Status: DONE!

You Know My Love Is Always on Your Side

I Don’t Attract Groupies

Right after I dropped Maddie off at my parents’, it was party time for Katie and I… well not party, party, but just have a good time. We still had to get ready though. I figured we could do that at my house. Todd was leaving to go be with the boys. He shouldn’t be there… but his truck was.

But when we got inside, I couldn’t find him. Maybe Bilko came and picked him up. Oh well. Katie and I have to get ready. We both took turns changing in the bathroom and sharing the mirror. She wasn’t liking the dress she was wearing for some strange reason. I thought it was totally fine. I rolled my eyes and dug one out of my closet for her. She eyed me oddly from how… provocative it was. But she went with it and I was more than happy. If only Bilko knew…

As I was putting my earrings in in front of the mirror on the dresser, two strong arms wrap around me, scaring me to death. I looked up and saw Todd’s sexy smooth face. Where the hell did he come from?

“Why are you still here?” I asked, turning around quickly, but still staying in his arms.

“I don’t think I’m going anywhere now. Damn,” he smirked, looking over my appearance.

“Katie’s here, baby,” I smiled as he started leaving sweet kisses on my shoulder and working his way up to my neck.

“Like her and Bilko do any worse,” he snickered.

I rolled my eyes at him teasingly. Before I could even look back into his eyes, he had me lifted up on the dresser and full on attacked my mouth. It took me by surprise at first, but I eventually responded like always.

“I swear you two never change. Fucking sex monkeys till death,” Katie said, who, I would guess, was rolling her eyes.

“You know what?” Todd started as he turned around to face her.

I couldn’t see his whole face, but I’m pretty sure Katie’s appearance shocked the hell out of him. I so wish Bilko was here to see this… waitno I don’t. He’d probably drag her back to his little Aussie lairand have his way with her.

“Why do both of you look sexy?” he asked, turning back around quickly to face me.

“What in the world are you talking about?” I smirked.

He just lowered his eyes at me. This look made me smile. He seemed so disappointed that he wasn’t going with us.

“All the guys are going to be you looking at you and I won’t be there to say back off of my wifey,” he said as he nuzzled his nose into the crook of my neck.

It made me giggle as my hands ran through his dark curls. Katie let out an annoyed sigh, making me smile as my arm found its way around Todd. My fingers were still running through that luscious hair as Katie went back into the bathroom.

“What about you? I got all those So Cal groupies to worry about,” I teased as I sat up right to gaze into those dark eyes.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about. I don’t attract groupies,” he said like it was the most ridicules thing he’s ever heard.

“Behave tonight,” I said, kissing his cute little nose.

Me? You don’t have to tell me. It’s you I’m worried about,” he teased.

I rolled my eyes again, but he replied by kissing my lips softly and lifting me back down to the ground. Right at that time, Katie came back out of the bathroom with her makeup on. She looked so good.

“Ok… You have to watch her tonight. Screw guys staring at you,” Todd teased as he put his arm around my shoulders. “Wait till tell Bilko sees what his Sheila is wearing,” he almost sang to Katie as he snapped a picture on his phone.

Her face got red, but she didn’t shoot back with anything. It was funny though. We were going to have fun tonight.

Being the amazing guy that Todd is, he followed me down to my car. Katie climbed into the passenger seat as Todd opened my door for me. I smiled and lowered myself inside. Once I rolled my window down, he stuck his head inside to give me a kiss. Katie made a gagging noise once he pulled away and we smiled at each other.

“Shut up. You and Bilko would be way over the top right now,” Todd teased, looking over at Katie.

“You’re ruining my party, Todd. Go away,” she teased back.

“Well, looks like I got some Jack Daniels to drink tonight. It’s not like I have to walk someone down the isle tomorrow,” he smirked.

“You wouldn’t,” she almost lunged at him.

“He won’t. He’ll behave tonight… along with Bilko. Right, Todd?” I chimed in.

Hell no,” he said with his voice raising a few pitches.

I sighed playfully as I sent a weak glare his way.

“You can party all you want after I kiss my koala tomorrow,” she said.

Her smile came through as her face turned a few shades of red. Aw, her and her little Aussie. They’re so cute.

Todd and I shared another quick kiss before I backed out into the road. The second my house was out of sight, Katie blasted the radio. This chick was ready to have some fun with her friends. I just hope my hubby and her hubby to be are well behaved.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whew! update lol

Molly & Katie

comment!!