Status: Started uploading this story onto Fanfiction

In Love With Syn

Chapter 23

Jen’s POV

I cried my eyes out and everyone in the locker room looked at me and tried to comfort me. He didn’t change at all, he doesn’t love me! Punk just wanted sex! He said he needed me and he said he wanted me!

“Jen,” Mickie said snapping me back.

“Yea,” I whimpered.

“Mr. McMahon is here to talk to you.” She said.

I look up to see Mr. McMahon standing over me. I wipe away my tears, and tried to stand, but he stopped me.

“You don’t have to stand.” He said placing a hand on my shoulder. “I know things have totally been messed up for you, so I’ve moved you to Raw, and Punk does not own your contract anymore.” I nod and kept wiping my tears as Vince continued.
“Punk will not get any title shot for the next 3 months and I’ll allow you to take some time off for a few days or weeks.”

I then was angered.
“He only gets not title?” I say standing. “Shouldn’t he get suspended? He hit me in the head with a fucking chair and you can only not give him a title shot?!”

“Ms. Saunders, the storyline writers have planned out what Punk is doing and they plan for him to not have a title shot anyway.” Mr. McMahon explained.

I scrunch up my face in disgust and let more tears fall.
“Fine,” I say. “It’s a man’s world!”

I take my bag and left the room with Del on my heels.

“Jen,” She exclaims.

I stop and turn to her.
“Why must so many men screw me over?” I ask.

“They aren’t…they’re just unfair.” She says trying not to say anything to set me off. “C’mon, we can fly back to Cali and you can be with Syn.”

I sniff then smile. I had put Syn in the back of my mind when I hadn’t talked to anyone for weeks.
“I couldn’t think of anything better.” I say hugging Del.

“That’s the Jen I know!” She smiled hugging back.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it.
More readers and subscribers, yayz!!
ily guys. <3
I might update again tomorrow or Wednesday, depends on homework load for the last few days.
Ok bye!!