Status: continuing

Ruby Reflections, the Diamond Dust Chornicles.

Decades ago the Soul Soceity in an attempt to go further with the Soul Reapers began expermenting. One group of scientests found a way to bring out a Zanpakuto alone and give it a body to control. Hence the Crimson or Blood Squad was formed among the Soul Soceity. A ruthless group who would kill any who got in there way. Another group sought a different means. Joining Soul Reapers and humans together they began to create a new bread of Soul Reaper as well. All in white they are referred to as the Pure Squad, because of there snowy uniforms. Part Human, Part Soul Reaper and part Hollow, they are Arankar's, or Vizards that were sealed away for a few decades to sleep and never be seen from. They where supposed to be killed but Urahara, the man in charge of the second project could not bring himself to kill these innocent children who had done nothing wrong but be born.

One of those volunteers was Seishiro Hitsugaya, Toushiro's older brother. Having a daughter that soul society deemed unworth and forbidden he could not handle it and commited sepaku, when she dissappeared as a child. Sakura was exceptionally skilled already at the level of Bankai as a child at the age of 7 she had all but mastered it, showing off the high talents of the Hitsugaya family. She was sealed away at the age of 15, then captian of the Pure Squard.

After decades asleep in a chamber that kept her frozen in time and space she has awoken just like the rest of her squad and the blood squad, only unlike them she is not seeking revenge against the Soul Society, only wanting to stop the two forbidden squads from killing off the soul reapers and destorying everything in there way to total power and control.
  1. Hitsugaya Sakura, Captian of Squad 14
    After sleeping for decades in a time freezing chamber she has awoken 'dethawed' and now has to fix a mess.....because she is the only one who can.