Status: Started uploading this story onto Fanfiction

In Love With Syn

Chapter 32

This was it, I was getting married to the sexiest man alive, well in my opinion he is. We have spent months planning this even when he was trying to finish the rest of the album. Brian’s thoughts were on me. Now was the day where everything will come together and where no one would complain.

Punk was on the watch list and the place was heavily secured. Vince actually gave me 2 weeks off for the wedding and honeymoon, which made me ecstatic. Delanie is my maid of honor while Diggs, Gabriella, and Aaliyah were my bridesmaids. My heart was beating fast as the people did my hair and makeup.

“Don’t worry Jen; Brian is as nervous as you.” Del said standing next to me.

“How do you know?” I ask.

“I called Matt; he told me that Brian is panicking right now.” She said then she pulled out a piece of paper. “Brian had wanted to tell you that ‘Don’t choke on me, babe, I love you and no matter how much I’m freaking out right now, I still want to marry you.’”

I laugh and said
“He really said all of that?”

Del nodded
“I wrote it all down too, see?” She says showing me the paper.

“Aww,” I said beginning to tear up.

“Uh-uh no crying; I just finished your eyes.” The makeup lady said.

I nod and try to keep the tears from falling.
‘Now I have to keep my composure until I walk down the aisle.’

-----FF to the ceremony-----

I was standing at the top of the aisle waiting for the music to play. When the march plays, everyone stands and looks my way. I take a breath and Matt takes my hand and we walk down the aisle.

“You okay, sis?” He whispers as we walk.

“Yea, just a bit nervous,” I whisper back.

Matt nods and my eyes link with those brown eyes. My heart beats faster when it hits me. In a few minutes I’ll be married to him.

When we get up to Brian the pastor asks
“Who gives the woman away?”

“I do.” Matt says and hugs me as I stand next to Brian.

Brian takes my hand and his brown eyes were bright.
“You look gorgeous.” He whispered.

“Thanks. You’re not too bad yourself.” I say smiling a bit. Brian chuckles as the pastor went on. I was lost again by him. He was sweet, caring, loving, protective but not overly protective, and he’s sexy. It’s what a girl like me has been wanting for the rest of her life.

After reciting our vows, it was now time for the “I do’s”.

“Do you Brian Haner Jr. take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?”

“I do.” He says looking me in my eyes and I could see the passion in them.

“And do you Jenna Saunders take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?”

“I do.” I say feeling the butterflies in my stomach get a little more restless.

“With the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride.”

We kiss and all of that passion from his eyes had exploded onto our lips. It felt good and with the crowd clapping and crying. And it might’ve taken a long and tough road to get here, but I am now Mrs. Brian Haner
♠ ♠ ♠
Jenna's dress
So I decided to end it here, because I had no more ideas and I was tired of getting reported.
I hope you liked the last chapter.
Comments are still lovely.
Thanks for readding.
<3 Domie