Status: DONE!

You Know My Love Is Always on Your Side

Don't Cry!

“Come on Kates! Bilko won't know!” Molly said, shoving a drink in my face.

“No Molly!” I groaned, rolling my eyes as I pushed it away.

She laughed and took a sip as we sat at the bar. I was beyond tired from dancing all night and I really needed to get back to the hotel and sleep. But at the moment, I was more concerned about Molly getting drunk. I was going to give her so much hell it tomorrow. I checked my phone and sighed. It was getting closer and closer to midnight, making me uneasy. I finally stood up and grabbed Molly's arm, dragging her out with me and helping her into my car.

“You're no fun Katie! The party was just getting started!” She slurred, resting her head against the window.

I rolled my eyes and I threw the truck into gear and started driving to the hotel. Once we got there, I gathered up all my strength and dragged Molly all the way to our room. Thank god for elevators or I think I would have died. I flung Molly onto her bed and sighed, dragging my exhausted body into my room, pulling off my dress and pulling on some shorts and one of Blake's jerseys that I stole from his closet. I crawled into bed and instantly fell asleep.

GET UP!” Someone yelled, making me jolt awake.

“Fuck off Blake!” I groaned, rubbing my still closed eyes.

“Nope. You've got me.” They said.

I slowly opened my eyes to see Molly with a smile on her face, standing at the foot of my bed. The curtains were wide open and the sun shining brightly, not a single cloud in the sky. She tossed me a can of Red Bull and left the room for a minute. I yawned, stretching myself out and getting out of bed. I was beyond happy that my mom was going to leave me alone and let my bridesmaids help me. It was very quiet as I walked out of my room and into the large sitting room. Molly got off one of the couches and then my eyes widened, causing me to scream.

ANGIE! MARY!” I screamed, running over and engulfing my two best friends in hugs.

“Nice to see you too!” Mary croaked out as I hugged them.

“What is this!? You're wearing his hat and jersey!? Jesus woman! Can't you go one night without him?” Angie teased, flicking Blake's hat down over my eyes.

I smiled and hugged them again briefly before walking over to hug Lauren. I also had Twitch's wife, Susan, as one my bridesmaids. I really wanted Maddie to be my flower girl but of course, she can't walk yet, so Katrina gets too. I ate breakfast with all of the girls, taking my damn time because we didn't have to go until later in the afternoon. A knock came on the door and Molly jumped up to get it. She told me that she didn't want to risk me getting the door and it would be Blake. The door shut and Molly called for me. As I left the kitchen, my smile grew as I saw my two favorite people.

“Jolene! Travis!” I said with a wide smile, giving each of them a big hug

“Hey girly! I'm so stoked that you're getting married!” Jolene said with a smile.

“This is why I brought you. If anybody steps out of line during the wedding, you'll beat the shit out of them for me.” I said as she walked in and said hi to the others.

“Travis.” I said sweetly as he pulled me into another bear hug.

“I can't believe you're getting married.” He said.

“Aw. Are you gonna cry?” I teased.

He turned away for second before looking back at me. oh my god, he is crying. I pulled him into a hug and gently rubbed his back.

“Don't cry Trav! I'm still going to be you're best friend! I'll even come on Nitro Circus.” I soothed.

He laughed and kissed the top of my head before walking out to go see the rest of the guys. Molly came up behind me with a smile and her cell phone in hand.

“I'm gonna go check on you're mate.” She said, heading for the door.

“Yeah right! More like fuck you're man!” I shouted after her.

She laughed loudly as she walked down the hallway, the door shutting behind her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Molly and Katie Pre-Wedding

Don't worry Kylee! I won't make you write the wedding scene lol.

Comments are much appreciated. Actually, if you don't comment, I won't finish the last chapter. MUWAHAHAHAHA! Just kidding : ) But please comment : )

Kylee Potter! oops! I mean....Kylee Kangaroo xD