When MCR Meets Sanjaya Malakar...

Chapter 02

"OHMYGOD!!!" Sanjaya exclaimed at the top of his lungs. He began heavily panting. He suddenly lost all of his breath and passed out in front of Gerard's feet.

"What the..." Gerard mumbled. The same black Jamaican guy that had been beating on the conga drum ran over with a jar full of incense. He quickly moved it back and forth in front of Sanjaya's nose, which made poor Sanjaya spring right back up on his feet. Gerard took a long step back.

"OHMYGOD! SEDJEDO HAS SENT YOU TO ME!" Sanjaya exclaimed. "OHHH SEDJEDO! PASHOOKIE NAPUKAH KINGO!"

"What the..." Gerard mumbled yet again. His eyes widened along with the eyes of his fellow band members.

"Who...or what...is a Sedjedo?" Mikey asked.

"Sedjedo is the king and god of all the Jamaican folks, mon!" Sanjaya replied.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa...wait just a second," Frankie said, taking a short step forward. "You're Jamaican? I thought you were Indian. I watched you on American Idol, and you said you were Indian!"

"OHMYGOD NO I DIDN'T!" Sanjaya exclaimed at the top of his shrilly lungs, making Gerard, Frankie, and Mikey cover their ears. "Y'all just assumed it! SILLY 'MEDICANS EL OH ELLZ." The band members' eyes widened a bit more. "I am, like, totally Jamaican AND Indian! Jamaican plus 'Medican plus Indian equals a LOVEABLE, HAPPY, HEALTHY SANJAYJAY!" Gerard looked at Sanjaya as if he were retarded.

"...you were a lot different on American Idol..." a baffled Gerard mumbled.

"OHMYGOD YOU WATCHDED ME?! AH I FEEL SOOO HONORED!" Sanjaya got poor Gerard in a tight bear grip.

"Can't...breathe!" Gerard gasped.

"OHMYGOD SORRY GEE-GEE! OHMYGOD I LOVE YOUR BAND SOOO MUCH! I HAVE ALL OF YOUR CD'S AND EVERYTHING! AH I LOVE YOU!! I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO THIS!" Not even a moment later, Sanjaya began forcefully making out with Gerard. Gerard's eyes widened and he quickly pulled away from Sanjaya and began wiping his mouth off.

"HEY, hands off the merchandise!" Mikey said as he quickly stepped between Gerard and Sanjaya. Gerard secretly smiled at his brother.

"OHMYGOD BUT HE'S YOUR BROTHER! YOU LIKE, SOOO TOTALLY GET TO SEE HIM, LIKE, EVERY LIKE DAY! AND IT'S, LIKE, SOOO NOT FAIR!"

"You're seriously Sanjaya Malakar from American Idol? You were a whole lot different on that show..." Mikey mumbled.

"OHMYGOD I CANNOT BELIEVE SANFRANKIE, SANMIKEY, SANGEEGEE, SANROBERT, AND SANRAYRAY ACTUALLY WATCHED ME ON 'MEDICAN IDOL! MAH LIFE'S DREAMZIE HAS COMED TRUE!" Sanjaya jumped up in Gerard's arms.

"Hey, don't call me Robert!" Bob yelled as Gerard looked down at Sanjaya who was in his arms. He rolled his eyes and let Sanjaya fall from his arms.

"OW!" Sanjaya said, standing up and rubbing his bottom painfully. "YOU HURTED MAH TOOSHY!"

"Where are we?" Ray asked.

"YOU DO NOT KNOW WHERE YOU ARE?!" The five band members all shook their heads. "OHMYGAHHHD."

"Come here and I shall tell you," Sanjaya said, leading them over to a huge stone underneath a huge palm tree.