Status: Completed.

Can You Save Me From This Hell?

Friend?

So, I was home alone and Brody was out with his mother for the day so I decided to text that guy Dahvie from the book store.

" Hey Dahvie. Its me Aiden, I met you at the bookstore the other day." I wrote him.

I got a reply instantly. "Hey Aiden, what's up?"

" Not much just really bored. What are you doing today?" I wrote him back.

" Cool, nothing that I know of why?" He asked.

" I was wondering if you wanted to hang out? Brody's outta town today." I wrote to him.

" Sure! Where do you want to meet up?" He asked.

" Let's meet at starbucks and make our way from there. Say like in an hour?" I replied to him.

" Sure! See you soon! xx" He responded.

Wow, I actually have a real friend other then Brody. I'm not saying Brody isn't important to me, he is, he's the most amazing boyfriend ever. But to hang out with someone new is really making me excited.

I walk over to my dresser and pick out a pair of gray skinnies and an AFI tee.

I get dressed and walk to my mirror and put a little eyeliner on and get my converse and out the door to meet Dahvie at starbucks.

I remember when Brody and I first met him he had crazy hair. It was black with red or pink streaks in his hair with it teased in the back.

He was pretty hot. I mean I love Brody and all but he is attractive.

I walk into starbucks but don't see Dahvie so I order myself a coffee and sit down and wait.
♠ ♠ ♠
I updated. yay!
Thank you my 38 subscribers
And a EXTRA SPECIAL thanks to commenters.
If i didn't reply to you're comment last time, sorry!
I'll try this time <3