When World's Collide

A little eye sex never hurt anyone

Katie's POV

It was another fun filled Saturday at work. Except this Saturday I got to close with Ashley. The place was packed more then usual. I talked to Brian before I came to work he was very quiet tonight. He told me not to worry he just had a lot on his mind, but I can't help wonder if it was something I did. I wish he was here.

"Katie i need you to wait on one of the tables, Ashley has it under control here" Lou yelled

I nodded and walked to the tables. There was about 9 people gathered around the table.They seemed to be engrossed in a deep conversation to notice me standing there. After standing there for about 10 seconds without being notice I spoke up.

"Hi what can I get you guys this evening?" All eyes were instantly locked on me. Ever had one of those moments where your completely uncomfortable? This was one of those moments..........

"Yeah could we get 5 shots of Absinthe, 2 corona's 3 mickeys, and 4 sour apple martini's think you can handle that sweet cheeks?" said one of the guys at the table that was covered in tatts and was pretty buff.

I nodded my head and went to get the drinks. I surprisingly was able to get back to the table without spilling over the drinks. As i placed the drinks on the table I looked up to see one of the guys watching me. I felt like a deer caught in the headlights i couldn't look away, well that was until one of the guys spoke up

"You guys having a staring contest or something? Hey guys, Syn and this chick are having a staring contest" Yelled the short guy out of the group. I'm pretty sure my face turned about a thousand shades of red as I walked off very quickly quite embarrassed actually.

"What's the matter Katie?"Asked Ashley noticing my face all flushed.

"I was waiting on those tables other there and i caught one of the cute guys staring at me and i guess we made eye contact and his friend noticed and announced it to all their friends" I replied

"Which table?"

"The one over there in the corner" I said trying not to look too obvious as I pointed.

"Oh my fucking god Katie do you know who that is!!?"Ashley squealed

"Who?"

"Avenged sevenfold!!"

Brian's POV

I knew this was a bad idea coming here tonight not only did we lock eyes and my dumbass didn't say anything but Johnny had to open his big fucking mouth and ruin the moment.

"Way to go Christ and fuck it up." Matt growled as he hit Johnny upside the head

"What did I do?"Johnny whined.

"That was Katie you dumbshit, i swear Christ if you scared her off so help me god I'm gonna kill you" Jimmy said putting his arm around Johnny so he could pull him closer to where no one else could hear the convo. The girls stood up and started to walk off.

"Hey where the fuck are you guys going?"Matt yelled

"To fix the fuck up Johnny did and to have a some girl chat with Katie" Val yelled back

Leave it to Val and the girls to fix it, God I hope they don't fuck up things worse I thought as my head hit the table

Katie's POV

"So that's avenged sevenfold?" I asked with a sort of shocked expression on my face

"Yes!! You would think you would have noticed them since i have all those posters of them all over my room"Ashley

"Never really payed attention"

"So which one were you having eye sex with?"Ashley giggled

"Eye sex?"I raised my eyebrows

"Yeah which one were you locking eyes with?"

"The one with the fedora" I said

"holy shit that's Synyster gates He's fucking hot"

"He is pretty cute"I nodded agreeing with her

"Ashley back to work" Lou barked

Ashley saluted Lou and walked off I couldn't help but laugh. I looked up to see 4 girls sitting in front of me looking at me it kind of startled me at first because I didn't know they were sitting there

"Hi what can I get for you guys?" I asked

"We're good we just wanted to come up and apologize for our rude friends behavior, I swear sometimes he has no manners,"Said the girl with shoulder length blond hair.

"Don't worry about it, it happens" I replied shrugging my shoulders.

"I'm Valary but you can call me Val, and this is Leanna, Gena, and the one on the end is loud mouths girlfriend Lacey" Val pointed to each of the girls as she spoke they smiled and waved.

"I'm Katie nice to meet you all, my roommate loves your boyfriends band in fact to be honest i think she's a little obsessed" I whispered the last part

"So you know about the band then?"Val asked eyebrows raised

"Only because Ashley just told me"

"Oh so you've never really heard them play?"

"Only when my roommate plays them at home,or when we are in the car I've never really payed that much attention to be honest" I said shrugging my shoulders

"You'll have to go to one of their show's sometime they are playing here in HB in a couple weeks you should come," Leanna said smiling.

"That would be cool I'll tell Ashley about it she'll want to go for sure"

"What's your number? I'll call you and let you know when the concert is. Don't worry about getting tickets I'll arrange that for you and get you backstage passes, maybe after the concert we can go hang out or something." Val said while opening her cell.

I just stood there kinda speechless.I hardly even knew her, and she wanted to give Ashley and I tickets to the concert, and wanted to hang out. I gave her my cell and we chatted for a few more minutes before the girls went back to their table. I couldn't wait to get home and tell Brian about my night.

"Katie you alright?"Ashley looked at me with a concerned look on her face again for the second time tonight.

"You'll never believe what just happened Ash"
♠ ♠ ♠
6 subscribers so far holy shit!! My story is that good? I want to thank the two people that commented Jessclub and XxRoCkoutChIcKxX You guys rock!! I was hoping to get this chapter out today it may not be my best but I tried at least. Anyway Hope everyone has an awesome Christmas, Who knows I might have another chapter out sooner if I get more comments..............