle was Jordan, but she knew it wouldn't happen for awhile. They were both young and still had a lot ahead of them before they could settle down.

Her heart skipped a beat when she saw Jordan dressed in a suit. She had to admit, he looked amazing in a suit and no matter how many times she had seen him dressed his best, he always managed to make her blush.

Jordan greeted his girlfriend with a kiss and led her along the pews to the front where Gwen was sitting with her family. The two greeted the Shero's politely and sat down beside Gwen, who hugged and kissed Frankie.

It wasn't long until the wedding song came on, and the wedding started. Kris had nothing but a smile on his face. No worries, no cold feet and no regrets. It was obvious that he was completely and utterly in love with Adrienne.

Adrienne and Kris decided to have a small wedding in Montreal. They only had a maid of honour, who was Vero and a best man, who was Marc-Andre. It was simple, which suited Adrienne since she wasn't the type of have anything grand. There were probably only a hundred people attending.

Everyone turned their head to the back of the church when Adrienne entered. Frankie kept her eyes on Kris. She could see all the love he had for Adrienne the moment she entered the church with her father. She didn't need to look at Adrienne to know how beautiful she looked or how amazing she was, it was all in Kris' reaction to seeing her.

Frankie took Jordan's hand and held onto it, making Jordan look at her, considering she wasn't a very touchy person in public. She just smiled at him and mouthed 'I love you', earning her a smile back. Her heart swelled whenever she was with Jordan or whenever someone even mentioned Jordan.

She was in love with him and she wasn't afraid to admit it like so many months back. With everything Jordan had done for her, she was sure that he was never going to hurt her. He was never going to make her cry intentionally. She was sure that his womanizing ways were long gone.

Resting her head on his shoulder, Adrienne passed by them. The bride kissed her father on the cheek, his eyes filled with tears as he gave his daughter away. Adrienne had a smile on her face as she approached Kris. He mouthed that he loved her, making her drop a tear that Adrienne had been struggling to control.

*

The reception took place at the backyard of an estate in Montreal under the stars. It was beautiful. The weather was amazing, the music was playing softly and the atmosphere was serene.

Frankie and Jordan was seated with Gwen, the Shero's, Sidney, and Geno and his girlfriend at a table just beside the table Adrienne, Baby Lucas, Adrienne's parents, Kris and his parents, Vero and Marc-Andre was seated.

The guests were laughing and enjoying themselves, often going up to Kris and Adrienne's table to congratulate the new married couple. Jordan got up, sticking out his hand for Frankie who happily took it; he led her to where Kris and Adrienne were.

Adrienne smiled when she spotted the couple. She remembered when she and Kris was like that. Young and innocent. They had been through so much in such a small amount of time with her brother battling alcoholism and Frankie's insecurities. She knew that it still pained the young girl that her brother was still in rehab so when Jordan asked her one small favour she couldn't say no.

"We just wanted to congratulate you," Frankie spoke first, letting go of Jordan's hand to hug Adrienne, who had been like an older sister to her.

"Thank you," Adrienne was all smiles. It seemed like she couldn't drop her smiled even when Baby Lucas started to cry. "I'm so glad you could make it."

"I wouldn't miss this for the world," Frankie gushed and smoothened out her dress

"Congrats man," Jordan said hugging Kris. "Maybe now you'll let us baby sit Baby Lucas again."

Kris laughed. "Not a chance," he teased and hugged Frankie. "Thanks for coming."

Adrienne clapped excitedly when the music started to play and the DJ called for the bride and groom to have their first dance as husband and wife. Kris led his new wife to the dance floor, who started to blush when people started to clap and wolf whistle.

Wrapping his arms around his girlfriend, Jordan smiled down at Frankie when he saw her eyes were trained to the couple dancing on the floor. The lights were dimmed and focused mostly on Adrienne and Kris, but the way the light hit Frankie's eyes, he could tell that she was happy and excited.

Even though Adrienne was the center of attention, Jordan couldn't keep his eyes away from the girl I his arms. He never once thought that at twenty-two he had already met the love of his life or that he would be a one woman man. It was funny how a girl that was so easily overlooked, especially by the old Jordan, could change him so quickly.

For that he was thankful for Frankie. Jordan had the world in his hands, a career that was only going far, money beyond what he could spend and friends. With everything that he though he needed, he was going no where fast. Getting drunk on his days off and sleeping with gorgeous women whenever he was bored, he was a mess.

Frankie made him want to be a better person. Frankie made him want to prove to the world that he could be a good enough person for someone was amazing as Frankie. She made him want to prove to himself that he could be the person for her. She was incredibly smart, with sarcasm to match. He loved that she was so awkward and was like one of the guys where she loved her Sunday Night Footballs.

She wasn't high maintenance like the girls he dated, as she was often in sweats, a loose t-shirt and no make up. She got along with the guys, especially when it came to the discussion of sports. Over the time they started dating, Frankie had been converted into a hockey fan but still loved football the mosty.

Jordan nudged her and Frankie tore her eyes away from the happy couple. He leaned forward and chuckled when Frankie blushed. He loved that he still had that kind of affect on her. He kissed her chastely. He played with the velvet box in his pocket.

"Let's dance," he whispered.

Frankie silently nodded, unable to take her eyes off of Jordan. She wondered numerous times what Jordan ever saw in her, but she was glad that out of all the girls he could have had that he chose her. He had been nothing but amazing since they started dating. He was always supportive of her and he always reassured her that she was what he wanted.

When they reached the dance floor other couples started to join. Frankie blushed when Jordan put his left hand on the small of her back and held her left hand. She put her right hand on his shoulder and danced to the pace of the music.

He leaned closer to her so that their chests where touching. Since Jordan was significantly taller than her, he had to lean over to whisper in her ear. "Look to our table."

Frankie gave him a confused look and he just nodded in encouragement. Her eyes widened when they landed on Gwen and the person beside her. They were comfortably talking, Gwen eve smiled.

"You didn't," she stammered looking at Gwen and her brother to Jordan. "Did you? How?"

"I called him and asked him to come to the wedding after I got Adrienne's permission. I told him that you really missed him," he explained.

Tears started to collect at the corner of Frankie's eyes. Jordan had done so much for her and seeing her brother again meant a lot to her. It had been four months since she had last seen Drew and she really missed him. Frankie really wanted to run up to her brother and hug him but by the way Gwen and Drew were talking she knew that they had a lot to talk about.

"Come outside with me?" Jordan asked and Frankie nodded.

The couple passed by Gwen and Drew, but only Gwen saw her. She flashed Gwen a smiling seeing the happiness in her eyes. Frankie knew that Gwen really cared about Drew. To her it was more than a girlish crush and it broke Gwen's heart when Drew just left without saying goodbye to her.

Frankie and Jordan walked along the grass path near the lake that was behind the estate the reception was being held at. Frankie looked up at the sky, smiling she held her hands up to the sky and started to twirl around. She giggled. She honestly couldn't feel any happier. She had her brother back, her best friend was happy and she had the most amazing boyfriend.

Jordan watched with contentment as his girlfriend twirled around. "Fran," he called out to her. She stopped twirling, her hair spilling all over her back and shoulders. She had smile and an innocent look on her face that made Jordan want to take her to the bedroom. "Come here."

Walking over to him, she stopped right in front of him and looked at Jordan curiously. "Yeah?"

He put his arms around her shoulders and wrapped her in a hug. "You know I love you right?"

Fankie laughed. "Of course. You tell me everyday without fail. What's this about?" she asked, starting to get worried.

He broke the hug and looked her in the eyes. "I um, I got this for you," he trembled and pulled out the velvet box from his pocket and opened it to reveal a silver ring with a heart in the middle and two ping sapphires on each side of the heart.

Shocked, Frankie put a hand over her mouth, her heart started to beat loudly against her chest, she almost didn't hear what Jordan said.

"I know that we're too young to get married and it's too soon, but I want you to know that I promise to marry you one day," he admitted bashfully and took out the ring. He slipped it into Frankie's thin hand and looked at her in the eyes.

"Jordan…" she breathed out in awe. All of a sudden she launched herself against him, her lips crashing into his; she gave him the most passionate kiss that included her heart. "I love you," she whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
11 months, 90 pages, 37, 551 words and two spin-off's later and I am officially done with Frankie.
What did you guys think?
So how do I start this off? Thank you to everyone that had stuck with me through all those 11 months, writing Frankie has been amazing. My first ever hockey story and first ever story on Mibba. I must say, Frankie is my baby. It spawned on for my favourite stories, 17 Nights, to write, and it has just been amazing.
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!
Please comment for old times sake? Help me reach to 180 comments?
THANK YOU!