Status: DONE!

You Know My Love Is Always on Your Side

Back To Temecula

"Can we stay so we don't have to go on that long ass plane ride?" I wined as I watched Todd finish packing his things with no shirt on. YUM!

"Then how do you expect to get home?" he smirked as he zipped his suitcase.

"We can just stay here," I smiled as I lay back on the bed.

"Back to reality," he smiled too as he climbed on top of me.

“But this is reality. Me, you, together in Australia,” I smiled, noticing him eyeing my lips.

I thought he was going to say something else, but not Todd. He full on attacked my mouth. This is not what we need if we were getting ready to jet off back to California. But I kind of let it go… for a while. Once his hands started wondering to certain places, I had to pull away from him.

“Baby,” he whined as I smiled up at him.

Baby,” I cooed, trying to imitate him.

“You’re not funny, Molly,” he kept whining as he pushed himself off of the bed.

“You know I am, Todd. Don’t lie,” I smiled again as I got up and he was pulling a shirt over his muscular frame.

He smirked at me as he picked most of our bags up and headed for the door. I grabbed the remaining small ones and followed him. I was sad that we were leaving. The two weeks that we’ve been here have gone way too fast. But I am really happy to be going home. I miss So Cal… and riding. Since there wasn’t really a way to get our bikes here, that has been put on pause. That was one of the first things I planned to do when we got home.

I missed seeing Todd on his bike though. It's just damn sexy. Obviously, being here gave his knee plenty of time to heal… for the most part. He’s been a little… lustful these two weeks. Not that I’m complaining…that much. He’s obviously happy. So I’m happy. I guess.

This plan ride wasn’t something I was looking forward to. I think I slept through most of it. Todd had to wake me up when the plane had landed. My happiness had returned just hearing his voice say we’re home. I love Australia just as much as the next person, but nothing beats our home in Temecula.

Once we got our luggage and made it outside, I have never been so happy to see my little Aussie before in my life. I seriously dropped everything and ran towards him.

“Whoa, Sheila. Your man’s right there. We can’t do this here,” he smirked as he loosened his grip around me, but I could hear the smile in his voice.

“Where’s Katie?” I asked, noticing her not around.

He dropped his eyes to the ground. Uh oh. Trouble in paradise?

“Is everything ok?” Todd chimed in.

“Yeah… well... I don’t know,” he stuttered.

“Aw, Blakey. What happened, hunny?” I cooed, hating seeing my little Aussie like this.

“We’ve just been arguing about the stupidest shit since we’ve came back. I don’t know what to do,” he replied as he ran his hand through his curly hair that, surprisingly, wasn’t toped with a hat.

“Aussie withdrawal,” I teased.

“I don’t know what it is. She won’t tell me what’s wrong with her.”

“You got her knocked up,” Todd smirked.

I threw my arm in his direction, smacking him across his chest. I shot him a glare as he said ouch and brought his hand to where my arm made impact.

“What about you hubby? You got a Mrs. now. When’s Jr. coming?” Bilko asked as he patted my stomach lightly.

“Never,” Todd smirked as we started for Bilko’s van.That's what he says now…

Seeing my familiar surrounding just made me so relaxed. But I was still concerned about Bilko and Katie. They’re so cute. They can’t be having problems. It’s so obvious that they have so much love for each other. But maybe it’s just normal. I mean, Todd and I argue. Not a lot, but some.

When we got home, Bilko and Todd went straight to the backyard. All of a sudden I didn’t want to ride anymore. I wanted to see what was going on with Katie and her Aussie man.
♠ ♠ ♠
SEQUEL!!! lol.

Comment?

Todd/Molly

Go Katie Go! lol